Making Him My Son (closed for silvertongue217)

"It's a long story" she said. "I really don't want to go into the details, but I always wanted to be a mother to a large family, but I was unable to have children of my own. I tried every treatment available and spent millions to become a mom. Nothing worked. Then My hisband and I decided to adopt, and they day before we were supposed to go to court to make it official, he died and I was so distraught I was hospitalized for almost a year and was no longer eligible to adopt."

"To make matters worse, the drugs and treatments teh doctors use to try amd make me pregnant had several side effects, not the least of which was that I am constantly lactating. Never a mother, never get to feel a child suckling at my breast, but I've been making milk like a god damned cow for over 20 years now."

SHe was amazed to hear herself tell him all these personal things, but sitting here on his lap, his strong arms around here, felt so natural, so right, like something her son might do for her when she was upset.

He listened his eyes widening as he realized what she was saying. He mentally kicked himself for being so selfish or single minded but he couldn’t help himself for thinking one thing.

Oh god she was lactating

He could feel his cock twitching again and bit his lip hoping she wouldn’t be able to feel it. He had a huge lactating fetish probably inspired by the fact he never had been breast fed even know knowing she was leaking was causing his cock to stir like it did whenever he watched nursing video’s.

“I cant imagine” He said his voice coming out so husky thath e cleared his throat “to have that happening to be constantly dealing with that and no one to drain them is there any thing I can do to help drain them?”

She looked up at him her face a mask of puzzlement. "Help drain them... I usually just let them leak until I need to change the pad. I never considered..." Her face turned bright red as she realized who this was and what they were talking about.

"...doing anything else." her voice trailed off, but there was an unspoken invitation and a desperate plea in her eyes.

“I don’t” Ben said blushing trying to work up the courage to ask “I don’t mind uh or well I would love to” He said blushing before finally taking a deep breath.

“Can I nurse off of you mommy?”

She couldn't bring herself to say anything.This was unimaginable to her. It couldn't be real. She sat there offereing her breasts up to him but not doing anything to help or hinder teh process.

He didn’t get a no or a yes but he was to horny and possessed to care. He didn’t say any thing less instead grabbing the ties of her robe and opening it. He grabbed her shirt pulling them up and over her breast before exposing them to the night air. He was completely submerged in the role now years of sexual desire and fetishes cascading out along with his own mother issues.

“You have beautiful full breast mommy” He purred leaning in and rubbing his face against them “your such a good mommy for letting me continue to nurse on them”

She moaned as the cool night air blew over her unrestrained breasts, and hearing this attractive well built hunk call her momy and lewdly talk about her breasts drove her passions into overdrive. she was still speechless but she was ever so slightly starting to rub her ass cheeks on his hard cock.

He could feel her rubbing her ass onto his cock which he took as a sign to continue. He brought his large hands up to her breast cupping them “mommy keeps her big breast so full for her son” He said running his mouth up and down her left nipple “I’m hungry” He said gently taking one into his mouth.

And then he began to suck

The milk flowed freely and he groaned his entire body shivering it tasted simply divine! Better than he ever could have hoped. He sucked more moaning into her breast as he sucked and pulled the milk out of her breast.

For teh firsttime she could remember, she wasn't mortified that milk was flowing from her breasts. She just lay back and let him drink her breast milk, the first person to ever do so.

He drank from her pulling her close his hands running up and down her back trying to give her some measure of comfort as he continued drinking from her breast. He kept grinding his cock against her ass as well eager to have her more than any thing else in the world.

Her surpressed passion took control of her body and seh started to squirm around, and before Ben knew what was happening Cassandra had pulled her bottoms off and shifted arond so she was facing him resting on her knees which were on either side of her legs. She did al this without pulling her breast from his mouth.

Her hands were unfastening his pants and then pulled out his cock. Without a word, she impaled herself on the massive shaft and begn to ride it like it was a wild horse she was trying to break. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed, as the long forgotten feelings came back with a vengence.

He hadn’t expected that

Sucking on her breast was one thing but to be suddenly inside of her…. That was some thing else entirely he wanted it and craved it but never expected to have it.

Then he was inside of her

“Oh god mommy fucks like a slut” Ben moaned drinking and sucking harder bouncing with her “that’s right mommy fuck your son break him in!” He growled grabbing her hips and fucking her harder as he switched to the other breast sucking more furiously.

