Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us would rather take on the challenge of gaming on a laptop with the old-school keyboard clit. :D
 
I thought you were only looking at my tits right now
*gets jealous* ;)

I can rest my head on your tits and have my hands on Carnage's nub at the same time. I'm sure you two could even have a little fun together if you wanted. ;)
 
Red zip-up corset with black leather choker ftw! :D

And I said I wanted your boobs to take a nap on. If I'm drooling over them, it's because I'm fast asleep. :p
 
Red zip-up corset with black leather choker ftw! :D

And I said I wanted your boobs to take a nap on. If I'm drooling over them, it's because I'm fast asleep. :p

I hate that one, I've never actually worn it except for those photos :p
 
It occurs to me that friending mal is not going to help the constant flow of boobs on my news feed ><
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top