If you voted for Trump, you support him & you own him forever. Fuck your "safe space"

Wiki isn't spoon-fed into the homes of Americans like clockwork several times a day. The fact that TheEveningNews has continued to perpetuate huge lies about our history, and current events, means that we, as a body-politic, are living in an artificial reality. Who murdered JFK, MLK, RFK matters a whole lot. WTF happened on 9/11? EveningNews says it was terrorists...
President Trump is 100% correct in calling out fake news, and there's LOTS of it.

Is that that show that reads out loud to you the shit you read on the internet several hours earlier? Is that the show you're talking about?

Because most people don't watch that. It's depressing. We just read it on our phones in our spare time like a normal person. The news has a demographic that is basically, "Old people who can't figure out how to use the internet."

PJ_2016.07.07_Modern-News-Consumer_1-03.png

FT_17.09.05_platformNews_age.png

Nobody in my generation knows what the fuck you're talking about. I don't even have any kind of cable or satellite or whatever to be able to do that. What the fuck is this TeeVee you speak of? Is that some kind of youtube channel?

The conversation was what I brought to it. I don't need your approval or understanding. I pointed out that you two are dumbasses, it's not the first time I have, or the first time you two have been called that.. especially you.

I was afraid that I was being unfair, and you are just blind...hence the HUGE font. I finally was assured that you had indeed seen it, and instead of blind, you really are that fuckin stupid.

You have never handed anyone their ass.. You get treated like you do because you are so dense. It's mind boggling.

Your ad hom line was old long ago. Stop being such a moron, and people won't talk to you like you're dumb.

I see.

So whenever two people are having a conversation at, say, your bus stop and they're talking about their kids, you feel fine just butting in with "What about them Bears?" because the conversation is about what you bring into it and has nothing to do what other people are talking about?

Or perhaps the thread on some, say, message board is about how lame the D's are when they try to push the fake narrative that their party had a "sweeping victory" in the 2018 Mid-Terms. Apparently you're ok with just coming in and trying to talk about medicare for everyone because no one will notice that it's totally unrelated to mid-term election results. But hey, who cares; right? You're the conversation whenever you come into the room and bring it, current topics be damned.

Thread drift is one thing, but if you suddenly want to talk about anything other than the current subject matter, or something closely related, start your own damn thread and conversation. Sheesh, it's not like that's hard to do on a message board. Especially when there is more than one thread on that specific subject. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Who, are you; the new rory? My god, stooping that low is really a new low in trying to get attention.

You calling Adrina "triggered" when you're the thread post leader by three times her count and most of your posts are non-substance barking at other people for triggering you?

B1nO.gif

I know your ego won't let these things go, but there's better hills to die on, guy! :D

Is that that show that reads out loud to you the shit you read on the internet several hours earlier? Is that the show you're talking about?

Because most people don't watch that. It's depressing. We just read it on our phones in our spare time like a normal person. The news has a demographic that is basically, "Old people who can't figure out how to use the internet."

PJ_2016.07.07_Modern-News-Consumer_1-03.png

FT_17.09.05_platformNews_age.png

Nobody in my generation knows what the fuck you're talking about. I don't even have any kind of cable or satellite or whatever to be able to do that. What the fuck is this TeeVee you speak of? Is that some kind of youtube channel?

Let's just call it MSM Network news: whether it's delivered through the old-fashioned television set, or the latest smartwatch. Do you get different "news" on your phone than what's on television? The broadcast television news is still a very powerful force in this country, in fact it is THE lone authoritative voice, when it comes to political matters. Other opinions, Alex Jones for example, are simple silenced. I don't know that it matters on which device you're getting your signal?

:rolleyes:

You actually believe Alex Jones is deserving of network news time?

The stark reality is that your "authority" MSM is losing market share by the minute to "alternative" internet news sites.

That is evidenced by their knee jerk reaction to "reprint" any story they think will gain "traction" or "go viral".

:rolleyes:

You actually believe Alex Jones is deserving of network news time?

The stark reality is that your "authority" MSM is losing market share by the minute to "alternative" internet news sites.

That is evidenced by their knee jerk reaction to "reprint" any story they think will gain "traction" or "go viral".

It's true... but I ask you, is there any news source anywhere that will talk honestly about major historical events in our Nation's recent history? JFK, MLK, RFK. Vietnam, the fake wars in Iraq (incubator babies and WMD), the treasonous 9/11 events, so much more... I don't hear anyone telling anything close to the truth except Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, etc. It's easy to denigrate my choices. Perhaps I'm not so educated or intellectually gifted as yourself, but... who among the news sources do you consider to be resolutely truthful? Does who murdered RFK matter in this day and age?

It's true... but I ask you, is there any news source anywhere that will talk honestly about major historical events in our Nation's recent history? JFK, MLK, RFK. Vietnam, the fake wars in Iraq (incubator babies and WMD), the treasonous 9/11 events, so much more... I don't hear anyone telling anything close to the truth except Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, etc. It's easy to denigrate my choices. Perhaps I'm not so educated or intellectually gifted as yourself, but... who among the news sources do you consider to be resolutely truthful? Does who murdered RFK matter in this day and age?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQcU5w915p8

God - John Winston Lennon

I don't believe in magic,
I don't believe in mantra,
I don't believe in Jesus,
I don't believe in Kennedy,
I don't believe in Elvis,
I don't believe in Zimmerman,
I don't believe in Beatles,
I just believe in me,
Yoko and me,
And that's reality.
The dream is over,
What can I say?
The dream is over,
Yesterday,
I was dreamweaver,
But now I'm reborn,
I was the walrus,
But now I'm John,
And so dear friends,
You just have to carry on,
The dream is over.

