Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I was trying to do both, turns out my alarm was on silent so boss called me a few minutes ago asking if I was working today. Whoops ><
 
If you offered that to him maybe he wouldn't mind you being late.

If every guy I worked with wasn't happily married with a whole flock of kids I'd think so too ><

I hope you didn't get into too much trouble.

It'll be fine, just have to make sure I don't do it again for awhile. This is the second time I've had a sleeping in issue, so I have to keep my nose clean for awhile.
 
If every guy I worked with wasn't happily married with a whole flock of kids I'd think so too ><



It'll be fine, just have to make sure I don't do it again for awhile. This is the second time I've had a sleeping in issue, so I have to keep my nose clean for awhile.

Do you need a licking clean up service for that too? :p
 

Due to my love of food > love of plants, I am the proud owner of a dying chili plant (who knew they didn't like the Scandinavian weather??:eek:) Now I've got a bunch of small, hot, purple chilis and am considering to dry them, make chili oil or chili paste. Got any inside info on how to make any of these things or which ones are most awesome? (I can google recipes myself, it's more if you have any great advice)
 
Due to my love of food > love of plants, I am the proud owner of a dying chili plant (who knew they didn't like the Scandinavian weather??:eek:) Now I've got a bunch of small, hot, purple chilis and am considering to dry them, make chili oil or chili paste. Got any inside info on how to make any of these things or which ones are most awesome? (I can google recipes myself, it's more if you have any great advice)

Best route is to dry them. If they're too hot hang them in front of a wood fired fireplace to dry and it will mild them a bit as well as add a wonderful smoky aroma. Drying is also the easiest thing to do at home and keeps the longest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top