Credit Where Credit's Due (Closed)

She stared at his glass before tentatively clinking her own against his. “I don’t have anything planned other than retiring to my room and perhaps meditating. You’re free to do what you like.” Her had tapped the glass for a moment before she added, “As a token of our generosity, we’re willing to reserve you a room here as well if you so choose.”

Cooking an eyebrow at her. 'We'? There are others involved in this, or was she just saying that to make her operation sound bigger.

Again, I could discern her face. It was up to my imagination for the night, and for reality tomorrow.

Still I knew to never turn down the generosity of others. Plus I didn't want to spend another night back on my ship again. "Since you're offering, I think I could use a nice room," giving her another nod. Then my thoughts turned to that pretty woman that was with us earlier.

She nodded, “It shall be done. Generousity among comrades - this is the way.” It was said matter-of-fact. Her drink continued to be sipped, though her drink was practically drained at that point. She wondered if the place had food.

'This is the way'? Guess that was the motto of her people. I didn't repeat it. Didn't want to offend her. Perhaps only her kind could say such things. Still I gave her an assuring nod.

I didnt have a people. No real creed except greed. It made me feel lost in such a vast galaxy. Meanwhile you have Gra'tia with a people. Must be nice having a family. Maybe this is what all this for. Again, don’t question it. Im not here to be her friend. Just a delivery boy.

Bringing the drink back to my lips, not much left. Feeling the void in my stomach, I slammed the little that remained.

Oh, yeah! That's the stuff. Placing the glass back onto the table. "I tell ya, Gra'tia, you're probably the spookiest client I have ever met. Everything about you is mysterious. Not that I am complaining. You're also the most generous. None of my clients have ever treated me to such, hospitality. Mostly it comes down to veiled threats and secrets."

"My ship is the Outlander. It's in Hanger Bay 94. I got a team refitting it as we speak. It should be ready by tomorrow morning."

My mind flashed. All the defects the Outlander suffered. It was a nightmare. Now given a new client, my ship be in the best shape.

Feeling as the matter was concluded I stood up and adjusted my sleeves. Eyes looming slightly down at her. That helmet. Hiding every. So mysterious. So alluring. What was she planning? What was behind that mask?

"Then I will leave you to it. I'm going to retire to my room then," stretching out my arms. "Have a good night."

Right now I was hungry. Not for food. Meat. But not the dead kind on a plate. A different kind of meat. It was on one busty woman.

She nodded again and simply said, “tell them to put the room on my tab.”

What an interesting fellow… He didn’t seem to be afraid of speaking his mind, nor was he particularly judgmental. Gra’tia wasn’t offended by his comments about her; a lot of people found her off-putting due to her full-body coverage. At least he seemed reliable.

After he left the table, he was soon approached by a plump, buxom woman in fine silks and feathers in her hair, presumably the matron of the place. She gave him a once-over before giving him a very customer-oriented smile. “Ah, if it isn’t the generous gentleman from the booth. Eshandra had only good things to say about your drink choice. Still thirsty? Do you need the menu again?”

"No. I don't need a menu. Thank you. However, I would like to order some room service," wagging my eyebrows.

Giving a glance over at Gra'tia, "The, uh, Mandalorian there, says to put my room in her tab."

To my surprise, they gave me a key to a room without question. Fantastic! Before going up to room I have Gra'tia a courteous nod of approval.

Retreating to my room, the key opened the door and I stepped into a new world. It was pretty basic, that was the point. It was better than the cramped quarters of the Outlander.

Venturing to the bed I undid the clasp on my blaster belt and laid it out on the bed. The weight off my body I sat on the edge and removed my leather boots. Ah! Now my feet can breathe!

Not long after that, there was a light knock at the door before it opened. Eshandra poked her head in the door before smiling and entering, making sure to close and lock the door behind her. She was no longer wearing her previous outfit, seeing as it had been soiled by the cum on her ass.

Instead, she wore a red sheer robe with fluffy hems on the edges. One could see that underneath she was wearing white lingerie with a garter belt and stockings. There were pretty white ribbons on parts of her outfit, and she wore white high-heels.

“Hello sir… our madam said you needed room service?”

Laid out on the bed, my smile was wide. "Yes! I did. I was in the mood for dinner in bed," biting my lower lip. Mouth watering in anticipation. Such a beauty. It would just be the two of us for awhile. I might have blown my first load, that didn't mean I was out.

Already I had plans on what I wanted to do to this woman. My real hope is that I didn't break her. With one hand I beckoned her over, wanting to get a good look at that fine body. "Why don't you be a dear and show me what's under the lid," my eyes widening. Please, don't explode now. Please, don't explode now.

She coyly moved forward a few steps, pulling the tether on her robe and untying it. It was shrugged off her shoulders before being tossed across the back of a nearby armchair. Now she could be seen in all her risqué glory from her large tits to her long legs.

“You’re entitled to a full course meal now, so I hope I can sate your appetite…” The woman moved forward again until she was standing at the edge of the bed, her large doe eyes looking down at him sweetly.

