CarnageSIS
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 5, 2002
- Posts
- 2,632
Sheesh, I turn away for a little bit and you guys are pushing my buttons 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


All this talk about buttons, but I know your hands are messing with joy sticks![]()

I have two hands Carnage
Two big, strong, skilled hands.![]()
It would take two big hands to handle Yoshi and Mario
I know it would.
And have you really named your breasts Mario and Yoshi?
Hehe, I dunno. The names are growing on me though ^_^
It would take two big hands to handle Yoshi and Mario
Clit, nub, nipple...they all give some good imagery.
I thought you were only looking at my tits right now
*gets jealous*![]()
You wishI can rest my head on your tits and have my hands on Carnage's nub at the same time. I'm sure you two could even have a little fun together if you wanted.![]()

*hugs mal* Just two boobs is never enough for them.
If that's the case I'd really like to try my hand at your Princess Peach![]()
I've got some extra lives waiting for you....

I just added 13 pics on Fetlife which he's drooling over too. He's an addict![]()
Oh, you want to stalk my pictures too?Oh! I wanna be friends with you on Fet. He told me he didn't know your username.

Oh! I wanna be friends with you on Fet. He told me he didn't know your username.
Red zip-up corset with black leather choker ftw!
And I said I wanted your boobs to take a nap on. If I'm drooling over them, it's because I'm fast asleep.![]()
