A very different and surprise Wedding Anniversary Visit !

MrsIndianPeach

IndianLaSs
I ascended the stairs in the afternoon, filled with anticipation. Our 4th wedding anniversary was the reason for my excitement. I took a leisurely shower, ensuring I looked absolutely stunning. Next, I lavished myself with scented lotion and dressed in an elegant flowing skirt, a sheer orange top, and a revealing cardigan. I was ready for my husband's arrival. However, when the doorbell finally rang, it was his charming and mature mentor/ex-boss who appeared, watching me open the door from a distance. Surprise and curiosity replaced my expectation as I wondered what this unexpected visit might mean...

As I stood at the door, my heart racing with surprise, my husband's mentor/ex-boss smiled warmly and handed me a small gift. "Happy anniversary, my dear," he said, his voice tinged with a hint of nostalgia. "I hope you don't mind me dropping by unannounced, but I wanted to celebrate this special day with you both."

I ushered him into the living room, trying to hide my confusion. Where was my husband? Why was his mentor here instead? As we chatted and sipped champagne, I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was amiss.

Just then, my husband walked in, a sheepish grin on his face. "Surprise!" he exclaimed, gesturing to his mentor. "I wanted to make this anniversary one to remember, so I asked him to join us for a special dinner."

Relief washed over me as I realized this was all just a sweet surprise. We spent the evening laughing, reminiscing, and celebrating our love. And as we blew out the candles, I knew this anniversary would be one for the books.

Never did my husband realize that this man was a big time charmer and has a power to slowly attract girls to him. This was his path to get to know me more and in a way to study more about me. . . .

Any classy gentleman to continue the thread : )

I ascended the stairs in the afternoon, filled with anticipation. Our 4th wedding anniversary was the reason for my excitement. I took a leisurely shower, ensuring I looked absolutely stunning. Next, I lavished myself with scented lotion and dressed in an elegant flowing skirt, a sheer orange top, and a revealing cardigan. I was ready for my husband's arrival. However, when the doorbell finally rang, it was his charming and mature mentor/ex-boss who appeared, watching me open the door from a distance. Surprise and curiosity replaced my expectation as I wondered what this unexpected visit might mean...

As I stood at the door, my heart racing with surprise, my husband's mentor/ex-boss smiled warmly and handed me a small gift. "Happy anniversary, my dear," he said, his voice tinged with a hint of nostalgia. "I hope you don't mind me dropping by unannounced, but I wanted to celebrate this special day with you both."

I ushered him into the living room, trying to hide my confusion. Where was my husband? Why was his mentor here instead? As we chatted and sipped champagne, I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was amiss.

Just then, my husband walked in, a sheepish grin on his face. "Surprise!" he exclaimed, gesturing to his mentor. "I wanted to make this anniversary one to remember, so I asked him to join us for a special dinner."

Relief washed over me as I realized this was all just a sweet surprise. We spent the evening laughing, reminiscing, and celebrating our love. And as we blew out the candles, I knew this anniversary would be one for the books.

Never did my husband realize that this man was a big time charmer and has a power to slowly attract girls to him. This was his path to get to know me more and in a way to study more about me. . . .

She was as I remembered her, beautiful , elegant showing sufficient cleavage to remain modest yet alluring. Her naïve husband had invited me to dinner and to share their anniversary. I brought a small present of sweetmeats, carefully wrapped with a message which I hoped and intended she would realise was an invitation to become a part of my life. " May your life be enriched by your dreams, may your dreams be our future"

She was as I remembered her, beautiful , elegant showing sufficient cleavage to remain modest yet alluring. Her naïve husband had invited me to dinner and to share their anniversary. I brought a small present of sweetmeats, carefully wrapped with a message which I hoped and intended she would realise was an invitation to become a part of my life. " May your life be enriched by your dreams, may your dreams be our future"
I receive the gift and gives a big thank you to you and I give a grin to him.

We cut the cake and I already had the dining table read with the food that i made and it was all Indian food.

I study your gracefulness and see you blush as you feel my eyes upon you. You bring out the takeout your husband brought and we eat. I help you clean the table off and follow you into the kitchen.

You set the dishes in the sink and feel me come up behind you, moving your hair from your neck. You feel my breath against your skin as my other hand cups your breast through your dress,

I had mentored Peach’s husband, but had only recently met his beautiful wife. Her long black hair. Classically beautiful face, full sensuous lips, sparkling eyes. Then there was her body, full breasts, long tan legs, curvaceous ass, slim waist. She was the complete package. The paragon of female beauty. I had to make love to this woman!

I had warned her husband that a woman so beautiful would always attract a lot of attention from men, and that women have needs too. Accept the fact that men would desire her. Maybe share her with other men. He thought about that for a while. "I should not be jealous of anything that Peach desires. I only want her happiness. If she wants to be shared, it’s OK with me.”

