Tffa&c!!

she_is_my_addiction said:
Why would I WANT to run to the store for you? :eek:

PPPPPTTTTTBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTT!!!!!

Oh you would, everyone else does LOL. I have my coersive ways ;)
 
CharleyH said:
Because you can't go to the store for me ;)

You never asked, I might, but it'll take about 6 hrs to get what you need, I'll just mail it instead.
 
CharleyH said:
Just remind yourself not to stop wherever Mlle is :D
LOL....I'd have to hide from her. Do you think I can get through customs okay if I bring you 20 cartons of cigarettes? A&W ? and maybe 16 spider monkeys?
 
ABSTRUSE said:
LOL....I'd have to hide from her. Do you think I can get through customs okay if I bring you 20 cartons of cigarettes? A&W ? and maybe 16 spider monkeys?

Well, if the spider monkey's are terrorists, I'm certain you will have no problem, otherwise Health and Welfare Canada will turn you back because they are not native animals. The rest should be ok though. :D
 
FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought they'd fixed my connection, then, two minutes later: pop, it went again. :rolleyes:

Gonna log off now, while I can, and go to bed.

I'm still in an amazingly good mood, though! Funny that! :D :devil:

Lew, you are FA!!!!

Lou :kiss: :rose:
 
CharleyH said:
Well, if the spider monkey's are terrorists, I'm certain you will have no problem, otherwise Health and Welfare Canada will turn you back because they are not native animals. The rest should be ok though. :D

Noted.

G'nite Lou...pleasant dreams.
 
Tatelou said:
Pants.

Just made a post in your bar, love.

:kiss:

I saw...LOL.

Do you know I'm a bigger loser than you? I have over 15,000 posts.....and I was gone for a few weeks.:rolleyes:

Where's Charley today, I doubt she slept in, she rises with the sun?
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I saw...LOL.

Do you know I'm a bigger loser than you? I have over 15,000 posts.....and I was gone for a few weeks.:rolleyes:

Where's Charley today, I doubt she slept in, she rises with the sun?

LOSER!

I'm glad somebody is, hon. ;)

Is that safe for her? The sun, I mean.

Gotta dash now, I'll try to come back later. :(
 
Oh, I was here, insulted Vella, and then disappeared. Sher claims to have seen Sub Joe with Elvis, but I think she's just trying to make a buck from The Enquirer, unless of course he's hanging with him and the blue suede artwork on the AH Christmas tree. :eek:

Another day of mail, and no bloody, fucking, god damn money. How the fuck long does it take to get across the border! Damn, fucking, god damn freelance. :mad: I'm getting a real job in the new year!

Otherwise, I am . . . amicable. :rose: :)
 
CharleyH said:
Oh, I was here, insulted Vella, and then disappeared. Sher claims to have seen Sub Joe with Elvis, but I think she's just trying to make a buck from The Enquirer, unless of course he's hanging with him and the blue suede artwork on the AH Christmas tree. :eek:

Another day of mail, and no bloody, fucking, god damn money. How the fuck long does it take to get across the border! Damn, fucking, god damn freelance. :mad: I'm getting a real job in the new year!

Otherwise, I am . . . amicable. :rose: :)

Alrighty then.:cool:
 
Lou, can you picture her strutting around the house now chanting and singing....."i'm bad, I'm the baddest...who's number ONE!!! ME....take that bitches...LOL."

I hope she stubs her toe.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Lou, can you picture her strutting around the house now chanting and singing....."i'm bad, I'm the baddest...who's number ONE!!! ME....take that bitches...LOL."

I hope she stubs her toe.

Bahahahahaaaa!

The bitch! I feel self-conscious when I laugh like that now. :eek: :rolleyes:

At least I don't befriend rodents, then pretend I don't really like them.
 
Tatelou said:
Bahahahahaaaa!

The bitch! I feel self-conscious when I laugh like that now. :eek: :rolleyes:

At least I don't befriend rodents, then pretend I don't really like them.

don't let her make you feel like that, you're not the one with the big foam finger, dancing and jiggin about.

You know she feeds them herself and blames the roomie.:rolleyes:
 
Tatelou said:
Bahahahahaaaa!

The bitch! I feel self-conscious when I laugh like that now. :eek: :rolleyes:

At least I don't befriend rodents, then pretend I don't really like them.

You befriended Abs?

:D
 
ABSTRUSE said:
don't let her make you feel like that, you're not the one with the big foam finger, dancing and jiggin about.

You know she feeds them herself and blames the roomie.:rolleyes:

Yeah, you're right. I can see her - she forgot to turn her cam off.

Watch her scurry over to it now. Yep, here she comes. I never knew she could break a sweat. :D

She always blames someone else.

Hello Charley. All right, love? :p :kiss:
 
Back
Top