For Anyone In The UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who mentioned my name? I didn't see it... I have been a good boy. *polishes halo with swarfega*

:kiss:

Good morning everyone and a warm welcome to LittlePanda. I'm the room's tame and innocent donkey who offers rides on the beach. :D

*snorts*

innocent and tame, my arse :eek:

Lol! She never offered! Are you two reading a post I can't see? Lucy swaggered in and demanded coffee, and like his side-kick you followed, saw the pot in her hand and said "sure".

Where has all the damned chivalry gone in UK men?? Sigh. :rolleyes:

Hey, I opened the door for a woman the other day... It doesn't matter that I walked in first and then let it shut on her face when she was too slow. It's the thought that counts.

*giggles*

Y'all are too funny! What a commotion - I simply had to see what it was all about this morning. See you in a few hours. :rose:

*closes eyes to sleep again*

Woah, what.. Wait - hold on.. Who is humping me? xD
It's still raining too hard, at least I'm ready to go when there's a break.
You guys are fun.

Defo not me, i'm not humping anyone!!

Would you like a coffee as it seems it would be gentlemanly to ask?

*giggles*

Y'all are too funny! What a commotion - I simply had to see what it was all about this morning. See you in a few hours. :rose:

*closes eyes to sleep again*

Wow, you're up early, did we wake you?

*Sticks BFG in the soundproof corner and throws a blanket over her.*.

Right, I'm hungry - who wants the honour of making me something?

Hey, I opened the door for a woman the other day... It doesn't matter that I walked in first and then let it shut on her face when she was too slow. It's the thought that counts.

Yeah. It wasn't funny. I almost spilled my beer. Cheers again. Twat.

:p

You guys are fun.

*grins*

Not saying anything... I'll let the men speak for themselves (lol!)

Wow, you're up early, did we wake you?

*Sticks BFG in the soundproof corner and throws a blanket over her.*.

Right, I'm hungry - who wants the honour of making me something?

Tal said she was making coffee for everyone, which I thought was very kind......

Who mentioned my name? I didn't see it... I have been a good boy. *polishes halo with swarfega*

:kiss:

Good morning everyone and a warm welcome to LittlePanda. I'm the room's tame and innocent donkey who offers rides on the beach. :D

And hello innocent donkey. I live near a beach so the ride would fit very nicely! *snicker*

You guys are fun.

My goodness me, LP, it seems I fair steamed Tal up with my suggestion you get the coffee, so much she even threatened me with Wonky, which is really unfair. She normally saves that for really heinous crimes like forgetting the biscuits or ignoring newbies!!

Hey ho, I did apologise, and I have brought bagels, so hopefully I can just take my Tal spanking and be done with it. "Innocent smiles" as if I would do it deliberately to get a spanking over Tals knee "whistles"

Yeah. It wasn't funny. I almost spilled my beer. Cheers again. Twat.

:p

Well I don't want you getting used to being treated well.

Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen... That sorta thing! Anyway, I was trying to get you to spill your beer, it would have been a wet t-shirt moment. :D

My goodness me, LP, it seems I fair steamed Tal up with my suggestion you get the coffee, so much she even threatened me with Wonky, which is really unfair. She normally saves that for really heinous crimes like forgetting the biscuits or ignoring newbies!!

Hey ho, I did apologise, and I have brought bagels, so hopefully I can just take my Tal spanking and be done with it. "Innocent smiles" as if I would do it deliberately to get a spanking over Tals knee "whistles"

Oh dear. I do not mind getting some lovely people some drinks - I make enough tea for myself as it is! Not to worry.

Tal said she was making coffee for everyone, which I thought was very kind......
Is she? Wow, what's in it for her? I'd taste it carefully to begin with. She might have laced it with laxative!
;)

You knows I got it :cool:

That you do ;) *tries to keep eyes in sockets.*

And hello innocent donkey. I live near a beach so the ride would fit very nicely! *snicker*

That's all good then. I offer premium rides up and down the beach all day long for a carrot or two. Up... And down... Up... And down...

*dribbles*

Oops, I got carried away there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back