Second chance with the writer (Closed)

Her hips press against the thrusts her body arching as she enjoys his primal hunters spurring her own on to want more. Her eyes lock watching their every move

James pulled at his lover in his increasingly frenzied groping and thrusting on Jim and Jim slipped out of Lorelei for a moment.

Seizing his chance, James spun Jim around and sank to his knees. Slipping the creamy cock into his mouth and cleaning it. Then, he stood up, erect and ready. “Mistress” he begged “let me finish inside you”

Yes...

She moaned whimpering when Jim was pulled from her bit glad to hear James request.

Yes lovers...

James sighed with gratitude and sank into his mistress, his goddess, eager for the release that only she could grant.

As James hips started moving Jim climbed onto the bed and presented his dick to James who smiled up at him and licked the purple head that was dripping with lust and then took as much of it as he could in his mouth, gagging and moaning at the same time

She moaned with desire watching them. Biting her lip she arched hips pressing against his thrusts and her hands reaching to caress over their bodies wherever she could reach

Mmm

"Oh god Jim" James moaned into his lovers cock "I've missed this" His hips continued a rhythmic thrusting that became more and more erratic as his body released control. "Oh fuck Lorelei, my mistress, my goddess, I'm cumming for you, I'm cumming harrrrrd" He resumed sucking Jim off encouraging his lover to arrive at the same time as their friend.

Yessss

Gasped reply as her hands reached to caress them.her body arches and her own orgasm was seeking to thunder through her system

Jim’s hips began spasming as he closed his eyes and groaned loudly. Pleasure rippled through his body, and James caressed his cock with his hands and tongue, gulping, and swallowing with the delight of someone who rediscovers a pleasure long thought lost or left behind.

James moaned onto Jim’s dick and his orgasm overtook him.

She laid there as slowly her breathimgnreturned to normal watching them with a purr.

James let his go of his friend and lowered himself to Lorelei, kissing her on the lips “Mistress” he breathed “thank you”

Jim lay next to Lore and stroked her naked form, purring with the satisfaction of a tomcat. “Mistresssss” his voice was low and sensual “the evening has just begun. How may we continue to serve your needs?”

Mmm let's snuggle here and relax. For now I enjoy the caresses.

She smiled eyes half lidded stretching and curling close to both as she kissed them one after the other.

Jim and James stationed themselves on either side of Loreleis body, pressing themselves against her nakedness, letting their hands drift lazily over her body, occasionally kissing her neck or chest.

“Mistresssss” Jim purred hazily as his hand found James’s and they briefly held each other before drifting north and south on Lores body

What My beloveds?

She smiled hands gently caressing both of them as she laid there enjoying snuggling up with them

"We vant you" Jim murmured, gently biting her neck as he spoke "I find my animal desires have been satisfied, but I'm left with a deeper, more urgent hunger..." He raised himself on his elbow and looked at Lorelei mischief in his eyes "Can my human lover and I satisfy ourselves and you?"

James smiled lazily "He keeps me around to feed."

"But I'll never turn him"

"One day you will my dark lover, but until then, the chemicals that turn a man into an eternally damned nightmare are neutralized by cum." he explained "If he sucks my cock once a day, his bite remains neutralized and...quite pleasant.

"Let's be a different book" Jim said softly, trailing his fingers on their shared lovers upper chest and neck.

Hmm well, a different book... There is a club owner and her strippers but we are missing about 4 other bodies.

She purred

"Sounds like a challenge" James said "Where could we find some more friends to play with?"

Maybe since it's one I am still writing you two could convince me she only needs two instead of 6.

She purred previously.

"Baby" Jim nuzzled her neck "you don't need to hire more guys, the two of us are more than enough don't you think?"

"If we keep it to just us, the performances will be more...intimate" James added, stroking her naked body with his hands flat "We can charge more for each private show"

Mmm well maybe we have plenty of other dancers and I just don't need to add to my harem here within the club.

She smiled caressing their arms as they caressed her

“maybe you’re right baby” Jim crooned “but you haven’t seen the new private show routine that James and I have been working on for you”

“It’s amazing” confirmed James, his cock coming back to life at the thought of putting on a show for their stunningly beautiful club owner with his old lover. God being close to him again was…he couldn’t quite describe it “wanna see?” He kissed Lorelei playfully

Mmmm yeah

She was loving this... Living out a book she was working on in at least fantasy form and with these two amazing lovers

James raised himself and stood up. He took Jim by the hands and pulled him into his arms. Naked and erect, their lips met and Jim wrapped his arms around the other man.

They broke the kiss “Sit up boss” James winked “you don’t want to miss this”

He stepped behind Jim and pressed himself up against the other man, running his hands up and down Jim’s chest, brushing against his cock, gently gripping it and rubbing it softly before letting go. He rolled his hips against him and Jim whimpered, eyes closed.

“Baby, this private show is just for you.” James promised as he intensified the strength and speed of his exploring hands, spending more time caressing Jim’s rock hard member.

Mmmm

She sat back watching resting leaned up against the head board.

Very good

James pulled Jim’s head to the side so he could kiss him passionately. His cock pressed achingly against Jim who broke his kiss and leaned forward over Lorelei, offering his willing ass to his first lover.

James’ cock strained against its skin as he pressed against Jim’s ass hole, remembering old connections, old familiarities. He grabbed Jim by the hips and leaned his cock his his spread cheeks. He felt himself push in to the familiar embrace of his boyfriends ass and he groaned as he began thrusting rhymicaly while Jim leaned over Lorelei and explored her breasts with his tongue, kissing slowly, firmly down her belly and to her mound.

“Fuck James” Jim moaned into her pussy “oh god don’t stop”

The muttered words while he was there between her thighs caused a hindered gasp as she moaned feeling each of the thrusts into her lover as he pressed his lips and tongue firmer against her.

Back