Life changing experience

I was hitting on u? Why because I called u gorgeous and beautiful? Lol I was just stating facts. You is beautiful and making fun of me or not is not enough to turn me into a liar

Yes, she be. What it is?

The same kind as your mother

Now, why u have to go there wit my seventy-fo year-old moms?

Granny-fucker!

Just for that- the next time yo mama hits me up for a $20 trick imma turn her down!

Nobody knows what that is

Nobody?

I am fairly certain that at least one sixth of the worlds population knows what the Gita is.

Lol I have three kids... but I bet u I could have that dot head pussy touch like it never been touch but I don't fuck dot heads

How do you get your recommended daily allowance of curry? Surely you don't take it as a suppository? ~ouch~

Last edited:
Now, why u have to go there wit my seventy-fo year-old moms?

Granny-fucker!

Just for that- the next time yo mama hits me up for a $20 trick imma turn her down!

She gets better with age like wine.. she got this move when she take out her teeth OMG!!!! I'm bouta cum just thinking about it.
Boy your mother blows like a champion. In the hood we nnicknamed her shrink cause she definitely a head doctor

She gets better with age like wine.. she got this move when she take out her teeth OMG!!!! I'm bouta cum just thinking about it.
Boy your mother blows like a champion. In the hood we nnicknamed her shrink cause she definitely a head doctor

Speakin' of shrink, yo momma's tweaking got her so skinny she be using fruit-loops as hula hoops.

Nobody?

I am fairly certain that at least one sixth of the worlds population knows what the Gita is.

How do you get your recommended daily allowance of curry? Surely you don't take it as a suppository? ~ouch~

Put some water on that dry ass joke

Back