If you voted for Trump, you support him & you own him forever. Fuck your "safe space"

I love this quote from one of the disaffected Deplorable voters: "That campaign promise [the middle class tax reduction that did not work out] was one of the only two reasons I voted for you."

What was the other reason? Getting the Mexicans to pay for a big beautiful wall to keep their brown murderers, rapists, and drug smugglers from entering Amerika?

Amazing. The Stable Genius hooked a gullible idiot with just two selfish issues.

I love this quote from one of the disaffected Deplorable voters: "That campaign promise [the middle class tax reduction that did not work out] was one of the only two reasons I voted for you."

What was the other reason? Getting the Mexicans to pay for a big beautiful wall to keep their brown murderers, rapists, and drug smugglers from entering Amerika?

Amazing. The Stable Genius hooked a gullible idiot with just two selfish issues.

Not being oppressed by the government and securing the borders are selfish issues?

I knew you hated the USA :D

IMG-3428.jpg

IMG-3426.jpg

IMG-3432.jpg

IMG-3433.jpg

tenor.gif

Back