Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get paid to let everyone else clean you like a kitten... Sounds marketable
 
I could keep an ice cube in my mouth while I lick them up. Just to help accommodate you of course. :devil::rose:

Hehe, I do enjoy playing with ice cubes. ;)

I have a tongue I can use to make it enjoyably comfortable instead? ;)

Just be gentle with me mal ;P

To get paid to let everyone else clean you like a kitten... Sounds marketable

Indeed, and more interactive then just letting people eat sushi off your naked body.
 
Hehe, I do enjoy playing with ice cubes. ;)

I guess it's a good thing I have a high capacity ice maker. Nothing commercial but still good for a long night of of sublime pleasure ;)

Please tell me you got the little science joke I slipped in there.
 
Hi all, looks like I've missed a serious discussion ;)

Jump on in.
We are currently discussing the market value of letting crumbs of assorter confections & pastries fall into the cleavage of beautiful and buxom women (Ladies, please rise to be seen) and letting people pay money to 'clean' these women with their mouths.

There... You are now caught up
 
Alas, my lovely lit ladies and my noble nerdy gentleman, I must be off for a dinner with the family among other things. I shall return before the day begins anew. I shall miss you all


Especially Carnage and Mal.
 
Alas, my lovely lit ladies and my noble nerdy gentleman, I must be off for a dinner with the family among other things. I shall return before the day begins anew. I shall miss you all


Especially Carnage and Mal.

Enjoy :)
My day already started anew about an hour ago so I should probably head to bed.

Nighty night, everybody.
 
Damn... Everyone is going to bed when I just got here.
*huffs into hand* Is it my breath? :p

Good night to all who sleep- which is most everyone except me. I will also look up more Gargoyles episodes. I wish I had the complete series on dvd...
 
Damn... Everyone is going to bed when I just got here.
*huffs into hand* Is it my breath? :p

Good night to all who sleep- which is most everyone except me. I will also look up more Gargoyles episodes. I wish I had the complete series on dvd...

I think the Americans are still awake. I just live in most peoples future :D
 
Jump on in.
We are currently discussing the market value of letting crumbs of assorter confections & pastries fall into the cleavage of beautiful and buxom women (Ladies, please rise to be seen) and letting people pay money to 'clean' these women with their mouths.

There... You are now caught up

Thanks for the update.

It seems the discussion is winding down now sadly :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top