20 million black babies have been aborted since Roe v. Wade. Where is the equity in that?

Fuck off.
Your obscene insults are not intimidating. They expose your bad breeding and character, and your inferior mind. You have nothing to contribute to a conversation we need to be having about a serious problem. The civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty were well intended, but the results have been harmful for American civilization.

Your obscene insults are not intimidating. They expose your bad breeding and character, and your inferior mind. You have nothing to contribute to a conversation we need to be having about a serious problem. The civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty were well intended, but the results have been harmful for American civilization.
They aren't meant to intimidate you. Your brain is broken.....there's not a single thought that goes through your brain that doesn't stem from your racism.

You should know better than to respond to liberals who can only resort to insults and profanity. What ever you say they will resort to insults and calling it racism because that is all they have, while pretending they are somehow holier and more intelligent for buying into the wokeism. And that their profanity somehow equates them to Tyrone the gangsta.

Their posts that add no value can be ignored to not break up the input of others. But your responses achieve the objective of these woke people.
A woman having an abortion is nobody's business but her own.

Your racism circle jerk club has never been of any value to anyone.

You should know better than to respond to liberals who can only resort to insults and profanity. What ever you say they will resort to insults and calling it racism because that is all they have, while pretending they are somehow holier and more intelligent for buying into the wokeism. And that their profanity somehow equates them to Tyrone the gangsta.

Their posts that add no value can be ignored to not break up the input of others. But your responses achieve the objective of these woke people.
When I posted websites from the College Board and the United States Department of Justice, ll74 claimed that either the College Board and the U.S. Department of Justice lied, or that those not affiliated with the College board and the U.S. Dept. of Justice posted the websites fraudulently. Someone who reasons like that is impossible to reason with. Facts mean nothing to him. He believes whatever he wants to believe.

I am liberal on economic and environmental issues, but I do my homework. When I make an assertion you can be sure I know what I am talking about.

When I posted websites from the College Board and the United States Department of Justice, ll74 claimed that either the College Board and the U.S. Department of Justice lied, or that those not affiliated with the College board and the U.S. Dept. of Justice posted the websites fraudulently. Someone who reasons like that is impossible to reason with. Facts mean nothing to him. He believes whatever he wants to believe.

I am liberal on economic and environmental issues, but I do my homework. When I make an assertion you can be sure I know what I am talking about.
You have yet to post a single thing from the college board nor the department of justice. (Except the base URL to their website, which you literally only posted because you copy pasted from another website, which also provided no source data)

Not one.

Youve posted people's pictures. Neither entity contributed to the pictures your posted.

A woman having an abortion is nobody's business but her own.
Once again: I never said having an abortion was not a woman's business. However, when she needs tax money to support her illegitimate children, it becomes our business.

Once again: I never said having an abortion was not a woman's business. However, when she needs tax money to support her illegitimate children, it becomes our business.

See below 👇
It becomes my business when their decision not to have an abortion raises the crime rate and the cost of the welfare and criminal justice systems.
It never becomes your business. She decides, regardless of whether you like the outcome.

You have yet to post a single thing from the college board nor the department of justice.

Not one.

Youve posted people's pictures. Neither entity contributed to the pictures your posted.
"Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence." You have provided no evidence for your exceptional claims. Also, we should keep in mind that there is nothing counter intuitive about the claims of the College Board and the United States Department of Justice. It has long been known that blacks tend to be much less intelligent than whites, and that they have a significantly higher crime rate. The burden of proof is on anyone who wishes to argue otherwise. You have not provided any proof, or even anything that could possibly be called evidence.

"Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence." You have provided no evidence for your exceptional claims. Also, we should keep in mind that there is nothing counter intuitive about the claims of the College Board and the United States Department of Justice. It has long been known that blacks tend to be much less intelligent than whites, and that they have a significantly higher crime rate. The burden of proof is on anyone who wishes to argue otherwise. You have not provided any proof, or even anything that could possibly be called evidence.
I haven't made claims. You have.

And you have provided no data...just pictures. You don't even know where the data resides in it's original form nor the methodology of the conclusions that are made. (Outside of the base URL, which doesn't contain the data). You continue to trust that your source (which is not college board nor dept of justice) is using valid data....because you like their conclusions

Which is that blacks are inferior to whites.

