she_is_my_addiction
insane drunken monkey
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2004
- Posts
- 8,164
CharleyH said:You? Spank us? Bahahaha!
*making a face and sipping my cider*
bitch
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
CharleyH said:You? Spank us? Bahahaha!
she_is_my_addiction said:Shit I'm in so much trouble right now, arent I?
*backing up toward the door*

CharleyH said:Sima threatened it Bahahaha![]()
ABSTRUSE said:She doesn't understand what pushing boundaries means.....yet.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:She doesn't understand what pushing boundaries means.....yet.![]()
CharleyH said:Oh you love it you little wench!![]()

See what I mean, Charley love, can you take this one, I'm having a real bad day.she_is_my_addiction said:*SPANK*
she_is_my_addiction said:How is this I get called wench by at least five people who don't even know each other....
![]()

ABSTRUSE said:PMSL!!!
I was moving some stuff, papers, shit drawings, etc and what pops out at me....someone kissing a white squirrel.
CharleyH said:Now there's my good girl![]()

CharleyH said:LOL I told you I was going to send them to you!
CharleyH said:If SIMA were here, I would let her run to the store for me, but sigh, she is not. I must venture out myself. How bourgeois.
BRB
Tatelou said:ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
NTL are SHITE!!!![]()
(My "ISP").![]()
ABSTRUSE said:Oh, Hey Lou, were you gone?
Holy mother of fucking christ is it cold out there! Remind me to find my scarf and gloves.ABSTRUSE said:Oh, Hey Lou, were you gone?
CharleyH said:If SIMA were here, I would let her run to the store for me, but sigh, she is not. I must venture out myself. How bourgeois.
BRB
she_is_my_addiction said:I repeat, WHAT??![]()
CharleyH said:I said I would have LET you go to the store for me![]()