Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Mouse, when they buy they buy it all. It's be like if Jaws only ate the boat and left the people alone :)

Apt analogy. I would have said the pizza and the toppings but whatever works for you. Their already casting Star Wars 7-9.
 
Well, everyone freaked out when Disney bought Marvel 3 years ago but they haven't changed anything
 
Hell, I love the way they've rolled out the Marvel Universe. I like how they're planning things out, locking actors down for like a minimum of ten movies. They're not just making a movie and praying it works. They went full out with it, everything was going to win or fail. The way DC movies are going they'll never get their act together.
 
Hell, I love the way they've rolled out the Marvel Universe. I like how they're planning things out, locking actors down for like a minimum of ten movies. They're not just making a movie and praying it works. They went full out with it, everything was going to win or fail. The way DC movies are going they'll never get their act together.

I have to agree with you. I love that they kept the Avengers idea going even after they bought it out. I'm looking forward to Iron Man 3 and Avengers 2.
 
I have to agree with you. I love that they kept the Avengers idea going even after they bought it out. I'm looking forward to Iron Man 3 and Avengers 2.

Me too, I love the trailer for 3 and the idea that its about him dealing with the aftermath of the Avengers. The way everything flows together is great.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top