For Anyone In The UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much!
Ah, I guess you're right - although I don't really mind being thrown in the deep end! Sometimes the best crowd is the strangest! ;)

Oh, I never said we weren't strange :D

Haha! Be careful what you wish for! A word of advice though: you may risk getting tired of being asked if you're male or female as your profile is empty. Even if all you put is "dude" or "gurl" - it will help put people at ease that they're not going to insult you by making assumptions. :rose:

Well you will stay up until the early hours.
Come back to bed. ( or should that be Go)

Sigh. I didn't MEAN to! I did sleep - on and off.

Yeah, I need to go back to bed, but atm it is not worth trying with daughter lugging black sacks down the stairs. Apparently, she is actually cleaning/clearing out her bedroom! Miracles DO happen... on the frigging day I want peace and quiet in the house. Grrrr. :rolleyes:

Sigh. I didn't MEAN to! I did sleep - on and off.

Yeah, I need to go back to bed, but atm it is not worth trying with daughter lugging black sacks down the stairs. Apparently, she is actually cleaning/clearing out her bedroom! Miracles DO happen... on the frigging day I want peace and quiet in the house. Grrrr. :rolleyes:

Ear plugs for you, and a foot thick sheet of foam in the daughters bedroom, and tell her to throw the bags out the window, then you can sleep all you want now.

Oh, I never said we weren't strange :D

Haha! Be careful what you wish for! A word of advice though: you may risk getting tired of being asked if you're male or female as your profile is empty. Even if all you put is "dude" or "gurl" - it will help put people at ease that they're not going to insult you by making assumptions. :rose:

I'm slooowly filling it in, but thank you. I didn't even realise that it didn't have a gender section. I hate writing the about me parts, I mean, I don't think there's anything interesting to even put there. It'll just be some incoherent waffle on my part!

I'm slooowly filling it in, but thank you. I didn't even realise that it didn't have a gender section. I hate writing the about me parts, I mean, I don't think there's anything interesting to even put there. It'll just be some incoherent waffle on my part!

Greetings LP, welcome the the madhouse, mine's a strong black coffee please :)

Morning Tal, all, sounds like a normal day again :eek:

Raining, getting windier, seems like a day to stay indoors and read a good book, anything other than work!!

Raining, getting windier, seems like a day to stay indoors and read a good book, anything other than work!!

Thank you very much! Coffee will be on it's way! :)
It's horrible here today too, I'm supposed to be venturing out today, but.. Urgh. I'll be getting wet, and not in the fun way. :(

Thank you very much! Coffee will be on it's way! :)
It's horrible here today too, I'm supposed to be venturing out today, but.. Urgh. I'll be getting wet, and not in the fun way. :(

Good morning LP and Lucy. How rude of me to ignore you earlier.

I've been around for over 3 years now but still only nudge the door open, throw the odd comment in and retire. They are a good bunch here, most of the time.

Ha! Don't worry about waffle - I can ramble with the best of them and talk shit most of the time and people still say they like me... erm, I think... :eek:

Hey Lucy :D

It was awful first thing this morn, but getting sunnier. I'm still going to stay indoors though, too tired to be arsed with anything else. :eek:

And hey! We are nice to newbies on here, you should be offering, not demanding. :mad:

Morning LP as you will be known as from now on. Welcome to all things food, weather and the mad goings on in the world.

I would love a coffee please, and watch those branches whistling by!!!

Hah, LP is just fine. I'm not fussy.
Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone. I feel like if I quote reply everyone I'll just be spamming! I'll need to brave the not-so-great outdoors soon, got a day off and I can't spend it in bed - boo!
Hopefully I'll poke you all later :)

Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone. I feel like if I quote reply everyone I'll just be spamming! I'll need to brave the not-so-great outdoors soon, got a day off and I can't spend it in bed - boo!

Lol @ spamming and poking! Yeah, you'll be dry humped in no time :eek: :D

Have a great day :)

You will find we all like a good poke lol

Thats a thought I must get out of my pjs

Hey Lucy :D

It was awful first thing this morn, but getting sunnier. I'm still going to stay indoors though, too tired to be arsed with anything else. :eek:

And hey! We are nice to newbies on here, you should be offering, not demanding. :mad:

Suitably chastised, though if you insist... "bends over Tals knee"

LP, apparently I was rude... next drinks on me, hope your day is a good one!!

Mmmm, Arabian in pjs... *drools*

Oh, wait. Arabian OUT of pjs.... *whimper*

:kiss:

Stop it, don't encourage him, he will be in and out of those pjs all day now, poking and everything, look at what you started!

No, wait, don't look Ethel, it's only going to make it harder..

Shit, stop ...

Oh I give up, can we all watch??

Suitably chastised, though if you insist... "bends over Tals knee"

LP, apparently I was rude... next drinks on me, hope your day is a good one!!

Yes, I think you were rude. There are other threads you can go to if you want to be rude to newbies. Am pleased you are willing to take your punishment.

Oh, fuck. Don't you dare tell me that you were deliberately obnoxious just to get a spanking from me? :eek: THAT would get you the most severe of punishments. Being spanked by Wonky! :cool:

I didnt think you were being rude, is Tal being coffee police now lol

Ha! Yeah, I noticed you too. Again, you should have been the one offering, not holding your cup out as though she has to pay her dues to be here. Shame on you.

Bloody hell, I close my eyes for two minutes and the room decides to fill up!

I guess I should shut up more often and let others get a word in edgeways. :D

Bloody hell, I close my eyes for two minutes and the room decides to fill up!

I guess I should shut up more often and let others get a word in edgeways. :D

Hey :D

Mention your name and spanking - and guess who turns up! :rolleyes:

Hey :D

Mention your name and spanking - and guess who turns up! :rolleyes:

Who mentioned my name? I didn't see it... I have been a good boy. *polishes halo with swarfega*

:kiss:

Good morning everyone and a warm welcome to LittlePanda. I'm the room's tame and innocent donkey who offers rides on the beach. :D

I just took the kind lady up on her offer, i dont generally say "no" to ladies!

Lol! She never offered! Are you two reading a post I can't see? Lucy swaggered in and demanded coffee, and like his side-kick you followed, saw the pot in her hand and said "sure".

Where has all the damned chivalry gone in UK men?? Sigh. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back