Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the person participating in the body shot is a cute, single guy alternative forms of payment are acceptable ;)

Alright... How many volunteers do we have?
I do not match these standards, so I remove myself. But I will watch. Elizabethwest... Will you join me in this show as well? Or may I ask you to participate... *stroking goatee*
 
Alright... How many volunteers do we have?
I do not match these standards, so I remove myself. But I will watch. Elizabethwest... Will you join me in this show as well? Or may I ask you to participate... *stroking goatee*

I suppose I must join in the watching, not being a cute, single guy either. :D:D
 
Alright! Who's got the limes?



Which one? My personal favourite robot anime is Giant Robo

Mobile suit Gundam Zeta.

I've seen bits of Double Zeta, but never the first one.

0083: stardust memory is still my favorite, even if it only lasted a season (13 episodes)

Gigantor is number 3 on my list. Gotta love the old animation of black and white.
 
I also have Otis Spunkmeyer's fresh-baked cookies!

I too, want to know which robot anime you have. But I would rather see beautiful women taking/making Body Shots more ;)
 
I was going to say, I think the robots won out over the boobs. However that doesn't surprised me considering the crowd :)
 
Mobile suit Gundam Zeta.

I've seen bits of Double Zeta, but never the first one.

0083: stardust memory is still my favorite, even if it only lasted a season (13 episodes)

Gigantor is number 3 on my list. Gotta love the old animation of black and white.

Jheeeze that is really old! I was just a little one when that came out.

Although I'm not a fan of mecha anime in general I must confess. The only ones I like are Nadesico, Full Metal Panic, Macross Plus and the aforementioned Giant Robo
 
We could just throw in some Technophiles...
Arcee from the Transformers movie (original animated- not Michael Bay), the Terminatrix from Terminator 3, Battle Angel Alita, Ghost in the Shell's Maj. Kusanagi...

But real flesh wins me over every time!
 
We could just throw in some Technophiles...
Arcee from the Transformers movie (original animated- not Michael Bay), the Terminatrix from Terminator 3, Battle Angel Alita, Ghost in the Shell's Maj. Kusanagi...

But real flesh wins me over every time!

Armitage from Armitage III is a particular favourite of mine ;)

I've never seen Vandread....
 
We could just throw in some Technophiles...
Arcee from the Transformers movie (original animated- not Michael Bay), the Terminatrix from Terminator 3, Battle Angel Alita, Ghost in the Shell's Maj. Kusanagi...

But real flesh wins me over every time!

Speaking of Kusanagi, this is the poster in my living room. You can't see it too well but the picture is printed on a holographic paper so it is rainbow shiney through the thin parts of the paint.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8480/8156215345_977fd52360_m.jpg
 
I got to see a full-scale Gundam this summer. That's really all I have to contribute about anime/robots.

/heads over to the body shots
 
I got to see a full-scale Gundam this summer. That's really all I have to contribute about anime/robots.

/heads over to the body shots

*pours k_m_d a shot* Welcome to the over 21 section :p
 
*makes sure she's wearing an appropriately cleavage revealing top*

Okay, body shots over here, while we continue nerdy talk :)
 
*makes sure she's wearing an appropriately cleavage revealing top*

Okay, body shots over here, while we continue nerdy talk :)

Good thing this is only online chatter. If this much alcohol was actually being consumed, then I would wake up humg over & unemployed.

And to think... These ladies do not have a beverage of their own- this must be corrected!

What would you like? If you are a fan of mixed drinks, then may I offer "Cowboy's Cup o'Coffee"? It tastes like Starbucks, but you feel sooooo much better
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top