Credit Where Credit's Due (Closed)

I bet she says that to all the boys. "Thank you. It's all yours right now," winking at her. The excitement tuned me out of everything else. My eyes are fixated as her lovely set of breasts. Not at her large, soft eyes. I did look at those but my eyes are on those breasts. Mouth watering and heart racing. Hands retracted back to my lap. This was a show all for her. She was the server. Let her serve me.

Drawing a deep breath and letting it out slowly eased my heart somewhat. Ah. This was going to be fun. Had no action in those months left me with a severe case of blue balls. When she took out my firm member a cold sensation rolled up my body. She had delicate fingers. Their slightest touch are working their magic and the fun was just starting.

Wonder how I should play this. Let her inhale me and drop my load down her throat. On her face or on those sweet mammories? Hmm Decisions. Glancing again at my client, her attention was towards the show outside our little hideaway. For someone who said she liked to watch her focus was elsewhere.

"Don't let me hold you up there, sweet thing."

The server knew what he meant by that- it was obvious that he was starving for some lustful attentions and that the sooner she started, the sooner he could get some relief.

Leaning in, Eshandra opened wide and engulfed the head of his cock into the hot wetness of her mouth. Her cheeks were flushed slightly, as though she was slightly shy about sucking him off, but it was obvious that she was enjoying it at the same time. She used her hands to push up her tits so she could nestle the rest of his shaft between their pillowy softness, her two orbs molding themselves around his girth.

“Mmm…” she moaned softly, enticingly, her eyes closing as she savored his cock. Her head started to slowly bob in his lap, sucking sensually at his rod. Every time her head would come up toward the tip, he would be able to feel her slick tongue swirl around his head.

Across the table, the armored woman turned her head back to him, studying the scene with what seemed like stoic neutrality.

Oooh, yeah! That's the good stuff. My head flopped back against the rest. Eyes closed. Taking a deep breath and letting out a long, low sigh of relief. The tension in my body from months on the job started to melt away. Eshandra had a lot of skill. Probably done this to many other customers. That didn't bother me. You have to earn your skill somehow.

Slowly my lips curled inward and teeth bit into them. That was to stop me from bursting out in a loud moan and humiliate myself.

Opening my eyes and looking down at the show, seeing the shaft protrude out between her breasts, her lips wrapped tightly around the tip of the member, her large and soft eyes looking up at me, my smile was as wide as it was going to get. My cheeks started to ache from the stretching. In the back of my mind I was fighting the urge to burst right then and there. The woman was doing everything right to get me to blow my load. I couldn't be the smuggler that jettisons his load within sight of some big breasts. That would send a bad message to my client.

"Keep going, baby" whispering with a firm nod. I wanted her to show me what she can do.

Synchronized with the movements of her mouth, the server was now also massaging his girth with her tits rather than simply letting him sit in their embrace. She had let her saliva drip down a bit, getting the crevasse between her breasts wet so he could slide between them more comfortably. Her nipples were hard, and she squeezed them between her fingers every now and then as she moved and groped herself. Every now and then he would hear her soft voice hum against his dick as she moaned lustfully.

At one point her mouth pulled off his dick and she panted for a moment before asking sweetly, "you're making me so wet, sir. When the time comes, do you want me to drink or do you want me to bathe?" She didn't wait for an answer before returning those pouty lips to his mushroom head. It penetrated between them and slid across her tongue before she was once more bobbing on him. Her pace had now increased a bit, though it was obvious that she wasn't in any hurry. She was there for his pleasure, and they both knew that all it would take to increase the time of their session was another investment of credits.

Hope she draws it out. That would make the conclusion all the better and bigger. Maybe even impress Gra'tia that I am a man. "Mmm. Yeah. That's it. Keep working your magic there," opening my eyes to see the show. Now that we are underway, my body was telling me to take this woman and thunder fuck her right then and there. Then I remembered that Gra'tia was right there watching the whole show.

