Cock Rings?

I’m not keen on cock rings. I don’t like the way they push the balls up and get in the way of the base of the cock.

When I was sexually active with guys, I liked my cock and balls au natural, that way I was able to caress, hold and suck them and get to all areas.

One lover wore one regularly and I preferred his cock without the ring.

Personal thing I know, but you did ask. :)

Tried a couple of things, wife hair thingy lol, felt different. Had a rubber like choker with a slide but was very hard to open and close... But have to try something else... Sounds like i need to try again.Sexless marriage so i have to find my own stimulation

cock-rings are like a frame on a painting... they make it pop... the Mona Lisa wouldn't be the same without the frame :oops:;);)
The metal ones look great but getting them on and off is painful, if they are tight enough to work I can't get the junk through, if they are big enough to put on they don't work

The metal ones look great but getting them on and off is painful, if they are tight enough to work I can't get the junk through, if they are big enough to put on they don't work
Never tried one.....but would certainly love to.......any volunteers to help this old Celt out lol

Agreed. For me, the metal ones are for day to day wear and more like cock jewelry. The stretchable silicone type would help maintain erections more effectively.

This got me excited and I had to remember in my bag I happened to have my rubber cock ring. Quick trip to the bathroom and damn it feels nice and tight

I sport my cock-ring all week on vacation, part of my under-board shorts hardware. Also tired my dual ring stainless ball stretcher for a day on the beach.
Backs to work wearing my favorite stainless ring

I don´t wear cockrings often but quite like to see them on others. And I like how they lift the balls and make them look firm and plump. My favorite is a middle-sized one of steel which also looks beautiful as jewelry on the beach. With steel you need to find the exact right size so it won´t slip off when you´re flaccid and won´t interfere with fucking and cumming. But then it looks just great on a shaved cock and balls. My other one is black silicone by Sportfucker, a combination of cockring and ballstretcher, easy to handle and gives you a pretty horny feeling. First time I wore it, I cummed almost instantly, faster than actually planned😜
I have never had the problem of a cock ring slipping off. There is no way if it is placed behind the balls. If it's just around the base of the shaft then it will slip loose when flaccid.

Back