Secret Santa Sent & Received:

I am confident thaty people will have their gifts by the 18th even if I have to ring Santa and get him to do his thing a week early!!!!!! :p

I am confident thaty people will have their gifts by the 18th even if I have to ring Santa and get him to do his thing a week early!!!!!! :p
Oooh! Can you do that? Uh, then could you call him up and have him deliver presents wrapped this year? It would make my life so much easier.

April? Bloody hell, I better call Santa now! :eek:

Yeah, and I sent a box of cookies to Mr. and Mrs. DL and they got nothing but crumbs. Said the box looked like an accordion. I'm jinxed, I tells ya. I should just ignore Christmas and go straight to New Years I think. The champagne is more fun. :D

Nobody told me about this before I signed up :p

Well, I'll start panicking if you're still presentless on the 17th!

my victim received there's, but i have another package sent that's kinda missing in action overseas :( it cleared customs and was last scanned on the 7th. it says "attempted delivery" but it's to a po box...so we're still tryna figure that one out. :confused::rolleyes::(

*sigh*

and i recognize the name and location to where my SA package came from. i'm excited. is it the 18th yet??? :nana:

my victim received there's, but i have another package sent that's kinda missing in action overseas :( it cleared customs and was last scanned on the 7th. it says "attempted delivery" but it's to a po box...so we're still tryna figure that one out. :confused::rolleyes::(

*sigh*

and i recognize the name and location to where my SA package came from. i'm excited. is it the 18th yet??? :nana:

:( i think it is there for it must be ;)

by my reasoning it has to be the 19th by now so we are late opening the prezzies

I heard that he asked you if yours was going overseas, then he told you that his was going "OS".

It's not his fault if you misinterpereted him........................;)

I could have sworn he actually said overseas, but my memory's not that fantastic. :p

Only three more mail deliveries, including the 18th. I'm beginning to wonder...

It is, and I repeat NOT the 18th yet.

I'll be delaying the 18th at this rate, to teach you all a lesson in patience :p

Those who have not recieved yet, don't worry -I guarantee you a present on opening day. *nods* I've had a word with Santa :p

These are the people I have no record of receiving their gift:

Chronicle Tenko
Lady Reiha
Fieryjen
Femininity
grace
Just Legal
Kendo
Magica Pratica
Skip

If you are one of these folks and you have received let me know, if you're a santa of one of these folks and you have some insiderinfo on why they've not received yet also let me know :)

Thank you ta.

It is, and I repeat NOT the 18th yet.

I'll be delaying the 18th at this rate, to teach you all a lesson in patience :p

Those who have not recieved yet, don't worry -I guarantee you a present on opening day. *nods* I've had a word with Santa :p

But...But...it's not my fault!!! *points to tummy* Making me wait could be hazardous to my health and sanity...

The wonderfully gorgeous woman who sent my other gift said i could open it so I did. But the secret santa gift is still stashed in the hubbys office out of reach but not out of my thoughts. I'll wait patiently at least for today. Tomorrow I'll go antsy wanting to peak at it.;)

You're all as bad as the wife.

Once we'd put up the tree yesterday, and arranged the presents around the base....she sat there staring, before announcing that the presents were mocking her and why couldn't she open one. Now. After all, was her reasoning, we won't be here for Christmas so we have to open them before we go anyway (you can't take gift-wrapped packages through security - they frown on it, and are within their rights to unwrap and open them in front of you!). You can imagine her reaction to the suggestion that we could leave them until we get home on 29th and open them then!!

I thought the daily present opening from the Advent Santa sack would appease her impatience - it just appears to feed it!

:D:D:D

*giggles* I'll be good, I promise. After all when it hits 12am it's officially the next day though I suppose I can wait until 1am which is 6am your time...

it depends when I get up Tuesday, it'll be the first thing I do so it could start anywhere from 5-7am GMT really:)

Back