Tffa&c!!

CharleyH said:
Bump - so Abs can find it without her reading glasses :D

Also to throw you a kiss for the fun, Lou!
And to those lesser hoes, Lisa and SnP.

I AM OUTTA HERE! Dream Sweet. :kiss:

Hurling a massive kiss back to you, babe. Was a laugh, wasn't it? LOL! :D

G'night, Gorgeous. :kiss:
 
CharleyH said:
Bump - so Abs can find it without her reading glasses :D

Also to throw you a kiss for the fun, Lou!
And to those lesser hoes, Lisa and SnP.

I AM OUTTA HERE! Dream Sweet. :kiss:

You bitches are the best!!!:kiss: :heart:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
bumping for my bitches.

Ooooh, I do love your bumps.

So, what you gonna buy us for Christmas, then? You're the rich one of the three now. :p
 
Tatelou said:
Ooooh, I do love your bumps.

So, what you gonna buy us for Christmas, then? You're the rich one of the three now. :p

New whips and collars.

or just lots of chocolate, which ever store is open first.
 
Oh come on, you know you aren't buying anything for us Mrs. Scrooge! The most likely thing Lou and I will get is a good insult! :D
 
CharleyH said:
Oh come on, you know you aren't buying anything for us Mrs. Scrooge! The most likely thing Lou and I will get is a good insult! :D

Yeah, if she doesn't bloody cry again. Wuss. :rolleyes:
 
CharleyH said:
Oh come on, you know you aren't buying anything for us Mrs. Scrooge! The most likely thing Lou and I will get is a good insult! :D

Just like you to ruin the surprise for everyone.:rolleyes:

Bitch, I told you it only lasted a minute....and it burned!!!
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I'll find Blacksnake.:p

LOL! But that ain't a willy, it's a monster!

Talking of monsters, I'd rather have Lew's dipped in chocolate. That way I get chocolate covered doughnuts, too. :p
 
Tatelou said:
LOL! But that ain't a willy, it's a monster!

Talking of monsters, I'd rather have Lew's dipped in chocolate. That way I get chocolate covered doughnuts, too. :p

That's what I like aboot you, you're always thinking.

oops, slipped into my Canadianspeak.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
That's what I like aboot you, you're always thinking.

oops, slipped into my Canadianspeak.

Always thinking?! You got that right, my over-active dirty mind is a curse.

It's aboot time I went and got busy wrapping up fresh air. Maybe in a while.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
It's funnier when you picture it as such....LOL.

ps. Your hat's tipped.:p

Oh, I have been, don't you worry abooot that. LOL

P.S. I burned it.
 
Tatelou said:
Always thinking?! You got that right, my over-active dirty mind is a curse.

It's aboot time I went and got busy wrapping up fresh air. Maybe in a while.

Yes, I must pick the kids up at church soon...in my pajama pants, like I give a shit less....LOL.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Yes, I must pick the kids up at church soon...in my pajama pants, like I give a shit less....LOL.

Oh what a sexy bitch you are... Mascara running down your face, wearing pyjama pants and crazy hair, no doubt. :D
 
Tatelou said:
Oh what a sexy bitch you are... Mascara running down your face, wearing pyjama pants and crazy hair, no doubt. :D

CURLERS! With a cigarette dangling from her lips ;)
 
Last edited:
CharleyH said:
CURLERS! With a cigarette dangling from her lips ;)

LOL! Oh yes, I forgot about the ciggies. She has to stop to catch her breath every once in a while and have a hacking cough.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
CharleyH said:
CURLERS! With a cigarette dangling from her lips ;)

That's more like it....LOL.

Picture red plaid( I hate plaid as much a pink, but theyre flannel) sneakers, a oversized shirt and a black leather jacket....don't mess with me....LOL
 
Back
Top