She did say she liked to watch, but this was a business meeting. This show was to take the edge off things. Pent up aggression from those months on other jobs. That got me to thinking about her question, drink or bathe? Mmmm. Maybe a bit of both. Naw. Bathe.

If Gra'tia is going to watch the show then I must show her that I am that man. Show her that I could carry a heavy load. That heavy load would be her's. That was me letting the instrusive thoughts win out.

"Show me what you can do with those lovely tits, Eshandra" before leaning and and cupping her breasts once again. Wanted to feel them with my fingers tips before leaning over her thin body and looking at her ass. Yes. That was a lovely sight as well. Perhaps when we are all done here I can come back to Eshandra and have a second, private show, and try another drink off their menu.

"Damn. I really did miss all this," letting out a long sigh of satisfaction.

Eshandra's eyes crinkled slightly in a smile, looking to be pleased by the fact that he was finding her blowjob to be satisfactory. After a few more bobs, she pulled off his cock, a strand of precum connecting her lips to him before she licked them off. As he was now holding her breasts, she freed up one of her hands and used it to reach underneath him. When it found what it was looking for, he would feel her warm hand massaging his balls gently.

She didn't get back to sucking just yet though, instead letting her tongue lazily lick his cock up and down the shaft. Sometimes her tongue would follow a vein, and other times she just let her tongue drag across whatever part of his dick she felt could use some love. Her tongue was long and agile, and soon it would move to his head where it explored. It twirled around the tip before sliding against his slit, looping back around to rub tantalizingly against his frenulum.

"You have exceptional stamina, sir," she said sweetly, "I bet you would be great in bed. I wish you could show me..." The waitress inhaled his cock once more and looked up at him longingly, worshiping his cock with her slurping, sucking mouth.

"Maybe sometime later we can test that idea," winking at her. A long sigh rolled out of me. Muscles relaxing. Arms fell limply to the sides. This was as close to heaven as I have been. Had a beautiful woman pleasuring me like a expert with a massive rack. A drink. And another woman watching the show. "I bet you can take it any way that it's given!" chuckling lightly. Eshandra on her knees, her eyes looking at me, it was erotica far more than I expected. Looking over her shoulders and head, she also had a nice ass. It would be fun to rail that.

Ah. This was the life. Tilting my head back against the rest. For a moment staring up at the ceiling. Lost in thought. Avoiding those Imperial patrols was so worth it in the end. Gave me the credits to enjoy this. Wetting my lips once more and rolling my head slightly to the left, taking a long look at Gra'tia. So stoic sitting there and watching.

This was the first time I have ever met someone like this. Didn't know who she was, or what her people are, if she even had people. The armor, the physique, the attitude, told me that she was use to living a hard life, probably fighting considering how fast her reflexes are catching that thief. Compare that to Eshandra here who makes a life for herself with the natural beauty of her body, and the talent of her tongue. Two entirely different women. Both are alluring. Only one of them is going to be staying.

When he insinuated that she could take it any way, the woman had winked back at him, likely trying to assure him that she most certainly could. He would feel her let go of his balls, her hand going back to her own plump breast so she could work his cock with more enthusiasm. She was going at a moderate pace now, his sensitive skin sliding across her tongue each time she would slurp with her lips wrapped tightly around him. There was a small drip of saliva running down from between her breasts and down her belly.

Gra'tia stared back at him, the tilt of her helmet indicating that she was likely not looking down at his dick, but looking him in the eye. "Do you... come to these sorts of places often?" she asked, sounding like she was trying to make conversation to distract from what was going on underneath the table.

"Not in a long time," giving her a firm nod. That was the truth. My last job took me six months to complete. That wasn't due to me being lazy, it was the environment I was embroiled with. "The last place that I was at was, probably, a year ago," shaking my head. It was in the clouds. Trying to think while getting a blowjob is not possible if done properly. "That establishment didn't have anywhere near as lovely women," glancing at Eshandra.