See below 👇

It never becomes your business. She decides, regardless of whether you like the outcome.
You are confusing two issues. The first is her decision to have or not to have an abortion. I do not contest that. The second it whether the tax payers should pay to support her illegitimate child or children on welfare. That is a decision for the tax payers and the voters to make.

You are confusing two issues. The first is her decision to have or not to have an abortion. I do not contest that. The second it whether the tax payers should pay to support her illegitimate child or children on welfare. That is a decision for the tax payers and the voters to make.
I was talking about abortion. You brought up welfare. You're the one who seems to confuse the two, else why did you bring it up? .

I haven't made claims. You have.

And you have provided no data...just pictures. You don't even know where the data resides in it's original form nor the methodology of the conclusions that are made. (Outside of the base URL, which doesn't contain the data). You continue to trust that your source (which is not college board nor dept of justice) is using valid data....because you like their conclusions
Here is the data once again, presented by very credible sources.

----------

U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—  Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)
https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

----------

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

For overview and more info, go to:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml

http://www.blackexcel.org/06-sat-act-scores-by-race-ethnicity.htm

----------

Trying to reason with you is hopeless. Facts do not enter your closed and narrow mind.

I was talking about abortion. You brought up welfare. You're the one who seems to confuse the two, else why did you bring it up? .
I brought it up because I want it to be easy for an unmarried, unemployable woman to have an abortion, and impossible for her to get any help from the government to support the illegitimate child who will be born if she does not have an abortion.

Here is the data once again, presented by very credible sources.

----------

U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—  Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)
https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
2011 data
----------

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com
Not a source. This is a base url...the data above is not shown at the source.http://www.collegeboard.com/.
If I had the source, I'd be able to confirm the 2003 data and see if things have changed in two decades since
Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org
Base URL - no data reflecting the above is found there.http://www.act.org/
Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

For overview and more info, go to:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml
404 - not foindhttp://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml
Who owns the above site? What makes them credible?
----------

Trying to reason with you is hopeless. Facts do not enter your closed and narrow mind.
The only source data you have there is from a PDF, which refers to data from 2011.

The rest doesn't contain source data....it contains synopsis of data without any reference to the data. You literally don't know whether the data is accurate at all.

Last edited:
I brought it up because I want it to be easy for an unmarried, unemployable woman to have an abortion, and impossible for her to get any help from the government to support the illegitimate child who will be born if she does not have an abortion.
So it's her choice to have an abortion.

Got it.

Whether or not she needs or wants government assistance is a separate topic.

Thanks for confirming

2011 data

Not a source. This is a base url...the data above is not shown at the source.http://www.collegeboard.com/.
If I had the source, I'd be able to confirm the 2003 data and see if things have changed in two decades since

Base URL - no data reflecting the above is found there.http://www.act.org/

404 - not foindhttp://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml

Who owns the above site? What makes them credible?

The only source data you have there is from a PDF, which refers to data from 2011.

The rest doesn't contain source data....it contains synopsis of data without any reference to the data. You literally don't know whether the data is accurate at all.
I have already explained why your reasoning is preposterous. I tire of repeating myself.

I have already explained why your reasoning is preposterous. I tire of repeating myself.
You could easily show me up by providing the same data from 2020 or 2019 or 2016.

Then you'd demonstrate that you know where, why, how and when the data is collected. (Or at least where)

I'll wait.

And no, you haven't actually even addressed my questions nor proved to me you even care about the data you continually use to come to your conclusions

But the facts that you’re posting don’t prove the racist point you’re trying to make.
That's an entirely different thing. I'm focused on the data, which he has no clue where it actually comes from outside of the base site and certainly not the methodology of the rest

But the facts that you’re posting don’t prove the racist point you’re trying to make.
The racist point I succeed in making is that blacks tend to be less intelligent than whites, and they are more prone to engage in criminal activity.

The racist point I succeed in making is that blacks tend to be less intelligent than whites, and they are more prone to engage in criminal activity.
And yet you don't have the actual data that proves your point. Just the data someone else told you about.

Back