The electric tingle of her milk flowing from her breast into his mouth and the hard shaft filling her was an amazing combination. She had never imagined it could be this good. She just let teh passion of the moment direct her actions as she started swqieezing her nipple trying to coax milk out and spray it on his chest as she rode his cock.

“Oh god mommy” Ben growled thrusting harder and harder “I’m not going to last much longer” He said drinking form her breast more greedily as he slammed his cock in and out of her “please mother! Please tell me what I want to hear!” He said pushing in and out thrusting and massaging her ass as he drained the last bit of milk out of her breast.

Hesittantly and tentitivly she says, "drink mommys milk so you can grow big and strong"

He groaned freeing himself from her breast and moving with in seconds she was on her back with him towering over her. He grabbed her legs and threw them over his shoulders hooking them in and thrust his cock as deeply into her as possible. He groaned in pure pleasure and thrust deeper and harder into her his balls clapping against her ass as he fucked her passionately and dirty so unlike how she was usually. He felt his cock beginning to twitch and moved faster moaning mommy over and over again as he began to reach his peak and release.

Her head was spinnign at htis sudden change. she had always made love, she never felt this kind of urgent need or passion before. the difference was mind blowing.

She let it happen and even wanted it to happen, but when her orgasm started to build she was out of her mind with lust.

She fucked back into him demanding his cock go deeper, fuck harder, all without saying a word.

“Oh god oh god oh god” Ben said growling and thrusting harder and faster gripping her hips like a life line. He slammed deep inside of her and moaned in pure pleasure feeling his cock twitching befor his balls burst. His cum shot into her like a rocket flowing through her filling her as he continued to fuck her through his orgasm desperate to get her to cum.

Her voice squeaked and then she exploded in orgasm. Her body went into a fit of ploeasure thrashing all over the place, her limbs flailing wildly her eyes glazed over and she lost conciousness for sevral seconds.

It was the most amazing feeling she ever had, and she never wanted it to end.

He groaned pumping in and out a few more times before he finally moved back his cock fell limply out still impressive even spent. He panted his chest falling in and out as he ran a hand through his hair. He closed his eyes the sudden rush and endorphins subsiding and letting him face the full reality of what he did.

He waited feeling nervous not sure what to do next. He looked at Mrs. Buhtler trying to get a read on what she was thinking worrying that he was about to be fired or worse that he would never get to fuck and drink from her again.

She lay there in deep confusion. Her body wanted more, her brain wanted to run and hide herself away. Her breasts were heaving with the intensity of the raw animal sex, and the sight of his naked body covered in sweat and sex fluids was intoxicating.

Her legs were still too weak to support her and she gloried in the fact that her old matronly body could arise that kind of lust in a man less than half her age.

Fuck

Seeing her like that so lewdly displayed was making him horny all over again. His cock was twitching already starting to rise and prepare it self for round two. Surely he couldn’t go again? He started to think but before he could even blink his cock was fully erect bobbing between his legs and making its want for her known.

He didn’t even hesitate he grabbed her gently pulling her back onto his lap. He fitted her legs between his hips and pushed back inside of her slowly this time moaning in pleasure the entire time.

The then picked her up his strong hands cradling her body as he pushed him self deeper and began to walk her back to the bedroom. He kept deeply fucking her slowly with each step he took as he reached her bedroom and gently shouldered open the door.

Again?! She was in shock as he picked her up and entered her, bouncing her on his dick as they made their way down the hall and into her bedroom. She had never in her life made love twice in 24 hours, never mind within minutes of finishing. She didn't know what to do.

Fortunatly her body did and it started grinding on his shaft and her moth found his and began to kiss him as he shoved her bedroom door open while driving his cock into her.

He moved her onto the bed tossing her down and climbing on top of her with out breaking stride. He shoved his cock deeper inside of her moaning in pleasure as her delicious cunt gripped and massaged his cock. He kissed her back his tongue sliding into her mouth as he furiously made out with her and fucked her at the same time. He ran his hands over her breast messaging them trying to coax more milk out as he eagerly pumped in and out of her.

She lay there gasping like a fish out of water. She was overwhelmed with pleasure and had lost total control lf her body. She just wanted more and more. Her body was thrusting her hips back at him, her breasts were swollen and tender, her nipples were firmly erect and she wanted him to give her teh same feelings as before.

Back