Secret Santa Sent & Received:

You're all as bad as the wife.

Once we'd put up the tree yesterday, and arranged the presents around the base....she sat there staring, before announcing that the presents were mocking her and why couldn't she open one. Now. After all, was her reasoning, we won't be here for Christmas so we have to open them before we go anyway (you can't take gift-wrapped packages through security - they frown on it, and are within their rights to unwrap and open them in front of you!). You can imagine her reaction to the suggestion that we could leave them until we get home on 29th and open them then!!

I thought the daily present opening from the Advent Santa sack would appease her impatience - it just appears to feed it!

:D:D:D

*LOL*

SOme people are jsut like that. Me? I love the anticipation :)

It is, and I repeat NOT the 18th yet.

I'll be delaying the 18th at this rate, to teach you all a lesson in patience :p

Those who have not recieved yet, don't worry -I guarantee you a present on opening day. *nods* I've had a word with Santa :p
Oi! None o' that! You already are delaying it as far as I'm concerned ;)

But that's OK, cos I've got 2 prezzies to open!

Oi! None o' that! You already are delaying it as far as I'm concerned ;)

But that's OK, cos I've got 2 prezzies to open!

it's not my fault you're in a funny timezone *LOL*

I've got 2 prezzies too, I'm exciticated! *bounces* *head goes dizzy* *stops bouncing*

Okay... now today is the real test of the Post Office, Fed-Ex, DHL, UPS... and whomever else is being used to transport presents. It's horrible outside! We're expecting over a foot of snow here and it's blowing hard and drifting. :eek:

If i dont get my present by christmas day (seeing as we only have tomorrow and tues for it to actually arrive in time) i WILL be demanding to know who my santa is. I think i would be well within my Lit- Rights to know.

*grump*

OK, make that three prezzies.

A large box from a certain red haired personage arrived today.
It's sitting gloating at me on the end of the bed. It won't fit in the cupboard.

How the hell am I supposed to concentrate on writing with that sitting there? :rolleyes:
*throws towel over it and goes back to her already late chain story*

OK, make that three prezzies.

A large box from a certain red haired personage arrived today.
It's sitting gloating at me on the end of the bed. It won't fit in the cupboard.

How the hell am I supposed to concentrate on writing with that sitting there? :rolleyes:
*throws towel over it and goes back to her already late chain story*

Wow! I think I'll move to down under land. I don't have anything yet. (Hi, starr)

Tis only 8.5 hours till the 18th here too :D

but I'll wait till EL gives the official OK, if I can hold out that long

Tis only 8.5 hours till the 18th here too :D

but I'll wait till EL gives the official OK, if I can hold out that long

Me, too. I'm obedient that way. :eek:

I'm just being bratty.

Oh, God. 'Obedient and 'bratty' in one post. . . My inner submissive is trying to escape. :eek:

19 hours for me at this point, I'll be good though and wait a bit as I'm always up this late, lol.

Vana -if you could ask the feminine one I'd appreciate it, thank you :kiss:

And it is nearly Tuesday so goodness knows how I'mgonig to keep you all under control today!!!

And Grace I PROMISE not a person will be disappointed tommorrow. EL will see to it.

what is this nearly thing it has been tuesday for almost 45 minutes now *pouts*

Not here it hasn't! :p

The secret Santa operation is 100% GMT this year and there's about 18/19 hours until I start the opening thread. :p

Back