Tffa&c!!

Hey - Lou put up her Christmas Carol. Hm. Her sig line is long? Are we sure she is not SweetnP? :confused:
 
CharleyH said:
Hey - Lou put up her Christmas Carol. Hm. Her sig line is long? Are we sure she is not SweetnP? :confused:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hey, where's mine? Bitch.
 
CharleyH said:
Hey - Lou put up her Christmas Carol. Hm. Her sig line is long? Are we sure she is not SweetnP? :confused:

Yep, and I've had complaints. It's all your fault. And, no, I'm neither sweet, nor petite. :p
 
yes, well, um, you were not around that day as I was getting in the mood :(
 
CharleyH said:
yes, well, um, you were not around that day as I was getting in the mood :(

:eek:

What? I missed out???

Well, get back in that mood, baby. ;) :devil: :rose:

(Oh, you were talking to Abs? LOL! :D)
 
This is all I can do on such short and PRESSURED NOTICE!!!

Silent fright, Holy shite
Abs is calm all's not right
'Round but no virgin she is wild
Holy instant coffee, tender and mild
She needs a heavenly piece
She needs a heavenly piece
Of ass

Silent shite, holy fright,
women quake at her sight.
Glory holes stream from near and far,
Heav'nly fairies sing Alleluia;
Abs behaviour’s no bore;
Abs behaviour’s no bore.

Silent night, holy shite,
Our good wench, Lit’s pure light.
Radiant beams from Thy holey place,
it a dream for some woman’s face
Abs, you know what your worth;
but Abs our friend don’t give birth, again.
 
CharleyH said:
This is all I can do on such short and PRESSURED NOTICE!!!

Silent fright, Holy shite
Abs is calm all's not right
'Round but no virgin she is wild
Holy instant coffee, tender and mild
She needs a heavenly piece
She needs a heavenly piece
Of ass

Silent shite, holy fright,
women quake at her sight.
Glory holes stream from near and far,
Heav'nly fairies sing Alleluia;
Abs behaviour’s no bore;
Abs behaviour’s no bore.

Silent night, holy shite,
Our good wench, Lit’s pure light.
Radiant beams from Thy holey place,
it a dream for some woman’s face
Abs, you know what your worth;
but Abs our friend don’t give birth, again.


PMSL!!!
I love it:heart:
 
CharleyH said:
This is all I can do on such short and PRESSURED NOTICE!!!

Silent fright, Holy shite
Abs is calm all's not right
'Round but no virgin she is wild
Holy instant coffee, tender and mild
She needs a heavenly piece
She needs a heavenly piece
Of ass

Silent shite, holy fright,
women quake at her sight.
Glory holes stream from near and far,
Heav'nly fairies sing Alleluia;
Abs behaviour’s no bore;
Abs behaviour’s no bore.

Silent night, holy shite,
Our good wench, Lit’s pure light.
Radiant beams from Thy holey place,
it a dream for some woman’s face
Abs, you know what your worth;
but Abs our friend don’t give birth, again.

LOL!!! How did I miss this??? Fucking brilliant! :D
 
ABSTRUSE said:
You told me you were sterile

Actually there is some genetic technique where we can merge my, your and Lou's genetic factors with the male of our choice. We will go with Lewd, since he is our only available option.

and he has a big cock, which would benefit a boy
 
Back
Top