Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mal had a pic thread. My Fet profile only has my AV and pics of Abby.

In case anybody tries to find it, I want to point out that I have removed the photos from it. I only have my avvie here, the rest of my pics are on Fetlife.
 
The funny thing is they're mostly Doms, I have no idea why they talk/friend me but they do.

Because you're a woman and just never met the right Dom who will show you that deep down you're a submissive, waiting to give up your entire life to worship his cock whenever he wants you to.
:rolleyes:
 
Because you're a woman and just never met the right Dom who will show you that deep down you're a submissive, waiting to give up your entire life to worship his cock whenever he wants you to.
:rolleyes:

Hehe, I've only had 1 Dom so far try that and he's not a friend. The rest have been very nice and I'm having good non-sex convos with.
 
Because you're a woman and just never met the right Dom who will show you that deep down you're a submissive, waiting to give up your entire life to worship his cock whenever he wants you to.
:rolleyes:

Hey, don't make fun of my dreams. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
Hehe, I've only had 1 Dom so far try that and he's not a friend. The rest have been very nice and I'm having good non-sex convos with.

Yeah, most people are really nice. There's just some odd ones out there.


Sleep tight, nerds!
 
I could just bad jaded from being around Lit for so long, or I could just be horny, it's a toss up.

I guess you don't have room in you life for a shy, if talented cook among all your Male friends. :(

I could never take advantage of a girl just because she's horny. I would have to know there was a chance of having a real relationship before getting physically involved with a girl.
 
I guess you don't have room in you life for a shy, if talented cook among all your Male friends. :(

I could never take advantage of a girl just because she's horny. I would have to know there was a chance of having a real relationship before getting physically involved with a girl.

I always have room for more friends :)

That is very admirable of you, that is definitely an uncommon occurrence around here.
 
Personally I'd want to get involved sexually for the right reasons. Although I have had one night stands, I much prefer having some sort of emotional attachment since the sex is always better.

Although I did have one ex girlfriend where our relationship was basically a physical one - we didn't have much in common, or much to talk about, but we were so into each other physically the sex was the best I've ever had.
 
Personally I'd want to get involved sexually for the right reasons. Although I have had one night stands, I much prefer having some sort of emotional attachment since the sex is always better.

Although I did have one ex girlfriend where our relationship was basically a physical one - we didn't have much in common, or much to talk about, but we were so into each other physically the sex was the best I've ever had.

Agreed on the point that I want to get sexually involved with someone for the right reasons which is why I have turned down so many one night stands or weekend swing bys.

I guess that's while I'm still a virgin and my purity score is so high.

Where did you take your purity test? I meant to ask cause I was curious. I'm a virgin too :)
 
Did 237 of the 500 question test and am at 77% - would continue but am too tired! Good night all
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top