Her fingers fondling my sack sent a continuous electrical sensation rolling up my body that made the hairs stand on end. "Mmm. Would you be a dear and slide my cock between your tits? I want it to feel those babies" before wagging my eyebrows at her.

"How about yourself?" asking Gra'tia. "Someone like you, I wouldn't know what sort of place you would stay in."

Eshandra fluttered her eyelashes submissively before using her hands to raise her tits up and down his shaft, his cock still sandwiched between them. It wouldn't have been much of a sandwich in real life though, their proportions being similar to a bratwurst between two round loafs of bread. They didn't feel like bread though, oh no. Her breasts felt soft and pliant, warm and erotic. She was still sucking on his cock as well, her head pushing and twisting slightly with her oral movements. All the while, her generous ass rose and fell very slightly.

"No, I don't typically frequent these establishments. I have nothing against them, but I typically don't have the time or desire to seek them out. My work keeps me exceptionally busy, and I travel quite a lot." She used the spoon in her drink to pull out a cherry, holding it by the stem before bringing it under her helmet to eat. Her glove must have lost its grip on the stem afterward though, and it fell onto the table. The Mandalorian looked at it and tried to pick it up, but her gloves simply weren't meant for picking up such thin objects. With a slight sigh, she took off one of her gloves, plucked the cherry stem from the table, and deposited it on her napkin before putting her glove back on. Her skin was a creamy tone, an indication that she was a race of human.

It's a good thing she DID pick this establishment. Having a tit fuck and blowjob was. Curling my lips inward and biting them lightly to stop from exploding in a loud moan while she was talking. When Gra'tia moved it drew my attention with the eyes. Taking off the glove and exposing her flesh. It told me a lot of things. She was human. Not some cyborg or droid in hiding. Had a bit of class to her.

The movements of Eshandra were driving me to the edge. I could feel the build up. "I'm glad you have nothing against them," speaking and leaning forward, toward Eschandra and over her, arms outstretched. Teasing me with her booty, it was only natural that I get a feel for that as well before finishing. Tell me what she could do with that later. Cupping both hands over her ass and giving the cheeks a firm squeeze. Followed by a playful smack to gander as they jiggled. "Mmmm. Otherwise we wouldn't get ourselves such a good show," smiling widely at Eshandra.

I was getting close. The blood started to rush out of my legs and into my crotch area. Breath becoming slow and heavy. Six months of blue balls being released against the unsuspecting Eshandra.

Gra'tia didn't say anything, but she did nod. Her helmet tilted downward to watch the whore who was sucking him off with suck skill. The table blocked her view of the woman's ass, but she could definitely see her breasts and mouth working overtime over there.

Eshandra had let out a little yip against his dick when he smacked her, and she soon drew her mouth off his cock. Her breasts were still rubbing his shaft up and down with slick movements, but it seemed she had wanted to say something clever. She never got the chance though, for as soon as she opened her mouth, she found herself absolutely doused with his cum.

Some may not like it. Six months of blue balls is hard to control upon release. She was willing for it. I didn't feel bad. Driven to the edge, heart pounding, and all because of her. Just as soon as it popped out of her mouth, my hand reached down and grasped the member to dictate the spray.

"Oh, yeah! Here we go!" gritting through my teeth. Swallowing hard and holding my breath, pressing down to put as much pressure onto the spray as possible. "Keep your mouth open. Here we go!" being excited with the release. No action for so long my aim was off, at first.

Cum that came out in thick white ropes. That first shot went too high, arcing out and glancing off her forehead just above the right eye and arching over body, disappearing. Correcting the aim the next come came out a split second later, "Oh, jeez," clenching the jaws tightly together.

Each following shot went lower and lower. Splattering against the bridge of her nose and two into her open mouth to get a taste for me. Hehe, yes!

