For the want of a baby (closed)

I watched her remove her coat and was tonguetied for a moment. I stared at her as she explained her reasoning and I took in the lush body in that little red lingerie. "My god...you're gorgeous. I think I just jumped from 0 to 'in the mood'." I grinned at Carly, feeling the truth of my statement, lower down. "I have some doubts that we'll make it upstairs." Chuckling, I offered her my hand, leading her into the living room, where Melissa sat on the sofa. She leaned back, legs crossed, wearing a purple silk robe over...something something else long and silky. http://media.plussizetech.com/womanwithin/ma/0006_16038_ma_0005.jpg

"My, don't you look quite the little sex kitten," she giggled, looking Carly over. "I know how Robert feels about you. And I know how much he loves lingerie. I'm amazed he let you make it this far without ...jumping you." Melissa winked, licking blood red lips. "I'm surprised I didn't hear grunting and moaning from the foyer."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes as I guided Carly into the room. "She's so dramatic. I've...we've never done anything in the foyer. That would just be awkward." I chuckled, looking to keep the mood light. In the presence of two very attractive women wearing very revealing lingerie, it was getting increasingly difficult to walk normally. "Would you like to sit? Or would you like to go straight upstairs?"

I blushed slightly, both in surprise at the sight of Melissa strewn on her living room sofa in a bright purple, long, silk robe and at her revealing comments about her sex life with Robert. I tried to imagine the two of them, fucking with their clothes on in the foyer. I could definitely picture it, especially after hearing Robert’s grunts when we had been intimate. I knew he was polite with me, but sex was primal sometimes. And I had seen that in him. And now, Melissa, too … with her blood-red lips as she openly stared at me from head to toe.

I took a few breaths, as the doctor had taught me when I felt uncertain during sex. . . and I felt relieved that Robert was making light of his sex life and not expecting me to have hallway sex. As always, I was touched that he was concerned about my emotional and physical comfort.

I glanced at Robert and sensed that it would be best to sit with Melissa for a bit before we engaged in intercourse. By Melissa’s comments, I knew she wanted to see more of me, perhaps even more of Robert and I together.

“You look rather beautiful and sexy yourself, Mrs. Miller,” I said, not knowing whether to take her comment as a compliment as well as a flirtation.

“I guess I do feel a little sex-kittenish this evening,” I giggled, as I moved towards her.

“Would you like a closer view and to touch the fabric?” I turned slowly around as I had for Robert as she sized me up.

Melissa looked up at Carly. "You do look kittenish. And my husband is a big ball of string? Or just big balls?" she teased. She patted the sofa next to her. "Sit for a moment. You have time. We'll chat and compare lingerie, maybe trade tips." She watched Carly, brushing a lock of her blonde hair out of her eyes.

I stood there, a big stupefied for a moment. My wife, wearing one of her sleekest nightgowns was inviting our child's future mother to sit with her and compare their clothing. Two very attractive women, both scantily dressed, sitting together in my living room. One I was about to have sex with and the other I could have sex with any time I liked. This situation was doing nothing to reduce the engorged state of my erection. I had a brief flash fantasy of having both women, together. Shaking my head, I banished that idea. Using our particular situation with Carly to create a menage a troi was clearly against her contract and...well...propriety. I smiled, realizing, not for the first time, that as old as I was I was still a man...and a fairly shallow one. But then, what one isn't?

I sat down gingerly, laughing at Melissa’s comments and Mr. Miller’s reaction.

“Mrs. Miller, I’m a novice to all this garb, but you appear quite natural and glamorous in your piece. I had to model a few different styles as part of the hiring process at Union. My least favorite was the baby doll look- short, pink, frilly, see-through. I know I’m not like most of my peers who love Victoria’s Secret. Your piece looks very comfortable and I love the color. I can’t tell with your robe, but I bet it’s beautiful. I’m grateful that your husband allows me to wear whatever I want here, although I certainly don’t mind special requests. It’s curious to see what his natural preferences are. . .on you.”

I paused, settling my legs on the sofa as Melissa made room for me, gesturing for me to stretch my legs out to her.

