Cock Rings?

I have dozens of them, a shoe box size plastic tub full of them.

The leather snaps have "bitten" me more than once but the smell of sweaty leather is intoxicating at times.

The metal cock rings are nice and feel great walking around. The metal ball stretchers can be very painful to put on, especially if you clamp it together too quickly and have a little skin in the way. Glans rings are good for a slight tugging sensation but not safe for bare back intercourse but with a condom, WOW! You trade one incredible sensation (skin on skin) for another, swollen head, thicker crown, and blocks the your sensitive area and can help prolong the session. I have had some hour long rides because of the reduced sensitivity induced delay and the ultimate climax was intense.

I mostly wear the silicone ones. Just a basic do-nut shaped silicone ring. Inexpensive, feels fantastic wrapped around my shaft and balls. Makes my veins bulge and really plumps up the shaft. Silicone ball stretchers are pretty comfortable and the added weight tugging on the boys feels great especially during intercourse, balls slapping tender spots is good for both parties.
Wow! A shoe box full! I have about twenty or so. Have to try the glans ring with a condom! Right now I am wearing three silicone rings around my balls, one at the base of my cock and another one around the whole package. I have also gotten into cock and ball wrapping thanks to the master of our "men's play group". We use hair pigtail elastics and ace bandages. Awesome feeling and creates quite a mound! The best was being wrapped and a guy sucking on the exposed glans. OMG! What an orgasm!

I don't like the silicone ones. They don't help my erections: theysqueeze too hard to let blood in. Metal are my favorite, especially broad ones rather than skinny ones.

I've had a brass one for years, 1/2" "broad" (12.5mm) and 1/8" "thick" (3.2mm), 1 3/4" diameter (42mm). Looks great when the brass is polished, but that's an effort I don't make very often.

More recently I got a stainless steel "taint licker." It's much broader and thicker than my brass one, and narrower - 40mm inner diameter, just a bit more than 1 1/2". It's tighter but not enough to hurt, keeps me REALLY hard, and actually blocks the cum from shooting out. It gets stuck somewhere behind the ring and leaks out when I start to soften.

And I got a stainless triple-ring, this kind:
3178JrK6a1L.jpg

I don't like the silicone ones. They don't help my erections: theysqueeze too hard to let blood in. Metal are my favorite, especially broad ones rather than skinny ones.

I've had a brass one for years, 1/2" "broad" (12.5mm) and 1/8" "thick" (3.2mm), 1 3/4" diameter (42mm). Looks great when the brass is polished, but that's an effort I don't make very often.

More recently I got a stainless steel "taint licker." It's much broader and thicker than my brass one, and narrower - 40mm inner diameter, just a bit more than 1 1/2". It's tighter but not enough to hurt, keeps me REALLY hard, and actually blocks the cum from shooting out. It gets stuck somewhere behind the ring and leaks out when I start to soften.

3178JrK6a1L.jpg
That would be like working a puzzle to get that on!:giggle:

i still wear my first, a leather ring with snaps with a steel ring around my dick and has a splitter strap between my balls. i prefer ss for the weight and feel but also like the stretch of the rubber ones but they pull hair!

3178JrK6a1L.jpg
Just curious how that fits

3178JrK6a1L.jpg
I started with stainless steel cock rings and ball stretchers. Love the steel rings as they definitely keep you super hard and swollen, especially for me at the head. But recently tried some adjustable silicone ones and have started to like those for every day use during work.

I started with stainless steel cock rings and ball stretchers. Love the steel rings as they definitely keep you super hard and swollen, especially for me at the head. But recently tried some adjustable silicone ones and have started to like those for every day use during work.
What's an example of an adjustable silicone one?

I love wearing cock rings to maintain a strong and hard cock. Wondered if others do the same and which rings they have found helpful and/or pleasurable? I have several types including a leather, adjustable snap style, a surgical steel ring, and numerous cock and ball silicon types. Love to hear from others!
I love sucking a guys cock when he is wearing a cock ring. It gets rock hard and when he is ready to cum he will grabmy head in his hands and his cock explodes blasting cumm down my throat hitting my tonsils and sometimes even squirting cum out the sides of my mouth as I just keep swallowing until he lets go of my head and he is drained

I love wearing cock rings to maintain a strong and hard cock. Wondered if others do the same and which rings they have found helpful and/or pleasurable? I have several types including a leather, adjustable snap style, a surgical steel ring, and numerous cock and ball silicon types. Love to hear from others!
Always something I have wanted to fulfill feeling my cock and balls inside one, however I have tried may types and styles but since I am small as far as endowment goes and I have a very tight ball sac so they all seem to just slide their way off so I have stopped trying to find one, I have had several employees of a few stores I frequent attempt to help me find one but it has been futile, one actually tried to help me find and put on a few I had bought and they seemed to maybe start to work but after less than maybe a minute or two my little guy and balls just slide out and my disappointment set back in.

I love sucking a guys cock when he is wearing a cock ring. It gets rock hard and when he is ready to cum he will grabmy head in his hands and his cock explodes blasting cumm down my throat hitting my tonsils and sometimes even squirting cum out the sides of my mouth as I just keep swallowing until he lets go of my head and he is drained
You sound like the ultimate in oral pleasure! Hot!

Always something I have wanted to fulfill feeling my cock and balls inside one, however I have tried may types and styles but since I am small as far as endowment goes and I have a very tight ball sac so they all seem to just slide their way off so I have stopped trying to find one, I have had several employees of a few stores I frequent attempt to help me find one but it has been futile, one actually tried to help me find and put on a few I had bought and they seemed to maybe start to work but after less than maybe a minute or two my little guy and balls just slide out and my disappointment set back in.
You might want to try the smaller circumference silicon variety and perhaps multiples. They usually help those who are blessed with those sexy, tight ball sacs!

Back