G
Guest
Guest
CharleyH said:You befriended Abs?
![]()
LOL!!!!!!
No, she claimed me, as her sister. I had little choice, even sent her some blood.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
CharleyH said:You befriended Abs?
![]()
Tatelou said:LOL!!!!!!
No, she claimed me, as her sister. I had little choice, even sent her some blood.
Tatelou said:Yeah, you're right. I can see her - she forgot to turn her cam off.
Watch her scurry over to it now. Yep, here she comes. I never knew she could break a sweat.
She always blames someone else.
Hello Charley. All right, love?![]()
![]()
Tatelou said:LOL!!!!!!
No, she claimed me, as her sister. I had little choice, even sent her some blood.

CharleyH said:My Cam? LOL - I think you are referring to the roomies SPYCAM! lol
CharleyH said:My Cam? LOL - I think you are referring to the roomies SPYCAM! lol
CharleyH said:You wear it around your neck in a locket?![]()
Jezus, no wonder I'm so damn white.Tatelou said:Nah, hip flask.
ABSTRUSE said:Jezus, no wonder I'm so damn white.![]()
CharleyH said:You two are great! Thanks for the laugh at your expense. But also thanks to Cloudy, Lauren and Vella who had supporting roles![]()

CharleyH said:You two are great! Thanks for the laugh at your expense. But also thanks to Cloudy, Lauren and Vella who had supporting roles![]()
ABSTRUSE said:Aw....group hug!!! watch the hands.![]()
CharleyH said:You love it, you fairylovingdyke!
it's true.CharleyH said:I'm going to lurk for a few and then take off. Dream sweet, you two.
Lotsa love!![]()
![]()

ABSTRUSE said:Lou, was the old slag about today? I didn't hear her hissing. She must be exhausted from her big laugh yesterday. Poor thing.
Canada is full of freaks.Tatelou said:She made a brief celebrity appearance this morning, in your bar. Muttered something about some guy in a t shirt with a cam, watching her through her kitchen window, then went again. I'd worry for her, if she were anyone but her.
ABSTRUSE said:Canada is full of freaks.![]()




