bbwluva
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2011
- Posts
- 1,275
Tis the prayer of many that they will one day leave me behind
Doing okay, how are you today?
I'm good! Loveingthis thread!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tis the prayer of many that they will one day leave me behind
Doing okay, how are you today?
Best route is to dry them. If they're too hot hang them in front of a wood fired fireplace to dry and it will mild them a bit as well as add a wonderful smoky aroma. Drying is also the easiest thing to do at home and keeps the longest.
Tis the prayer of many that they will one day leave me behind![]()
Tis the prayer of many that they will one day leave me behind![]()
Getting a fireplace in my dormroom doesn't seem like the easiest thing though
I guess I just have to try and see what happens![]()
Then dry them in an oven or toaster oven set to 87 to 98 Celsius if I did my math right. 175-200 F

I'm good! Loveingthis thread!
Not leave you behind, just leave your tits so they don't keep covering up naughty bits.
No, they need to bring you and then leave long before you do![]()



Too slow, shower time is passed![]()
Alas I had to shower all alone![]()
Abby get very upset if she's not my post anything cuddle buddy.
Disney owns ET and The Goonies!!
My childhood!!!
Nuuuu!!
Aaaaand delayed response >.>
Aaaaand delayed response >.>