Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It kills me trying not to laugh cause that's positive re-enforcement which just makes her do it more instead of actually rolling.
 
Yeah she really was. Golden husky. Great hunter and pack mentality with my other dog at the time. I miss her a lot.

I can understand that. Before Abby I had Sissy, she was a dachshund too. After she passed Mom wouldn't let us get another dog so I had to wait til I moved out. Then I had to wait til my unexpected roomie moved out >< then finally I got my pup.
 
I can understand that. Before Abby I had Sissy, she was a dachshund too. After she passed Mom wouldn't let us get another dog so I had to wait til I moved out. Then I had to wait til my unexpected roomie moved out >< then finally I got my pup.

Yeah that's my current plan too, but first I need the job, then the apartment then the dog.
 
Uh oh - I'm allergic to dogs :(

How allergic? I have friends that are allergic, one was a vet tech for 14 yrs and the other dog sits, works with my friend training dogs for shelters, and does adoption drives for shelters. So I know there are degrees of allergies.
 
How allergic? I have friends that are allergic, one was a vet tech for 14 yrs and the other dog sits, works with my friend training dogs for shelters, and does adoption drives for shelters. So I know there are degrees of allergies.

I'm allergic to those orbs on your chest. They cause this weird swelling...
 
How allergic? I have friends that are allergic, one was a vet tech for 14 yrs and the other dog sits, works with my friend training dogs for shelters, and does adoption drives for shelters. So I know there are degrees of allergies.

I get itchy when I'm around them for too long, especially dogs that shed a lot of fur. One of my best friends had a Huskey, and I couldn't go to his house anymore as I would always feel sick after a few minutes
 
I get itchy when I'm around them for too long, especially dogs that shed a lot of fur. One of my best friends had a Huskey, and I couldn't go to his house anymore as I would always feel sick after a few minutes

Ah yea, my friends are usually okay unless Abby kisses them. However they also dose up on Benedryll before they come over.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top