Jaws82
Best Boy
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2011
- Posts
- 9,862
Hehe, she is cute and full of personality.
She defiantly seams that way. I'm a little jealous!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hehe, she is cute and full of personality.
Can't get anything decent under $20.
Thank you. She is 2 yrs old now.
Here's an example, I was working with her teaching her how to roll over.
There's a slight communication issue.
Abby Roll
Communication breakdown!
Still better than I ever trained my husky. She was a handful.
It kills me trying not to laugh cause that's positive re-enforcement which just makes her do it more instead of actually rolling.
Aww husky's are beautiful dogs.
That would be impossible for me to hold in
Yeah she really was. Golden husky. Great hunter and pack mentality with my other dog at the time. I miss her a lot.
I can understand that. Before Abby I had Sissy, she was a dachshund too. After she passed Mom wouldn't let us get another dog so I had to wait til I moved out. Then I had to wait til my unexpected roomie moved out >< then finally I got my pup.
Here's an example, I was working with her teaching her how to roll over.
There's a slight communication issue.
Abby Roll
Uh oh - I'm allergic to dogs![]()
How allergic? I have friends that are allergic, one was a vet tech for 14 yrs and the other dog sits, works with my friend training dogs for shelters, and does adoption drives for shelters. So I know there are degrees of allergies.
How allergic? I have friends that are allergic, one was a vet tech for 14 yrs and the other dog sits, works with my friend training dogs for shelters, and does adoption drives for shelters. So I know there are degrees of allergies.
I get itchy when I'm around them for too long, especially dogs that shed a lot of fur. One of my best friends had a Huskey, and I couldn't go to his house anymore as I would always feel sick after a few minutes
I'm allergic to those orbs on your chest. They cause this weird swelling...
If I push the A button will Yoshi stick his tongue out?
*Shaking my head.*
A is dismounting Yoshi. X is sticking his tongue out. Clearly you haven't played Super Mario World in a while.