"Oh, that's just great. Because I am really hungry!" giving off a coy smile looking up at her large eyes staring back. That massive rack almost touching my face. At this distance I could feel her warmth. Back of my mind flashed with the thought, all of this was thanks to that Mandalorian woman. I should really thank her in the morning. Won't give her a discount. That just sets a bad precedent.

Giving her fine body another look over, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with her. Without saying a word my arms wrapped around her waist tightly, pulling her in that her chest hit my face. I rolled with her across the bed one rotation until I was on the bottom and she was on top. Most of the time I liked being on the bottom. Allowed my hands to play with more of the body than being on top.

"Tell me now, my dear, do you want to take the first bite, or should I," keeping my eyes focused on her large doe eyes. They were really enticing that they are starting to gain more of my attention than her massive rack and backside that was now cupped by both of my hands. Even while speaking to her my fingers were kneading her flesh over her clothes. Even through the fabric I could feel that stiff dough.

She blushed slightly, though she looked pleased at what he had suggested. The woman straightened up on him, her legs straddling his body now.

"Well... I'm still hungry from the appetite you gave me earlier..." Biting her lip, Eshandra reached into her panties and rubbed her pussy for a moment before bringing her hand up and spreading her fingers. The juices from her wet cunt stretched between each graceful digit. Not breaking eye-contact, she licked each finger clean.

A shiver went up my spine. Hairs on the back of my neck stood up. My whole body felt electrified. She was giving it to me hot and heavy. "Good! As am I!" patting her backside with both hands. "Considering that you started off last time, hmmm, how about this time I start out?" slowly tilting my head to the right. Taking a gander at the rest of her body. Already I was firm that it was fighting against my trousers.

How would I start out? Eat her out. Then have her blow me again. Maybe a cute 69. Doggystyle. Then discharge. Take a break, maybe try again. Three times? That may be pushing it. This room is only mine for the night. Tomorrow was business and the Mandalorian was all business.

Eshandra giggled, "Mm... You want a little dessert before the main course, hm?" She let one of her hands trace down his chest, lightly brushing his warm skin.

Last edited:
"I am hungry, my dear. When I'm hungry I tend to get a little messy" narrowing my eyes. Biting my lower lip. Feeling her hot body against me. Yes. That's what I wanted to feel. Hot and wet. Pucking my lips both hands slid up the curvature of her back, feeling the fabric roll over my fingers, before grasping the back of her head, fingers combing between the individual strands. Had a hold and pulled Eshandra into me. One hand held her head the other held onto her hip to keep her in place,

Wasting no time in stabbing her mouth with my tongue. Throwing caution out. Yeah. She was a whore. They are almost always dirty, and not in the good way. I didn't care about what she may have on the inside. The same with my care about holding a business meeting while getting a hummer, letting the evil thoughts win out.

Giving the woman a good tongue lashing and rolling to the left brought her side by side with me, effectively spooning. That little repositioning gave me a chance to take my right hand out from around her waist and slide it between our bodies and down it went. Down, down, down. The tips feeling the humid air between us. Then touching the soft fabric of her panties. The guide that I was on the right path.

Didn't bother looking down to see if I was on target. Just going by the temperature and touch I knew for certain I was right. Closing both eyes and taking Eschandra in once more, shoving my tongue down her throat.

Eshandra gladly accepted his tongue, her own tongue joining the dance within their mouths. Well, it was less of a dance and more of a domination, to be fair. Still, it didn't seem like she minded one bit. On the contrary, she moaned into his mouth with lust as he rolled them over. Her hand went up to gently cup his face, her body shivering as she felt his hand drifting lower and lower.

Feeling her shiver told me that I had reached the right spot. Didn't go in immediately. Merely teased the entrance. Rubbed it up and down gently with the tips, letting the moisture coat the tips to make it easier for me. Taking a long breath and letting it out with a satisfied grunt, the tips moved down the rest of the way and curved inwards. Touching the pink lips and feeling that she was tight and ready.

Even while I was inside this whore, my mind did spark. Perhaps calling it a moment of clarity. This woman is not my client. It was that Mandalorian woman, Gra'tia. While I'm with this woman, what was she doing? Was she close?

Her legs parted slightly for him in anticipation of his fingers sliding inside, and when they entered her she once again made a lustful noise. Somehow, she pulled free of his mouth just long enough to gasp, "you have such wonderful fingers, sir," before her lips were thrust back upon his.

Unbeknownst to them, Gra'tia was in the next room over. She had retired and was simply eating her dinner quietly and without company.

"Thank you," I coyly replied then went back to work. Driving the fingers in all the way to the last knuckle and wiggling them inside. She was so wet and waiting for me. Feeling my rod being so firm I could beat someone to death with it. Despite cumming earlier it was screaming to be let loose for another romp. Might not last as long as the first one. That didn't matter so long as I came.

"You're a real tight one. Let's test that out right now. Why don't you mount me, baby. Show me what other kinds of skills that your body possesses."

"Gladly," she responded in a heated whisper.

With that, she rotated them so that they were back in the position they were in previously with her on top and he below. The woman scooted backwards so she could undo his pants, pulling his cock out gently. She marveled at its hardness, biting her lip and stroking it a few times before moving her body back up near his hips.

