Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best route is to dry them. If they're too hot hang them in front of a wood fired fireplace to dry and it will mild them a bit as well as add a wonderful smoky aroma. Drying is also the easiest thing to do at home and keeps the longest.

Getting a fireplace in my dormroom doesn't seem like the easiest thing though ;)
I guess I just have to try and see what happens :)
 
Getting a fireplace in my dormroom doesn't seem like the easiest thing though ;)
I guess I just have to try and see what happens :)

Then dry them in an oven or toaster oven set to 87 to 98 Celsius if I did my math right. 175-200 F
 
Anyways I'd like to invite you all to pester me in my resurrected thread, second link in my sig. Ask me any questions of what you want to know about me. Can become your one stop resource for Fractured_Soul Info. :D
 
Checking in here. Spent the day playing Borderlands 2 and reading Shaman King. Nerd mode, on!
 
Allow me to elaborate on my previous post.

Wow, great mental image and is there any way I can join you Carnage?
 
Curses, I missed the shower time too. I could have soaped you up and whispered sweet anime fantasies into your ear
 
It's the Mouse, when they buy they buy it all. It's be like if Jaws only ate the boat and left the people alone :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top