Life changing experience

Sounds like a rough week. I hope your daughter didn't witness this fight. I would also be concerned that this guy is going to take out his frustrations on your daughter.

Stop with the pills already, if you wouldn't want your kids doing it, don't do it.

There is no reason to be bored, start learning stuff. Read things, you can learn a lot by reading. Or listen to historical songs, I can recommend a bunch, and look up everything you don't know.

Do you have a computer or netbook you can use? If so, start learning to code or start learning the things you would have learned in school. It would be self guided and no evil teachers. I can send you links. If you can code really well, people don't care so much about the academics.

I had a pretty horrible middle school myself so I can relate.

Being able to solve things in a non violent way is a good skill to have. Being persuasive using just your words and mind is much more powerful in the long run. Imagine if you could have convinced your baby mama's BF to not only stop cursing at her but also

You have to find your niche, but you need background in a lot of stuff, because even though it may seem unrelated everything kind mixes in to some extent, so the more you can learn the better off you are.

I'll admit I'm a little short tempered, I'm normally a humble person. But when I get mad, the secret service couldn't stop me. I don't have a pause button and react off instance instead of using my judgment. He was saying he didn't mean to do it, it just slipped out but I didn't want to hear it. Was in anger management as a child.

Anything that will educated me I'm all for it

I'll admit I'm a little short tempered, I'm normally a humble person. But when I get mad, the secret service couldn't stop me. I don't have a pause button and react off instance instead of using my judgment. He was saying he didn't mean to do it, it just slipped out but I didn't want to hear it. Was in anger management as a child.

Anything that will educated me I'm all for it

You need to practice walking away until you are calm enough to deal with it. I can be ferocious, and that is what I do. Also, it's better to break things than people in cases like that.

You need to practice walking away until you are calm enough to deal with it. I can be ferocious, and that is what I do. Also, it's better to break things than people in cases like that.

I maybe reacted a little uncalled for this time. But when u let someone say and do what they want to you, they gone keep thinking they could say or do what they want to you. And I just show people u can't say or do what u want to me. Noor if u knew me u would say to yourself that's a very humble young man right there. I'm just not gone take no shit. I gotta work on my attitude a little but attitude reflect leadership

I may have reacted in a manner that was a little uncalled for, this time.

When you let someone say and do what they want to you, they are going to keep thinking that they can say or do what they want to you. I just show people you can't just say or do what you want to me.

Noor if you knew me you would say to yourself, "That's a very humble young man right there." I'm just not going to take any shit. I have got to work on my attitude a little, but my attitude reflects leadership.

Lots of cultures put a premium on maintaining "face." Some cultures it is enforced with ostracism, some with violence. I have an uncle that was an enforcer in a MC in the 70's. He affect is almost flat. He seems like a pretty low-key, conflict avoidant guy. I am sure somewhere in his background were some incidents that resulted in people affording him a fairly wide berth, but once it was understood his authority isn't subject to being questioned, him showing up was usually plenty to resolve a dispute.

You do not need to find yourself locked up over a shoving match. Let your authority speak quietly. It is a lot more intimidating. Let them wonder when it's coming.

Lots of cultures put a premium on maintaining "face." Some cultures it is enforced with ostracism, some with violence. I have an uncle that was an enforcer in a MC in the 70's. He affect is almost flat. He seems like a pretty low-key, conflict avoidant guy. I am sure somewhere in his background were some incidents that resulted in people affording him a fairly wide berth, but once it was understood his authority isn't subject to being questioned, him showing up was usually plenty to resolve a dispute.

You do not need to find yourself locked up over a shoving match. Let your authority speak quietly. It is a lot more intimidating. Let them wonder when it's coming.

My brother once told me "a coward will kill you quicker than a man who isn't afraid of you" I don't want nobody to fear me, but you gone respect me. A lot of people here are afraid to get beat up, so their first option is gun play. Me personally I been in so many fights that the thought of getting beat up doesn't scare me. I don't start shit Query I finish it. People here don't respect the man that got shot they respect the shooter. What I'm trying to say is action speak louder than words or in your case it speaks louder than no words at all.

I'm definitely staying out the way this summer. You can tell that the weather is starting to break, motherfuckers is starting to act stupid. It's seems like it's all people I know. The south is a war zone, and it's where I'm from. Damn, R.I.P Trip.

Sorry, Smooth, it sucks.

We had some riots last night in Mpls, and it's not even warm yet!

Back