Tffa&c!!

ABSTRUSE said:
That's more like it....LOL.

Picture red plaid( I hate plaid as much a pink, but theyre flannel) sneakers, a oversized shirt and a black leather jacket....don't mess with me....LOL

JERRY SPRINGER! Here she comes! :D
 
Hey Lou...where's the other one today? I see Cloudy more than her these days...lol. I bet she's knitting sweaters for the squirrels, putting out their little stockings, taking them to see Santa and get their pix taken with him.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Hey Lou...where's the other one today? I see Cloudy more than her these days...lol. I bet she's knitting sweaters for the squirrels, putting out their little stockings, taking them to see Santa and get their pix taken with him.

She shows up once in a while, in the oddest of places. Seems to be getting a bit deep lately. Must be the cold weather. She'll thaw out in the spring. ;)
 
Tatelou said:
She shows up once in a while, in the oddest of places. Seems to be getting a bit deep lately. Must be the cold weather. She'll thaw out in the spring. ;)

I noticed that too. Sort of creepy. Personally I think she's in lust and it makes her all swoony and act like a git.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I noticed that too. Sort of creepy. Personally I think she's in lust and it makes her all swoony and act like a git.

You mean there are times when she doesn't act like a git? :D
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Apparently.

I think I might bake cookies today...if I get eggs.

That's a bit domestic of you, isn't?

I just dropped my two off at a party, so I'm gonna drag their pressies out and wrap them up.

*getting excited*

:D :D :D
 
Tatelou said:
That's a bit domestic of you, isn't?

I just dropped my two off at a party, so I'm gonna drag their pressies out and wrap them up.

*getting excited*

:D :D :D

Oddly yes, I may even make some candies too. Found a good recipe for Chocolate caramels.

You're a large child. That's why we get along...LOL.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Oddly yes, I may even make some candies too. Found a good recipe for Chocolate caramels.

You're a large child. That's why we get along...LOL.

Oooh, send some to me!

Yep, big kids we are, and I think it's a good way to be. :nana:

Better get busy with the wrapping, catch you later! :kiss:
 
Tatelou said:
Oooh, send some to me!

Yep, big kids we are, and I think it's a good way to be. :nana:

Better get busy with the wrapping, catch you later! :kiss:

I'll work on that........have fun babe, later.:heart:
 
Man it is cold! I need a pussy to bury my nose in :devil:

It's freaking - 20c here! (for the dumb american that equals FUCKING COLD!) :D
 
CharleyH said:
Man it is cold! I need a pussy to bury my nose in :devil:

It's freaking - 20c here! (for the dumb american that equals FUCKING COLD!) :D

You tart! :D

Yup, that's cold. It's about zero here and that was too much for me. :rolleyes:
 
CharleyH said:
Man it is cold! I need a pussy to bury my nose in :devil:

It's freaking - 20c here! (for the dumb american that equals FUCKING COLD!) :D

Oh like it's not cold here? Canuck from hell. I wrapped the dog around me to go outside.
 
Morning, morning. As you go to bed, I arise. All expected money mysteriously arrived, and today, yes, today, in three hours in fact, I will stand at the doors of the mall and merge with the villianous crowds into a nightmare of shopping. I'd have done it yesterday, but I was hungover until 4pm, which has not occurred in my life since 1992. LOL. If I said anything the night before that was badly misspelled, please know, I remember nothing, and thus remind myself why I do not EVER drink THAT much. :D

Tomorrow . . . travel . . . the long drive home. For now I wish you, my two favourite hoes, just in case I forget:

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS

May Santa shower you with gifts of the material or sexual variety.:D
 
Afternoon. :cool:

So glad things have come together for you both, just in time for Christmas. May it be calm and stress free (once the shopping has been done). :D

All I've got to buy now is more booze. Can never have enough booze at Christmas. I can't remember the last time I had a hangover, btw. ;)

Katie :rose: :rose:
 
CharleyH said:
Morning, morning. As you go to bed, I arise. All expected money mysteriously arrived, and today, yes, today, in three hours in fact, I will stand at the doors of the mall and merge with the villianous crowds into a nightmare of shopping. I'd have done it yesterday, but I was hungover until 4pm, which has not occurred in my life since 1992. LOL. If I said anything the night before that was badly misspelled, please know, I remember nothing, and thus remind myself why I do not EVER drink THAT much. :D

Tomorrow . . . travel . . . the long drive home. For now I wish you, my two favourite hoes, just in case I forget:

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS

May Santa shower you with gifts of the material or sexual variety.:D
wow, you're wordy today.
Have fun shopping, becareful on the roads, even though I know you don't drive.
I hope you have the bestest Christmas ever....I know you will cause you know me now and that's like a gift from god.

Merry Christmas, Bella.:kiss: :heart: :rose:
I love you more than Lou's luggage.:cool:
 
Well, I made it back in one piece. Can you believe I could not find a gap anywhere in my neighborhood. That's what you get for living in the artsy'hood.

What I do need to say is: I AM DEVIOUS DEVIOUS.

That's all :D
 
CharleyH said:
Well, I made it back in one piece. Can you believe I could not find a gap anywhere in my neighborhood. That's what you get for living in the artsy'hood.

What I do need to say is: I AM DEVIOUS DEVIOUS.

That's all :D

Mugged the elderly again, didn't you?:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top