Her own hips were perched above his, and she started to gently grind her wet pussy on his hard shaft. It started to become slick with her fluids, and with each rub she let out a little coo of desire. "I can't wait to have this thick cock inside me any longer..." And so she didn't. Her graceful but firm hand guided his mushroom head to her entrance and she slowly sank down upon his length.

A shiver went up my spine. That's the good stuff again! Feeling her walls wrap tightly around me and going all the way inside her until her backside was right on my lap. Both hands held onto her hips tightly. I wanted this to go fast. Feeling her weight slapping down against my pelvis. Have those big titties in my face while she rides me. Bucking and grinding. Giving her a hard slap on the ass as a spur to her to get her started before sliding both hands to hold her cheeks tightly. Fingers digging into her cold flesh.

"Let's ride 'em, girl!" gritting my teeth before smothering my face between her mammories. I wanted this girl to earn those extra credits by showing me her stamina. As firm as my rod was, it did have its limits and it was telling me that he was already near that. Throbbing and aching. Don't explode just yet. Hold for a few more minutes. Let me milk this girl for what's she worth before sending her on her way, is what I was telling myself.

She did as she was bid and started to raise and drop herself on his dick. Her wet walls squeezed his cock even as he slid easily from how soaked she was. The sound of her ass slapping against his hips could be heard rhythmically, as long as one listened intently in order to hear it over the sound of Eshandra herself.

"OH! Fuck! Yes! I love it!" The whore whined and mewled loudly, her breasts jiggling against his face as she gyrated atop him.

In the next room, Gra'tia glanced at the wall, wondering who was getting lucky in the room next door. It sounded like they were having a good time, even if part of it was a performance.

The bed was shaking. Balls slapping against her ass while my hands pried apart her sheeks to open the hole jsut a little bit wider. Heavy breasts slapping me around. Her wails in my ears. This is what it was like to be a free man. Perhaps if this job with the Mandalorian worked out I could come back here again and...cum again.

"Keep going, baby. Ride me like I am the last man in this entire galaxy!" hoping she would break the bed at the hinting her tip would be bigger if she went over the edge. Each time her body came down on my ride it felt like I was stabbing myself into her hot body with anger. A good form of anger. That energetic anger that kept me wanting to hit her ass harder and harder to get her to scream.

Make her scream so that entire hotel/brothel could hear it. Even interrupt the shows outside. Tell those Twi'lek performers out there that there was a better actor here with me, and she had a massive rack slapping me around. Speaking of which, pulling back my head I nipped at her left nipple. Took a couple of tries with all her moving around. Finally got the tip pinched between my jaws. A light pinch. When she pulled back in one of her bounces I held on to give it a little bit of a stretch and then let it go so that it would thrill her.

Coming down once more I tried it again to the right nipple. AH! Before smothering myself into her chest once again. "Where do you want it this time, you slut?" coughing from the intense heat and humidity coming off her body.

The woman squealed with delight when he nipped at her nips; she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. When he tried to pull back from her bosom, she used one of her hands to pull his face back against her chest, practically smothering him in their warm softness. Her other hand went down to her pussy and she started to rub her clit as she rode him, her voice only becoming more impassioned. At that point she was practically wailing as she bounced salaciously on his cock. Each time she would drop herself down, the headboard would thunk loudly against one of the walls, building up a steady rhythm to compliment the other sounds she was making.

"Put it right in my pussy! Fill up my little cunt, sir!" She begged breathlessly.

Don't care if anyone else was hearing this. Let her yell. Makes me feel better as a man, at least. Tells the people that I can satisfy someone. Though I could feel that it was an act. She was exaggerating for just the same thing. In the end it wouldn't matter for either of us. I get the show and she gets the credits. Everyone is happy, right?

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP

Heavy impacts against the wall punctuated by heavy slaps to her ass. Wish I could see if my hands left red imprints on her hot flesh. Every time she slammed down upon me the last bit of air in my lungs is forced out. Giving a light 'Huff' noise from my mouth.

Pulling back a little and wetting my lips before going right back in, "Oh, by the Moons, your breasts are as big as MOONS! They make lovely pillows!" letting them slap me about for a little bit. At the same time I could feel the blood rushing from every point in my body right back towards my loins. "Ah, yeah!" gritting the teeth and clenching the eyes tight.

"Come for me, baby!" slapping her ass hard. Both of our bodies lathered up in sweat from all this action in a small room. Don't think I turned on the AC unit, if this room even had an AC unit. "Can you be a good girl and a cum for me, baby?"

"Oh fuck sir, yes! I'm going to cum- Mm, yeah I'm going to cum so hard!!" That at least didn't seem to be part of the show. Her body was trembling slightly and she looked lost in lust, her beautiful red lips continuously parted to allow herself enough air to continue with her exuberant movements. She finally released his face and simply propped herself up on the bed with her arm, using the leverage to hump his cock feverishly.

"I can't- Oh shit! Fuck!" Eshandra's eyes rolled up as her pussy clenched down on him, quivering and spasming as she came. Her back arched and her toes curled, and a very loud wail of pleasure graced the ears of most who were on that same floor.

Back