Further down. Another shot at her chin. The two bursts, her lovely breasts also got sprayed, effectively marking her. Rich white semen that flew out and curled and fluxed that moment in the air before slapping the hot body.

"Ah, yeah. Yeah! There we go!" stroking feverishly to get that one last burst out that splattered against her chest. Going down all the way and coming back up. Another shot hit her throat. Another into her open, and filling mouth.

Cock twitching. Forcing the very last drops out the tip. Letting so and sinking into the chair, panting for breath. A satisfied smile on my face. Arms limp on either side of me. The blood slowly coming back into the extremeties.

Eschandra now looked like a proper cum whore.

Gra'tia had leaned back slightly as he started to come, apparently not wanting to be in the splash zone. Still, she continued to watch every shot of his cream.

The waitress was completely splattered with that explosion of cum, and she blinked for a moment before her tongue came out to lick her lips. It gathered any cum that might be near her mouth before going back inside so she could swallow it. Eshandra giggled, looking down at her chest and reaching up to smear the cum against her skin. She ended up rubbing it down to her nipples, lathering those pert rosebuds up with his creamy seed. "That's a lot of cum!" she exclaimed breathily. "You had a lot saved up, didn't you, sir?"

"Yes, I did! All for this moment!" laughing. Six months of saving will get you that. "Oh, thank you, my dear. That was delightful. Absolutely delightful. Would you be a dear and, uh, zip me up?" glancing down at my still open crotch. To sweeten the deal, and as a credit to her skills, I reached into my pouch and handed her another credit bar. This place has excellent service.

My focus was on her that I didn't notice what Gra'tia was doing. Just watching my white seed be rubbed all over that fine woman's body. Definately worth the extra credits. My body felt like a ton of weight has been lifted off from my shoulders. The blood flow improved and my mind was in a state euphoria that it was pure bliss for a few seconds.

"Sure thing," she answered sweetly, licking the cum sluttily off her fingers before tucking his cock into his undergarments and zipping him back up. His pants were buttoned and his belt was buckled back into place shortly after. Eshandra once more reached under the table and pushed a button, the two-way mirror moving out of the way to make it a normal booth once more. With that, she came out from under the table and stood, his cum still all over her pleased face and large chest.
"Thank you for your patronage, sir. If you ever need another drink," Eshandra leaned in one last time, her voice heavy with lust, "I would be... happy to serve it to you." The woman bit her lip, gave him a once-over with her eyes, and then left. As she walked away, he could see that the cum that had shot over her head had landed right on her ass.

She was certainly someone that I would remember, and need later. The sight of that last bit of cum on her ass showed that I don't miss. Hehe. Wow. What a great relief. There was absolutely no shame from me.

Once she left the compartment, and closed the door, it was just the two of us. Ah. Now refreshed and a bright smile on my face, my attention now turned to Gra'tia. Surprisingly she would endure such a show without complaint. My attitude turning from one of camp and silliness to business with a low and serious tone. If I don't do my jobs, I don't get paid. If I don't get paid, I don't get blowjobs.

My eyes lifted to meet this woman's face, rather her helmet and visor. Holding my drink in the left hand and bringing it up to my lips for a slow sip. Need to replenish the fluids after a serious drain like that. "Now that we have all the pleasantries out of the way, how can I serve you, Gra'tia?" before taking another long sip out of my drink and feeling the slight burning sensation roll down my throat.

Gra'tia took a sip of her juice and began to speak, "I need a smuggler, simple as that. It would be a very dangerous endeavor, but it would yield an equally extravagant payout. Funds we have- items we do not. We require utter and total secrecy. You may not know what is inside the shipment, but I can assure you that none of it contains any sentient creatures."

There was a pause, as though she was trying to find the right words to lead into the next part of her pitch. "You were recommended to us because you have a reputation for being politically neutral. Unfortunately we have... several parties that are interested in our movements and activities, so we can't seek normal methods of shipping and transportation of supplies."

