Roe v. Wade overturned, activists outside Supreme Court react to historic decision

All the reversal of Roe vs Wade does is to return the abortion issue t the voters of a state. If they oppose abortion it will become illegal. Otherwise it will not become illegal. The same is true of birth control.
Youre an idiot

Youre an idiot
Wrong.

The ruling doesn't make abortion illegal anywhere. The States now have that decision. Or, to clarify it for morons such as yourself YOUR state legislature by proxy of the people in that State now get to decide AT THE STATE LEVEL whether they will allow it.

So here's the choice, either change the law by electing a legislature that will give you what you want. Or, if your state allows this, by initiative.

Wrong.

The ruling doesn't make abortion illegal anywhere. The States now have that decision. Or, to clarify it for morons such as yourself YOUR state legislature by proxy of the people in that State now get to decide AT THE STATE LEVEL whether they will allow it.

So here's the choice, either change the law by electing a legislature that will give you what you want. Or, if your state allows this, by initiative.
Used the wrong alt. You're definitely an idiot

Again, that is a STATE decision. Not a federal one. Do you not understand the difference?
Yes, I absolutely understand the difference. Once understands rights for the country and the other decides the rights aren't national.

One allows me to be move wherever I want and have the same rights, while the.other does not.

I guess if guns aren’t popular people can just vote them away.
Can’t vote guns away without a constitutional amendment. And given the surge in popularity of guns and spike in new gun owners, especially among Blacks, that ain’t happening.

Jonathan Swift’s “A Modest Proposal” will have to be seriously re-evaluated. With so much food insecurity and inflation and so many unwanted babies …. Can we at least help balance the situation a bit?

All the reversal of Roe vs Wade does is to return the abortion issue t the voters of a state. If they oppose abortion it will become illegal. Otherwise it will not become illegal. The same is true of birth control.
It did not return it to the voters of a state. It returned it to a bunch of self-righteous men who control the state legislature without polling all the voters in their district.

It did not return it to the voters of a state. It returned it to a bunch of self-righteous men who control the state legislature without polling all the voters in their district.
And who put them there? I'll give you a hint ^^^^^^^^^^^

If those "self-righteous men" go against public opinion they will not be reelected. Keep in mind that a lot of women oppose abortion too.

Back