Making Him My Son (closed for silvertongue217)

“But what?” He said sighing and gently reaching over to cup her face “why cant we jut have a normal relationship and see where things go? What’s the harm in that?” He said leaning in to gently kiss her lips.

"Because...because...I'M NOT NORMAL!" she shouts at him and moves as far from him as she can in the small room.

"Normal woman can have children. Normal woman don't ooze milk like a goddamn platypus! Normal woman don't fuck a guy they just met who's young enough to be her son. I'm a God damn freak and the only reason my husband didn't divorce me was because it would look bad for him with his business. No one wants to be with the freak. Even my relatives died to get away from me."

After saying all this and letting out all her pain that she had been holding in she crumpled to the floor and just let the wails of anguish out.

“Baby its okay” He said his heart breaking a little as he kneeled down. He gently helped her up and carried her bridal style to the bed. He laid with her moving her so she was laying on his chest as he stroked her hair.

“Your husband loved you and you know it” He said kissing the top of her head “every one says it and I know you know it” He told her sternly “and there is nothing wrong with you and I being together people do it all the time know it is the world we live in now I like you and I know you like me so why couldn’t we be together? Or at least try?”

She lay on his chest sobbing barely hearing his words as her years of surpressed anger, sadness and pain welled up and burst forth uncontrollably. She couldn't help it. The damn ducth boy and pulled his finger out and the damn had burst after all these decades.

Back