“I wear this for Robert. . . and you, but I find that it makes me feel sexy and sexual, too. This has to be such a . . . unique experience. . .to have another woman in your house like this with you and your husband. Obviously, you have a lot of personal and sexual confidence which I admire.”

I rubbed my cold feet together, and sensing my distress, Melissa began to warm and massage them in her hands.

I relaxed back, shutting my eyes for a moment.

“Oh, that feels great,” I murmured, enjoying the straight-shot of nerve tingles from my feet, up my legs, to my pussy.

Last edited:
Melissa kneaded Carly's feet, hitting all the pressure points, and working them with her long fingers. "Well, if I have a lot of confidence, it's because I have more life experience than you. Not a lot more, maybe, but more." She took a hand from Carly's food for a moment, gesturing at me. "But still not as much as that old man." I shook my head at her, sitting on the other end of the sofa, near to Carly. I was feeling a bit left out, aroused as I was, with the two women sitting and facing one another, Melissa rubbing Carly's feet.

"As for unique experiences," Melissa continued, "well, yes. I've never sanctioned Robert to have sexual relations with another woman before. He's always said I was enough woman for him."

"And you are," I interjected.

She smiled indulgently, still massaging Carly's feet and ankles. "I really thought it would bother me more, but you're so...sweet and likeable. Not to mention considerate. It might just be you. And you two are...good together. And more natural than I thought possible."

There was a brief, somewhat uncomfortable pause.

Clearing my throat... "You know, one reason I like lingerie is that it usually makes the wearer feel sexy, like you said. A sexy woman is one that's more likely to feel like having sex, you know?" I smiled at the women. "And it doesn't hurt that most lingerie shows off a woman's body in really nice ways. And that makes me feel more like having sex." I chuckled, shrugging. "And having two beautiful women dressed like that right in front of me," I gestured, teasing, "is likely enough to make my head explode."

I lightly stroked Melissa's feet and ankles, being careful to adjust my pressure when she jerked from the tickling sensation. I wasn’t certain what this couple wanted or expected of me, but they hadn’t made any specific requests, so I assumed it was business as usual.

“No, no. I think this is your husband’s polite way of saying he’s ready for business with me.”

I paused, trying to find the right words.

“I hate for you to feel left out, Mrs. Miller. Would you like to join us in some fashion? Or, I could leave you two alone and you could warm him up, so to speak, and then I can enter to receive his seed. Usually, this is arranged beforehand, but I’m happy to be flexible in the moment. It sounds like Robert would love to have two women attending to him.” I said, with a wink in his direction.

Last edited:
"Oh, I think Robert's quite ready for you already. He doesn't need any help from me," Melissa smiled. She leaned toward Carly. "I already feel like I'm involved." I shifted in my spot, shifting my hardon in my trousers. "And I'll just bet my husband would love to have the attentions of two lovely women, wouldn't you, honey? But I was just thinking that maybe you wouldn't mind if I was present, again?"

I listened to my wife angling for a ringside seat again and I could literally feel my pulse in my penis.

"Yes, I don't know about having the two of you together, Carly. You make me sound like some kind of sultan or sheik. I don't need a harem. Melissa and I do just fine on our own, and you and I don't seem to have any trouble. In fact, I'm ready whenever you are. Wherever you are." I smiled. I really wanted, needed, to relieve this pressure soon.

I smiled at the Millers, relieved that they were so comfortable with me, and I with them. . .but, most of all relieved that I wouldn’t have to participate in my first threesome. But, I secretly liked the idea of Melissa watching us, again. She would have a full view - the room was illuminated by three table lamps.

I traced my hands up both of Melissa’s legs, encouraging her legs to open and her lingerie to fall away a little. Her blue eyes locked into my hazel ones which I hoped held an expression of understanding and tenderness.

“No, I don’t mind you being present; it’s interesting to me. I’m glad we’re all comfortable with one another. But are you sure you won’t mind seeing our foreplay? Both your husband and I really enjoy that part. You might have missed seeing that the last time I was over.”

I moved my hands to Melissa’s robe and parted it so that Robert and I had a better view of her full breasts. I traced circles around the shapes of her breasts with a finger.