She leaned back slightly, and he could see her arms cross just slightly on the table, leaving her fingers nearby the buttons on her forearm's control panel. If someone had a keen eye or a quick wit, they would realize that she had a weapon trained on him in that moment. "Tell me... what is your opinion on Mandalorians?"

That was a good thing to hear. Rarely do I take passengers, and I certainly do not smuggle people. People aren't cargo.

Chuckling lightly. As for being neutral, I have to be. My clients are a secretive bunch, so she didnt have to worry about secrecy with me. Taking a long sip on my drink and feeling the soothing sensation of it rolling down my throat. Naturally I had questions, not about the cargo, but about herself.

Looking at her across the table, eyes drifting off of her armored face and at her hands, my mind was telling me that this question was the 'Do or die' part of the deal. If I said something she didn't like, it was curtains for me. At least I didn't die with blue balls.

No possibility of reaching for my blaster. Not with my arms propped up against the rest with my drink. Only way out of this was to simply tell the truth.

"Mandalorians? Is that what you are? Tell the truth, you are the first Mandalorian I have ever come across, and I have been from aide of this galaxy to the other." It was the truth. Somehow this kind of people are as secretive as Gra'tia have been since meeting, I could understand why I wouldn't see them.

“Hm,” she didn’t seem displeased with that answer, but she didn’t change positions either. “What have you heard, and how much do you believe?” She asked, still holding his gaze with that unmoving mask.

"Well, the last I recall hearing, it was at a dive bar in Coruscant," eyes looking down from her hands, away from the threat to clear my mind. Try to remember what that blasted man was saying.

He claimed to be a bounty hunter, that he was looking for these people he called, "Manny-Lori-anns." That the Imperials are offering a handsome reward for each of them brought in. Preferably alive.

The way he spoke, it sounded like a criminal gang and not a race of people. Plus he was wasted off his ass. I didn't take what he said seriously.

Her helmet nodded slowly, “yes. We are wanted by the empire as well as the alliance at the moment- there aren’t too many parties that are sympathetic to our cause. Most of the time, people simply know us as the most efficient bounty hunters, but what we really desire is simply to exist on our home planet without someone breathing down our necks.”

She remained tense, “I need to know that you won’t turn on us the moment someone with a hefty coinpurse comes along.”

Biting my lower lip and pursing them. Slowly bringing the glass back to my lips. Another sip. "Word gets around fast. If I make it a habit of dumping my cargo, or turning against my clients, that would ruin my reputation. In my line of work, reputation is as precious as credits. You cannot have one without the other."

I had to pause and take a long breath. Clear my head. Thinking about my other partners. Those that broke the cardinal rules. Don't peek inside the cargo. Don't dump the cargo. Never have people as cargo. Never turn on your clients.

If you follow those simple rules, you'll do well. But my partners, they got greedy. They broke the rules. Each one of them paid for it, horribly. Sometimes I can hear their screams.

Apparently she found that answer to be satisfactory for now, as her posture relaxed and she took her drink in hand to take another sip. Her weapon was no longer trained on him, though it was conceivable that she might still be able to outgun him as they were.

“Good. Then we’ll meet back again at the docks tomorrow so the shipment can be loaded. I will also be accompanying you on this trip.” There was no ounce of humor in her voice, so it definitely wasn’t a joke, nor did it seem to be negotiable.

Guess that means that I have a new client. No sense trying to haggle on it right now. Good thing there was a delay, my ship had not finished the refit. Best keep the destination a secret for now. Places like this, there are ears everywhere. The different factions all have their spies listening for something or someone, then go looking for the one that pays the most credits for that information.

"Then it looks like we have ourselves a deal, Gra'tia," holding out my glass to her. "Now that we have made the deal, what else is there left for us to do this fine night?"

As I say that the dancing Twi'leks finished their routine to the thunderous applause of the audience and a barrage of credits from their admirers.

Back