Life changing experience

Instilling vanity early on happens in all cultures. All our babies wear bangles and have their eyes smeared in kajal. Girls (even some boys) get their ears pierced as babies.

YOU CAN PUT EYELINER ON BABIES WITHOUT GETTING YOUR HAIR RIPPED OUT!? THAT'S FUCKING AMAZING.

We're getting her ears pierced for her first birthday. I hope to god she doesn't rip hers out like she did mine, but that's a tradition in my family. The piercing. Not the ripping them out.

YOU CAN PUT EYELINER ON BABIES WITHOUT GETTING YOUR HAIR RIPPED OUT!? THAT'S FUCKING AMAZING.

We're getting her ears pierced for her first birthday. I hope to god she doesn't rip hers out like she did mine, but that's a tradition in my family. The piercing. Not the ripping them out.

Not eyeliner, kajal. You just smear it on. Piercings are better done before kids get fidgety. Some communities even get the babies (females only) nose pierced and you always see scars on those for a while because, obviously, babies love to tug and pull on stuff.

Not eyeliner, kajal. You just smear it on. Piercings are better done before kids get fidgety. Some communities even get the babies (females only) nose pierced and you always see scars on those for a while because, obviously, babies love to tug and pull on stuff.

Yeah, I'm 100% sure she'd pull out a nose stud. Maybe. Actually, I don't know how vain she is yet. I'm just assuming that with the genes and culture she has she's gonna be hella vain. So maybe she'd just be like, "I'd pull that out but, you know, bling."

Edit: Jesus fucking Christ I'm one of those parents who can take a thread basically entitled, "I just almost got shot and I'm scared" and make it about how cute my kid is. You want a life changing experience have a fucking baby. You will literally tie ANY subject back to children and your childless friends will hate you.

You grow out of that when you have your second.

Shooting at junkies?? Lmao first off I don't do coke nor dope. Junkies will steal to get their high I won't.

I'm high ishell so it didn't really register yet but I'm sure I'll be thinking about it 2mar. No lie I didn't even see it coming. While I'm walking to my car high ishell I admit I wasn't paying attention all I heard was what's sup now motherfucker. As I look up to see where the noise coming from my eyes wide in as I'm staring at the barrel of a 357 magnum. OH SHIT I thought to myself CLICK I close my eyes CLICK the next sound I heard was the scariest, two loud gunshots this is it I thought to myself. My mind racing as 100 different things running throw it. Now I hear a car door open and slam shut tires squeaking and a engine that sound like the pedal is to the floor. Wtf going on I think to myself. A loud slam as some one close they house door. Honestly at this point idk if I'm still standing or laying down bleeding out. As I open my eyes the first thing I see is two bullet holes in the front of my car. As I'm standing there heart racing thinking wtf just happened

I should go post in passions stupid thread because I I didn't know what ishell was, I thought it was someones name. Fuck, why did I read that? Even more so, why did I read that, when you obviously didn't?

What kind of asshole degenerate reads (kind of) a story of a guy getting almost shot and then makes fun of his grammar?

This asshole degenerate. That was my first thought after typing my reply but I hit send anyway. At least I'm in good company. Petey's "The Jerk" picture made me laugh my ass off, though. I literally lmao'd. Good times.

What kind of asshole degenerate reads (kind of) a story of a guy getting almost shot and then makes fun of his grammar?

This asshole degenerate. That was my first thought after typing my reply but I hit send anyway. At least I'm in good company. Petey's "The Jerk" picture made me laugh my ass off, though. I literally lmao'd. Good times.

Thanks gorgeous

My only criticism is it would be a better story if the guy was racking a shotgun. If ever there is a come to Jesus sound it's that.

I mean, I even have a gun safe and shit; tho very often I'll go in there and the gf's .22 will be sitting on top of it- like why do we even HAVE the safe if we're going to keep the guns on TOP of it. Which I wouldn't care too much about except it's in the kid's closet and I just... am irked by it. I mean, she's way too little to do anything but she won't ALWAYS be.

You're right, Candi.

I imagine the safe was there before the kid, but I suggest you rethink that.
Doors don't always get closed and locked, and even if they do, being in the kid's room means it's only a matter of time before she learns what the combination is or where the keys are kept. Or for that matter, being so clever she might pick the lock or crack the combination out of boredom some day, because it's there and it's a great puzzle.

Regardless of how she learns, she might be bribed or dared by friends/neighbors/relatives to open it, even if she has no personal desire to do so. Somewhere along the way, your safe is no longer so, and you won't even know until somebody gets hurt, or you look in there and something is long gone.

You're right, Candi.

I imagine the safe was there before the kid, but I suggest you rethink that.
Doors don't always get closed and locked, and even if they do, being in the kid's room means it's only a matter of time before she learns what the combination is or where the keys are kept. Or for that matter, being so clever she might pick the lock or crack the combination out of boredom some day, because it's there and it's a great puzzle.

Regardless of how she learns, she might be bribed or dared by friends/neighbors/relatives to open it, even if she has no personal desire to do so. Somewhere along the way, your safe is no longer so, and you won't even know until somebody gets hurt, or you look in there and something is long gone.

Yeah, it's not always going to be there, it's honestly just there right now because it's SUPER HEAVY and she doesn't live in her room yet. She sleeps in the crib at the foot of our bed. The room that is her room I originally built as a kind of multifunctional "recreational" room so that I could have a permanent place to keep shit like that that should be out of sight. Weapons and... lots and lots of bdsm equipment and drug paraphernalia. When my gf was pregnant I had to re-purpose it into a nursery because there's absolutely no place for a room like that in a child's home. So... basically I had to tear down the sex dungeon for a nursery. Cause and effect. But it's not 100% finished and getting that out of there is an ordeal. It's painted and most of the furniture is changed out but she probably won't actually live in there until she's 2 or 3. Maybe older. We don't leave her alone a lot. Or... at all. The idea of leaving her to her own devices creeps me out and I'm not sure why.

Plus the flooring in there is giving me a hell of a time. I got laminate and it's bubbling all to hell.

Edit: I know I've derailed this thread before but seriously how do you fix that? I installed the same type of laminate in our bedroom and it didn't do that. It's fucked up and I don't know why. It looks like air got sucked under it or something.

Last edited:
easy enough to trip over 'em 'round these parts...

mostly the barely alive ones and freshly dead ones.

Wait. It's easy to fall on a barely alive or freshly dead cock OR....the only ones that don't want to fall on a cock are the barely alive or freshly dead ones? Since this is Lit, you need to be specific.

Back