“You’re lovely, and I bet we’d both like to see you while we make love and create a baby for you. So, don’t be shy, okay? You’re right, you are involved here.”

Mrs. Miller bit her lip as I traced circles around her breasts and went tauntingly around and then over her nipples.

“God, you’re good,” Melissa whispered.

“No, please feel free to make love however it feels natural for you. I don’t want you to feel inhibited by my presence at all,” Melissa continued, as her hand took up residence on her leg where mine had been and the other curled under her chin. She directed her gaze to my bosom that was over her and then to her husband.

“Wonderful. Okay, you’re next, Mr. Miller. We need to get these clothes off. I don’t want to be the only one half-naked in here,” I said with a laugh.

Robert had already stood and removed his shirt by the time I walked over to his chair.

“Let me help you with those pants, at least,” I said, as I placed my palm over Mr. Miller’s bulge, unzipping him. Mrs. Miller was right. Robert was quite ready and aroused.

I can’t believe I’m doing this. Especially in their living room! They must really like me or just be very open people. Well, then, I’m free to be myself, too
, I thought.

Last edited:
Melissa's nipples poked through the peignoir under her robe as Carly massaged her large breasts. I watched in fascination, cock trying to tear its way from my trousers. Melissa really seemed to enjoy the attention. I knew she'd had some bisexual experiences earlier in her life, but not since we married.

As Carly shifted her attention to me, Melissa slipped the strap of her peignoir off one shoulder, exposing her breast. I watched as my wife gently cupped the heavy mound, caressing it as she watched this young woman rubbing my groin and unzipping my trousers. As she did so, I reached out, tugging loose the tie holding the top of her babydoll together, allowing those heavy breasts of hers to peek out, showing off that luscious cleavage. "Mmm, you do look good."

I groaned again as she got my trousers open, allowing my almost painfully hard erection to spring up, thick head already smeared with precum. "Ah, that's better." I grinned at Carly. "Thank you." Lifting my buttocks, I let her pull my trousers and shorts down and off, leaving me in just my shirt. "There, now we're all semi-dressed."

“You’re welcome,” I said grinning at Robert’s joke. I stood on my tip-toes to brush his lips lightly with my own, inhaling his scent. My hands squeezed the curve of his strong buttocks as I pressed my body against his. I continued to inch my hands up his sides and arms until I reached his shoulders.

I could feel Robert’s body tense and our mouths opened hungrily for each other, tongues teasing. After a long kiss, I broke for air and kissed lightly down Robert’s neck. I knew we both were very “hot” for one another but it would be better to pace ourselves.

“I just want to see and feel a little more of you, okay?” I asked, without waiting for a reply. “I love a man’s chest, don’t you, Melissa?” I asked, as I glanced back at her.

Melissa opened her eyes and I was surprised to see her hand tracing across her chest in the same pattern as I was kissing Robert.

“Oh, yesss,” Melissa replied, as I flicked my tongue across Robert’s nipples until they had fully stiffened. “And you’re doing such a good job of spoiling him, Carly.”

Robert groaned as I continued to work down and across his belly, feeling his erection bouncing along my neck and breasts. I knew I wasn’t going to suckle him until I felt his urgent need. . .a deeper groan, a “fuck, Carly”, or an outright request.

As if he was reading my mind, Robert sat back down and thrusted his hips and cock upwards.

Last edited:
"Mmmmm." I sat back, thick cock jutting up, tip covered in precum. Having these two women here was such a turn on. I couldn't believe Melissa was going to be right there and we were going to do this on the sofa. I had to admit, this was very exciting and I couldn't wait to start putting my seed inside Carly. I looked at her standing there in that sexy little babydoll, breasts pressing at the thin fabric. I then glanced over at Melissa, seeing my wife there, caressing herself, her own ample breasts pressing at the silk of her nightgown.

I chuckled when I looked back to Carly, seeming just a touch uncertain as we were in the living room. Reaching out, I wrapped a hand around my fat erection, slowly stroking. "Well, if you're just going to tease, I suppose I have to start things myself, right?" I winked, teasing her. Slowly stroking up and down, I smiled. "Would you like to join me?"