You calling Adrina "triggered" when you're the thread post leader by three times her count and most of your posts are non-substance barking at other people for triggering you?

I know your ego won't let these things go, but there's better hills to die on, guy! :D

You fight the fights that need fighting.

In this case what you did was post the bulk numbers without revealing the details. And, as is always the case, the devil is in the details.

Like the fact that I was having an active conversation in the thread which necessarily increases ones total posts in the thread.

Just as YOU haven't been actively participating and thus have a correspondingly low post count, or Low P.

The fact that you glossed over that sort of highlights your continuing comprehension failure. Which is to be expected since you're trying to emulate rory, he doesn't comprehend much either.

You'd do better to stick with re-posting the same old gifs that are irritating the hell out of everyone. It'd be less controversial on your part. Not less disliked, but less controversial.

Not to mention the fact that you were already addressing that number disparity which had already been brought up by her.

You fight the fights that need fighting.

In this case what you did was post the bulk numbers without revealing the details. And, as is always the case, the devil is in the details.

Like the fact that I was having an active conversation in the thread which necessarily increases ones total posts in the thread.

Just as YOU haven't been actively participating and thus have a correspondingly low post count, or Low P.

The fact that you glossed over that sort of highlights your continuing comprehension failure. Which is to be expected since you're trying to emulate rory, he doesn't comprehend much either.

You'd do better to stick with re-posting the same old gifs that are irritating the hell out of everyone. It'd be less controversial on your part. Not less disliked, but less controversial.

You sound a bit triggered here, mate.

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Hey, facts is facts and numbers don't lie. Not my fault you can't keep up with the rest of the class. :D

Lol. The entire narrative on the Covington Boys being racists has been debunked, and even Joy Behar has admitted it.

Yet here you are still gif-ing yesterday's news.

I don't know what Joy Behar is supposed to mean to me. I don't know anyone with sense who's "debunked" anything. I have seen the desperate spin on it going on, though.

I'm keeping the thread on point in relation to Cheeto. Not my fault you can't keep up with the rest of the class. :D

You sound a bit triggered here, mate.

Hey, facts is facts and numbers don't lie. Not my fault you can't keep up with the rest of the class. :D

Lame attempt to say something that makes you seem smart. It's lame. You aren't smart and repeating someone else's line doesn't make you smart.

Nor does failing to see facts. People who are actively talking tend to talk more than those who do drive-by posts. Like Adrina. And you.

I don't know what Joy Behar is supposed to mean to me. I don't know anyone with sense who's "debunked" anything. I have seen the desperate spin on it going on, though.

It's not my fault you can't keep up with the rest of the class.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/01...-catholic-kids-desperately-want-trump-office/

I'm keeping the thread on point in relation to Cheeto. Not my fault you can't keep up with the rest of the class. :D

Again, nothing but a lame attempt at staying relative while flailing for something to grasp on to. Go back to posting oversize gif's, the whole "I'm the new rory" thing isn't working for you.

Lame attempt to say something that makes you seem smart. It's lame. You aren't smart and repeating someone else's line doesn't make you smart.

Nor does failing to see facts. People who are actively talking tend to talk more than those who do drive-by posts. Like Adrina. And you.

It's not my fault you can't keep up with the rest of the class.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/01...-catholic-kids-desperately-want-trump-office/

Again, nothing but a lame attempt at staying relative while flailing for something to grasp on to. Go back to posting oversize gif's, the whole "I'm the new rory" thing isn't working for you.

All I did was point out your faulty triggering ascertaining through numbers, something that was apparent to others but not to you. I'm sorry for triggering you into making more non-substance posts. That was cruel and baiting on my part. I shouldn't do such things to the ego driven and easily fished, but it is fun in the moment and I can't lie about that.

Rory is Rory. I'm me. You're you.

Not my fault you can't keep up with the rest of the class. :D

Let's just call it MSM Network news: whether it's delivered through the old-fashioned television set, or the latest smartwatch. Do you get different "news" on your phone than what's on television? The broadcast television news is still a very powerful force in this country, in fact it is THE lone authoritative voice, when it comes to political matters. Other opinions, Alex Jones for example, are simple silenced. I don't know that it matters on which device you're getting your signal?

News sites have to link back to their original sources so of course it's different, more thorough coverage.

If you're presenting something as fact, like that something is THE lone authoritative voice, you need to source it. You're not doing that.

Where are you getting this information? I, and most of my generation, have no idea who these names that you're dropping are. I don't know what the fuck MSM Network News is- the president and most other political figures run blogs and appear on social media. Indy podcasts are a thing. Is Alex Jones like the conservative Young Turks?

Genuinely what the fuck are you talking about?

So a crisis isn't a crisis unless it's on the US Southern Border?
Do try to keep up.
Your man Trump's "crisis" is on the southern border according to him. Which of those countries you named is on the southern border?

Back