Inviting others over.

At Christmas I had two close male friends over to my house. They were aware that girlfriend was submissive and that she acted as my slave. They had met her socially several times in a normal 'vanilla setting. This event was going to be different. We would have a movie night and my slave would us with collar, heels and nothing else. We had entered into a TPE Master/slave dynamic but I was always conscious that my orders were acceptable and not making her feel too much discomfort. To my surprise (shock?) she was very excited at the prospect and more than willing.
On the day of the event I was more nervous that her! She greeted them at the door and welcomed them in. She seemed very cool and loved the attention. During the evening she served snacks and drinks and was happy to strut about showing her body. Nothing beyond exhibitionism and titillation occurred
I don't think we payed much attention to the movies. The guys were very appreciative and thanked me many times over the following weeks (probably hoping for another invite).
Anyway ... she is keen to repeat the experience. I am thinking of pushing the boundaries a bit and maybe invite another couple of guys over. Nothing sexual just her enjoying being a naked slave girl. I don't know where this will end up so a little reticent.

Last edited:
Back