I eased onto my knees and moved my body so that I was positioned between Robert’s legs with my hands on his thighs. I knew I had to forget that Melissa was watching us, or I’d be too inhibited.

Robert and I made eye contact and smiled as we watched his phallus grow.

“Oh yes, I’d like to join you. You know I like to taste you.”

I moved my hands lightly over Robert’s stroking hands and suckled just the tip of him into my mouth with each thrust, working around just the top of his cock head.

After teasing him bit by bit, I took the full head into my mouth and slowly began to go deeper with each thrust, occasionally swirling my tongue around his head on the upstroke.

I groaned, watching this young woman kneel between my legs, spreading my thighs to get at my throbbing cock. And when she announced her desire for me.... That didn't hurt any. As she leaned in to get at my erection, I reached down, tugging loose the tie that kept the top of her babydoll closed. I very much wanted to see her breasts and it fell open enough to show some ample cleavage. My cock pulsed as she put her mouth on it, oozing out precum. This was almost surreal...a young woman sucking my hard dick as my wife sat 2 feet away, watching and fondling her own breasts.

"Good god, Carly, that feels so good. You have the sweetest little mouth." As she began bobbing on my fat erection, I reached out, cupping her head. Leaning back, I just let her pleasure me, ramping up my arousal. Very soon I'd have to take her and hard. I just needed to have my seed inside her. And if Melissa could appreciate it, so much the better.

Last edited:
Carly Peterson

I lapped around Robert’s length, and sucked the tip of his head, languorously, with my entire mouth until I heard him groan. I repeated these actions as my hands caressed his thighs, which were pressing my breasts together.

Robert held my auburn hair back, his hands playing in my hair. His roving hands felt good and I found myself taking my time, moaning my pleasure when my mouth finally popped off of his cock and let it dance between my breasts.

I looked up at Mr. Miller, and suckled his entire length deep into my throat, soaking him in my saliva. I withdrew slowly, and held his cock as I traced a path across my wet lips, down my throat, and around my breast, and pressed his soft tip into my nipple, as I held my gown open. I then rubbed his cock cross-wise until my nipple perked up in front of his eyes.

“Mmm. . .” I murmured. It was such a weird thing to do, but I was curious. It felt intimate and sensual.

I took his hard cock into my mouth slowly and langorously again, bobbing until he felt really hard and then repeated the same circles and nipple stimulation to my other breast.

“Carly, can you please remove your gown? I would like to see, you, too,” Melissa asked softly, meekly.

I stood up and removed my gown, allowing my breasts to be free. I leaned over to kiss Robert openly on the mouth, as his hands squeezed each of my globes. I could feel my own juices beginning to ooze out of me.

I returned to kneeling in front of Robert and turned around to face Melissa, with my arms on Robert's thighs. She watched him as he caressed and squeezed my breasts and my nipples perked once again from his touch. I leaned back into his chest, eyes closed.

“That feels good, Robert,” I moaned, approvingly. I was incredibly horny and it was all I could do not to utter a profanity.

Last edited:
"Oh, it really does, Carly." I agreed with her as I fondled her heavy breast, squeezing and kneading the warm flesh, pinching her hard nipple. It seemed a little strange to be doing this just a couple feet from Melissa, but we'd discussed it and she was good with it. In fact, she wanted it to happen. If she couldn't have our baby, she wanted to be close to the procreation; involved, if only a bit. And she said she'd found seeing me enjoying another woman, and vice versa, turned her on. She hadn't expected it, but couldn't argue with it. For my part, it was better to have a wife who accepted this willingly rather than grudgingly.

I leaned back against the sofa as Carly leaned against me. I enjoyed fondling her magnificent breasts, but my thick erection throbbed almost painfully. Carly had done a fabulous job arousing me, and really needed to be inside her. She'd dropped the babydoll and so was kneeling there nude. Giving her tits another squeeze, I bent down to kiss the top of her head, then slid my hands to her hips, helping her stand.

