Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Grins and saunters up to Carnage taking my time wrapping my lips around the shot and licking her clean of any that may have gotten on her.*

Thank you my dear.
 
I'm still here, with a warming shot between my boobs.

I took that shot, but I maaaay have "accidentally" spilled some to leave a trail down your stomach for me to lick up. :D

Cleavage attracts more potential customers, smells attract more actual customers.
 
This was shot number 2, I know you got shot number 1 k_m_d

*ruffles your hair after you take the shot* My pleasure :)
 
You just keep reloading...don't you?

/would already be drunk, yet still unable to turn down cleavage shots
 
And no being inappropriate to anyone just because you are drinking!

If you are going to be inappropriate, do so when asked. If a lady asks you to hand her your boxers, you may do so because you were asked- not because you want to take your pants off!
 
And no being inappropriate to anyone just because you are drinking!

If you are going to be inappropriate, do so when asked. If a lady asks you to hand her your boxers, you may do so because you were asked- not because you want to take your pants off!

This goes for everyone... What kind of an establishment do you think we are all in, anyways? :p
 
Almost makes me want to start drinking again...

If you have fought that demon and have supressed it so far, then by all means... Keep up the great work and DO NOT START!
I can always substitute a non-alcoholic shot for you to drink off of Ms. CarnageSIS...
*mixes club soda & grenadine* here you are, FunFilled80
 
Well... The bar itself seems to be winding to a close.
Now *turns on wall mounted 56" plasma flatscreen tv* ... Who is up for some Robot Smashing Anime!?
 
I myself enjoy Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz. HeavyArms was a beast!
Yeah, it has to be a 56".. needed the space that a 60" would have used to make more room for the video camera we wish was here to record all of those body shots off of CarnageSIS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top