Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
CharleyH said:Hey - Lou put up her Christmas Carol. Hm. Her sig line is long? Are we sure she is not SweetnP?![]()
CharleyH said:Hey - Lou put up her Christmas Carol. Hm. Her sig line is long? Are we sure she is not SweetnP?![]()

CharleyH said:yes, well, um, you were not around that day as I was getting in the mood![]()
CharleyH said:yes, well, um, you were not around that day as I was getting in the mood![]()
)Tatelou said:![]()
What? I missed out???
Well, get back in that mood, baby.![]()
![]()
![]()
(Oh, you were talking to Abs? LOL!)
Tatelou said:My head hurts.![]()
Tatelou said:I'm "robust".![]()
Cuz I am devilish!!!CharleyH said:What size is yo bust?I need sizes. I have something
Cuz I am devilish!!!
CharleyH said:This is all I can do on such short and PRESSURED NOTICE!!!
Silent fright, Holy shite
Abs is calm all's not right
'Round but no virgin she is wild
Holy instant coffee, tender and mild
She needs a heavenly piece
She needs a heavenly piece
Of ass
Silent shite, holy fright,
women quake at her sight.
Glory holes stream from near and far,
Heav'nly fairies sing Alleluia;
Abs behaviour’s no bore;
Abs behaviour’s no bore.
Silent night, holy shite,
Our good wench, Lit’s pure light.
Radiant beams from Thy holey place,
it a dream for some woman’s face
Abs, you know what your worth;
but Abs our friend don’t give birth, again.

CharleyH said:This is all I can do on such short and PRESSURED NOTICE!!!
Silent fright, Holy shite
Abs is calm all's not right
'Round but no virgin she is wild
Holy instant coffee, tender and mild
She needs a heavenly piece
She needs a heavenly piece
Of ass
Silent shite, holy fright,
women quake at her sight.
Glory holes stream from near and far,
Heav'nly fairies sing Alleluia;
Abs behaviour’s no bore;
Abs behaviour’s no bore.
Silent night, holy shite,
Our good wench, Lit’s pure light.
Radiant beams from Thy holey place,
it a dream for some woman’s face
Abs, you know what your worth;
but Abs our friend don’t give birth, again.

Tatelou said:LOL!!! How did I miss this??? Fucking brilliant!![]()

she_is_my_addiction said:*poking my head in*
I do so love intruding.
![]()

CharleyH said:Looks more like you poking your thighs in. Spread 'em sista![]()

ABSTRUSE said:I feel so loved now.![]()
CharleyH said:But I am telling you NO KIDS NO MORE. We know what Penn state is like. An Ohio/Utah inbred.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:You told me you were sterile