Grinning, I turned her away from me, sliding my knees between hers, pushing them apart and pulling her back to me. Holding her hips tightly, I pulled her down, guiding her tight little pussy to my throbbing hardon. I had a good look at her ass, and smooth back. I very much wanted her to ride my cock, right there, on the sofa. And Melissa might like seeing that, and if nothing else, I could reach around to fondle those heavy melons. "Ride me, Carly. I want to feel you wrapped around my cock."

I held Robert’s cock and teased it in circles around my opening and against my clit., coating him in my warm juices. Just four feet away, I knew Melissa could hear the sloshy sounds and I heard her suck in her breath in surprise. I glanced at her, her own beautiful breast exposed with an erect nipple, one hand between her legs, covered by her gown.

Melissa licked her lips and nodded. “Yes, Carly, I’d like to watch you ride my husband’s beautiful cock and feel free to enjoy every minute of it. You two are incredibly sexy together. And the more relaxed we all are, the more likely we’ll be successful in getting you pregnant. So please, ride my husband, fuck him, do whatever feels natural to you . . .you will not hurt my feelings. In fact, I find this very arousing and curious.”

“Okay, Melissa,” I uttered, as I slipped Robert’s cock slowly into my vaginal entrance as he grasped my hips and slid me all the way in. I felt tight and we both groaned in mutual pleasure at feeling connected so deeply. I knew Robert wanted me to ride him, but I couldn’t help making a few circles with my hips just to feel his cock fill me fully and deeply inside.

“Mmm. . . I’ve never had sex this way, you feel so good, so deep inside of me. . . I just had to do that,” I said, almost apologetically.

I rocked my hips forward, pistoning up and down against Robert’s engorged cock. I moved slowly at first, enjoying the feeling of having him fill me at an unusual angle. It also gave Melissa a full view of her husband’s cock moving in and out of me.

Eventually, Robert and I fell into a steady, faster rhythm, and I could feel my clit. engorging. I shut my eyes, enjoying the erotic sensations.

“Oh God, I love being with you Robert,” I said, in between breaths, and then blushed, catching myself.

“It’s okay, Carly, whatever you feel is natural, let yourself go, honey,” Melissa said gently. “It would not be the worst thing for this baby to be created with love.”

Robert kissed my back and whispered soft, flattering words about my sexiness and how turned on he was, too.

I continued to ride Robert, my breasts bouncing against my chest, wondering how much longer I could last without needing to scream with pleasure.

Last edited:
Melissa Miller

Melissa lay back, lightly rolling her nipple between her fingers, as her other hand moved underneath her robe, fingers tickling the blond cloud of hair on her mound. Through her haze of lust, it struck her: "My God, this must be what it looks like when I fuck Robert! What a gorgeously erotic sight that must be!" She watched his hands on Carly's breasts, cupping and playing with them, while Carly rode up and down on his thick cock, glistening with her juices.

She felt her pussy flow with her own nectar at the thought. She and Robert had never made love in front of a mirror, not due to any conscious intent, the occasion just hadn't presented itself.
She made a note to herself that a full-length cheval mirror would be her next home furnishing purchase.
Her index finger dipped down lower to catch some of that slickness, and she began to move her finger in slow circles around her clit, moaning with the sweet pleasure it gave her. She kept up this motion, matching the rhythm with Carly's up and down on Robert's cock.

She felt a wave of pleasure roll through her body, and instinctively her knees opened, allowing her purple robe to cascade in satiny waves from the waist down to the left and right of her , exposing her fingers playing with her slick pink pussy.

Last edited:
I couldn't help but groaning as Carly rode my thick penis, sliding her tight pussy up and down my shaft. Reaching around her, I grasped her luscious, heavy tits, caressing and squeezing them, kneading them between my fingers as she bounced on me faster. "God, Carly, this is so hot. You feel so good on me. Still so tight and wet." Her hot slick pussy squeezed at my fat cock as she rode me. The poor sofa creaked under us. I used my hands on those heavy bouncing tits, enjoying them, knowing they would feed the baby we were working to create, but right now they were adding to the pleasure of our coupling. "Fuck, you're good."