I had dinner with them on their anniversary. Just being in her presence was erotic. Her sheer orange top revealed her full breasts, hard nipples and dark aureolas peeking out from under her cardigan. Her sensuous smile and laughter kept the mood light but with a sense of eroticism that hinted at a very special night that her husband would be having.

When I left their house I sighed, thinking of the sexual adventures that her husband would soon be having with Peach and I became aroused. I knew her husband would be leaving on a week long business trip in a few days and I began to plot my seduction of the lovely Peach…

A few days after her husband leaves for his trip, I invite Peach to my house for the day. We will exercise, have a couples massage, lunch, and a swim in my pool. She hesitates for a bit, knowing my reputation, then finally accepts. She arrives wearing her black yoga pants and a loose fitting t shirt which does little to hide her large breasts. We begin with a short run, then transition into yoga positions for an hour. Shortly after our masseuses have arrived, a female and a male.

They set up, we strip off our clothes, lay on the tables with towels covering our butts. The female starts giving me a hard massage and I look over at peach and she’s getting a similar massage from her male masseur. I catch a glimpse of Peach’s side boob and I’m instantly aroused, a fact that’s not lost on my masseur, who is softly rubbing my ass and inner thighs, occasionally brushing up against my full balls as I spread my legs. Apparently the same is happening at Peach’s table, as I hear a soft moan escape her lips.

We do the flip and the masseuses work on our chests. Even though we have a towel covering our lower areas, I can’t hide my erection as my towel tents up. Peach looks over and starts to laugh. “Having some problems, Mike? The massage is supposed to make you relaxed!”

“Kinda having the opposite effect on me apparently.” I reply. We finish the massage and both put on fluffy white robes over our naked bodies and prepare for lunch. We have a nice salad and salmon by the pool complimented by a bottle of wine I brought back from Tuscany. We are both very relaxed and both very naked under our robes…

Some more wine, some more small talk. We are sitting in lounge chairs by the pool. “Let’s go for a swim” I say.

“But I don’t have my suit” she replies.

“The pool is surrounded by woods, no one can see. You don’t need a suit!”

She stands, gives me a sly smile and opens her robe, dropping it to the ground. My mouth hangs open, I nearly cum in my robe! Peach has an absolutely perfect body! Large firm tits, a slim waist, wide hips, a dark triangle of pubic hair neatly trimmed, and long tan legs with firm thighs. She turns to the pool and I get a glimpse of another Indian treasure, her round full ass!

I realize my mouth is hanging open and my cock has poked his head out of my robe to see what all the fuss is about. Well, there’s nothing I can do about it now, I can’t hide my lust for Peach any longer. I stand remove my robe, grasp Peach’s hand and we walk to the pool and the warm water that lays within…

We enter the pool and I put my arm around her, letting it slip down, I give that perfect ass a squeeze. She looks up at me questioning, her full lips slightly parted. I put my finger under her chin, lifting her head up and give her a long passionate kiss. We turn to each other. Hard nipples poking into my chest, a hard cock poking her belly. I grab her hand, we exit the pool, dry off, and head for the bedroom…

I hold Peach in my arms, gazing at her exquisite body, then kiss her passionately. Sliding my fingers across her smooth skin. I rest my hand on the curve of her ass and softly kiss her neck. I’m fully aroused and she reaches down to feel my hard, thick manhood grow in her hand. She begins to stroke it as I softly caress her large breasts, flicking the hard nipples between my fingers. My hand slides down to her pussy and as she spreads her legs slightly, I feel dampness. I must taste the nectar of the Peach…

I gently lick, kiss, nibble, and suckle her amazing tits, work my way down until I reach her clit. A long lick to taste her sweetness, then use my tongue to flick and lick it. By now I’m really aroused. Her taste, her scent, the beauty of her tender pussy. I grasp her legs with both hands, lift her bottom and thrust my tongue in her ass. I’m a man possessed by lust at this point! Working my way back to her pussy, I continue my gentle oral assault until she has a leg shaking orgasm.

I press my cock to her damp hole, slowly pushing in, while kissing those sensuous lips. I’m finally in all the way and begin pumping, slowly at first, then faster.

But I don’t want to ejaculate yet. I lay on my back and pull Peach onto my cock in cowgirl position. She begins her rhythmic sensual motions. Up and down, large breasts swaying as I pound back hard. The pleasure is intense. I can see it on her beautiful face, her full lips parted in ecstasy, eyes closed, savoring the sensation. I’m mesmerized by her body, her full tits, wide hips, sexy thighs. My balls tighted and my dick starts to throb inside Peach. I let out a gasp as thick ropes of my hot seed shoot deep into Peach’s belly. Thick cream is leaking out of her shaking pussy. I slide downward until my face is under her dripping cunt. Licking the excess sperm from her pussy and thighs.

We are both spent and collapse into each others arms. I slowly caress her. And imagine the sensations we will experience in the days ahead…

Last edited:
Back