Life changing experience

Plus the flooring in there is giving me a hell of a time. I got laminate and it's bubbling all to hell.

Edit: I know I've derailed this thread before but seriously how do you fix that? I installed the same type of laminate in our bedroom and it didn't do that. It's fucked up and I don't know why. It looks like air got sucked under it or something.

Start a thread for that.

So, aren't you going to tell us what went on between you and your High School English teacher that made you so sensitive on the subject?

I think a ceasefire should be called if you're not going to step your game up, smoothg. This is getting painful to watch.

I think a ceasefire should be called if you're not going to step your game up, smoothg. This is getting painful to watch.

I dunno. One can still hone one's rapier on a dull stone.

I was just warming up beautiful... but just because u said something imma turn it to the max

I hope you're happy. I just about pissed myself reading that. :mad: My dog is TERRIFIED by the sounds I just made.

Wow that's new to me I thought old lonely bitches like yourself prefer cats.. mind blowing

Truth! But judges would've called this fight long ago. Now he's all bloody and dying. :(

"Come back here..I'll but you with my 'ead, I will!"

monty-python-and-the-holy-grail.jpg

NOW you get it. Hard to hit on a chick that's been making fun of you, huh?

Do you usually charge extra for that? I am asking for a friend.

NOW you get it. Hard to hit on a chick that's been making fun of you, huh?

I was hitting on u? Why because I called u gorgeous and beautiful? Lol I was just stating facts. You is beautiful and making fun of me or not is not enough to turn me into a liar

Back