I could hardly believe the three of us were on the sofa, right there in the living room. Leaning back a bit to get a look around Carly's bouncing young form, I could see Melissa. Once again, she was pleasuring herself at the sight of me having sex with this mother of our baby. The sight sent a thrill through me, causing my cock to pulse and become even harder. I could feel the precum leaking out into Carly...I'd never been able to feel that before. Feeling Carly ride me, I watched my wife fingering her own wet pussy, spreading her lips, teasing her clit, and her other hand playing with one of her gorgeous tits. This might just be the definition of heaven. In a good cause, of course. "You look amazing, honey," I told Melissa. "I'm glad this is good for you, too."

I was so lost in the tingly sensations of thrusting up and down on Robert, as his hands caressed my torso and breasts that I had barely noticed Melissa until he spoke to her.

I continued my bouncing, steady rhythm with Robert and glanced to my right at Melissa. Oh wow, she had no inhibitions. Her violet gown was gathered around her hips, giving us a full display of her vaginal lips. She was openly arousing herself as she watched us.

I felt myself flush, momentarily embarrassed to think I was turning on another woman, and to be watched at such close proximity. . . but clearly, both Robert and Melissa loved each other and were enjoying themselves.

“You are beautiful, Melissa. I’m glad you’re able to enjoy watching us. . . you have a wonderful husband and lover,” I said, groaning, as Robert cupped and then pinched my nipples steadily, bringing my focus back onto my own body and immediate sensations.

I couldn’t deny that it felt fantastic to thrust up and down on Robert’s cock as he held me, his hands squeezing wherever I needed them to at the time. We were in perfect synchronicity, as my juices flowed out of me and onto our groins.

“Mmm. . .this feels so good. . . your hard cock inside of me.”

I had no idea if Robert liked or wanted “dirty talk”, but I was just stating the obvious. I began to bounce faster and harder onto Robert. With my legs splayed. . . and my breasts bouncing . . .it made me feel very sexual. Having sex in a living room. . . this was a first. . .

I could feel my pussy muscles begin to tighten and clench from the arousal and I knew that. . .when we were ready to climax. . .that it would be intense. I could already feel twitching in my legs, as my body became overwhelmed with all the nerves being stimulated to pleasure.

I wondered if Melissa sometimes felt . . . scared. . . when she was riding to an intense orgasm, too. It also felt incredibly exciting, curious, and thrilling to be pushed and challenged to have a new sexual experience.

Groaning loudly as Carly rode my erection, I didn't know how it could be any more interesting. She felt so good, so tight, so eager. I could actually feel her pussy pulsing and squeezing on my shaft as she bounced on me. Sliding my hands back up her body, I grasped her heavy tits, squeezing them again, pinching and pulling at her hard nipples. "God yes, Carly."

I so very much wanted to shoot my load into her, send more sperm to meet one of her eggs, but was confronted by that inability to orgasm with a woman on top. Melissa had come to accept that I needed to be on top or behind or beside or whatever. It almost seemed rude to ask Carly to stop what she was doing so I could get in a position to ejaculate into her, but I needed to so badly. The sight and feel of her and Melissa literally made me ache. My ejaculations never lacked for 'distance', but I was betting I could hit the opposite wall today, these women had me so turned on.

"You two are so damned arousing.... Mmmmm.... Carly, I need you to climb off of me...please. I'm sorry, but I can't cum like this. Please stand up so we can reposition. I very much want you to have my seed." I slid my hands off those wonderful tits to her sweet hips, lifting gently but urgently.

I quickly stood at Robert’s urgent prompting. He stood as well, and I pressed my body tightly to his and kissed him, loving the feeling of his hard cock pressed against our bellies. Fuck, I wanted him inside of me, too.

I released my mouth from his, and then it suddenly hit me how he should plant his seed in me.

“How about if I just get on my hands and knees alongside the couch on the carpet, so Melissa can watch you plant your seed in me from behind? She’ll be able to make eye contact with us both if she likes and this position will allow her a full view. Would that turn you both on?”

