Pictures of collars

oooooooohhhhhh..... very nice site EB, thanks for sharing :D

Miss Karen
:D :rose:

Merelan said:
Make one for yourself. As a symbol of how far you have gone, how you have grown and blossomed.

I have one with about the same chain thickness of the one Eb has posted, but it is made of silver. The pendant is a heart wrapped in thorns. I found it in a small boutique.

I bought it for myself, and for me it symbolizes the path I had been on before I knew the way, and recognizing and embracing it.

Strangely enough, even more vanilla-inclined people notice and comment on it favorably - even my uncle who is rather religious likes it - something about a "sacred heart" I believe and Jesus.

When I first met Mistress r/l She noticed the choker/pendant and commented that it was "so you"... and it is. ;)

lark sparrow said:
I have one with about the same chain thickness of the one Eb has posted, but it is made of silver. The pendant is a heart wrapped in thorns. I found it in a small boutique.

I bought it for myself, and for me it symbolizes the path I had been on before I knew the way, and recognizing and embracing it.

Strangely enough, even more vanilla-inclined people notice and comment on it favorably - even my uncle who is rather religious likes it - something about a "sacred heart" I believe and Jesus.

When I first met Mistress r/l She noticed the choker/pendant and commented that it was "so you"... and it is. ;)

aww! i'd love to see a picture of it! my imagination surely doesn't give the collar justice...do you have a picture?

Bondagebunni said:
aww! i'd love to see a picture of it! my imagination surely doesn't give the collar justice...do you have a picture?

Not really, Bondagebunni - lol this is the best I can do. I've never taken a photo of the choker itself and there is no website.

Edited to remove, since you've seen it :)

Last edited:
lark sparrow said:
Not really, Bondagebunni - lol this is the best I can do. I've never taken a photo of the choker itself and there is no website.

aww! from what i can see from the picture, it's very pretty...if you happen to take one, please let me know, i'm not so subtly hinting at my Dom as to what kind i'd like.

aerofreak said:
oooooooohhhhhh..... very nice site EB, thanks for sharing :D

Miss Karen

Welcome, but don't thank me, I found it in our very own library. someone posted the link months ago.

Lots of good info in our Library thanks to NemoAlia.

Eb

hmmm..... ok then....
so now I have a rather silly question....

Library? what Library? how did I miss it?

aerofreak said:
hmmm..... ok then....
so now I have a rather silly question....

Library? what Library? how did I miss it?

There are two stickies. One is the welcome to BDSM Talk, and the other one is the BDSM Library. Check it out, it is awesome!

Eb

Ebonyfire said:
There are two stickies. One is the welcome to BDSM Talk, and the other one is the BDSM Library. Check it out, it is awesome!

Eb

why are they called stickies?

ShyGuy68 said:
Last weekend I had the pleasure of seeing this collar on a sub i real life, and I think it's one of the nicer looking collars.

I hope that people here will post pics of other collars, to show us what they like.

Shyguy,

I wore a version of that collar out to a club once, oh about five years ago, and some totally vanilla guy played with it (yanked the ring and other stuff) and _giggled_ all night long. He didn't know what it was about or that it meant anything--he just was delighted by it. I now call that one the "vanilla catcher." ;)

I think I like the look of posture collars the best, although I hate the feel of them on me. I don't know if I have one in my collar folder, but I'll post one below that I like.

Nice thread!
Unda

OK, below is one that is sort of like a posture collar. Of course, the image has other redeeming values to it as well:

Attachments

• cho81.jpg
    cho81.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 275
Merelan said:
Here is a picture of one I have been curious about. Anyone here ever use it?

Yes! That is a small posture collar. They look great but suck hot ass to wear.

Bondagebunni said:
i'm not cute! i'm scary!...see?

Unfortunately, I know a certain someone who would agree with you completely. But they're just a little obsessive about some things, like bunnys. ;)

Here's a nice conservative collar to wear to the office. THe matching top isn't bad, either:

Attachments

• cho53.jpg
    cho53.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 306
UCE said:
Unfortunately, I know a certain someone who would agree with you completely. But they're just a little obsessive about some things, like bunnys. ;)

nyu? *confused now*

Bondagebunni said:
nyu? *confused now*

You're supposed to be confused, lol. I was making a joke about myself and something odd that goes on in my house, that's all!

UCE said:
You're supposed to be confused, lol. I was making a joke about myself and something odd that goes on in my house, that's all!

oh...*pouts* well i feel left out now! ^_^

Bondagebunni said:
oh...*pouts* well i feel left out now! ^_^

Well, I'll tell you what it is someday...when I don't feel totally ridiculous doing so! OK? ;)

Back