"Mmm, nice, but I have a better idea." I smiled and winked at Melissa, pleasuring herself at one end of the sofa. Taking Carly's hips, I turned her to face the sofa on our end. Pressing her forward, I pushed her knees against the cushion. "Kneel there," I murmured softly. "Hold on to the back of the sofa. I really do want to take you from behind, and this should give Melissa a slightly better view than what you suggested, don't you think?"

I guided Carly into a kneeling position on the sofa, spreading her lush thighs. Caressing her buttocks, I moved up close to her. Just imagining the view that Melissa would have of Carly's ample breasts swinging as I took her from behind made my cock throb even more. Thinking about it, much as I enjoyed that thought, I wondered why I'd never had Melissa in front of a mirror. That was something that would bear rectifying in the future. I had a great sex life with my wife, but having a new partner was definitely opening my mind to possibilities. I glanced again at Melissa, exposing and fondling herself with pleasure. I suspected she might be experiencing the same opening of her mind to possibilities.

Positioned behind Carly, ready to enter the young woman, I looked down at my wife. "I love you, darling," smiling at her. And I patted Carly's sexy flank, "And I'm growing quite fond of you, too."

Last edited:
Melissa

Robert and Carly were positioning themselves so that Robert could enter her from behind, one
of my favorite positions.....seeing this play out in front of me was more erotic than I could have
ever imagined.
My handsome, wonderful, loving man making our child with this beautiful young woman, and it was so powerful that I had not one bit of jealousy. How could I? She was giving us what Robert and I had so longed for, and had thought was out of our grasp.
That very thought caused my fingers to fly faster over my throbbing pink pearl, and as I watched,
I ached to have something inside me! I pushed first one, then two fingers of my other hand into my hungry pussy. Ohhhh Goddddd!!!!
I moaned so loudly that Robert and Carly both looked at me........breaking into smiles watching
me fuck myself and loving it so much.....

Carly

I placed my legs on the sofa, touching Melissa’s thighs and leaned forward to hold onto the back of the sofa. Robert held me steady, caressing my thighs, ass, and flank as he readied himself to enter me. We were right over Melissa’s loins; she’d literally be able to smell us and see us up close.

Robert spoke to Melissa lovingly and it took away any ounce of concern for me. He acknowledged his fondness for me, too, and I groaned and began to thrust my hips in anticipation of his cock entering me.

All of this seemed to excite Melissa further, who was now furiously using her fingers to bring herself closer to orgasm.

“Yes, I think Melissa is enjoying the view. And I’m going to enjoy watching and hearing her orgasm as you put your seed inside of me. And of course, since you’re both so open, and I’m so turned on right now, you’ll be able to watch me orgasm, too.”

I let Robert squeeze and caress my cheeks, enjoying the feeling of letting someone else control me completely. My pussy was already soaked in juices from being so turned on earlier.

I moaned with lust, with eagerness, and at the sexy sight of Melissa’s body and aroused expression and openness. Any ounce of hesitation about being completely sexual with Robert was gone. They were both clearly comfortable and in love with each other and they seemed to be turned on by watching me become inseminated.

“Oh God, Robert, I’m ready for you . . .you know I’m hot and ready,” I almost begged, as I looked down at Melissa, who was smiling up at me.

“Sometimes anticipation is the best part, isn’t it, Melissa?” I said, teasingly, as I knew I was about to pleasured, all of us were, and we were all going to enjoy the experience.

I looked down at Carly's round ass, hands going to her hips and squeezing them. The young woman's backside was emphasized as she bent over on the sofa. It was my favorite position and I looked forward to having her again. I glanced down at Melissa, offering a warm smile.

Most men dreamed of being with two women, but never made it happen. It was happening for me, though not quite in the way most men daydreamed of it. But it was still quite enough to supercharge my libido. Carly wanted my sperm and I very much wanted to give it to her.

Returning my attention to the future mother of our child, I guided my fat cockhead to her pink labia. Groaning loudly, I pushed inside her again, working myself deep. Pulling back, I thrust in again and again, feeling her tight wet pussy gripping at my cock. She was so very tight and wet. Holding her hips tightly, I thrust hard, grunting. Pure bliss.

Back