closed for incestsister

"You need to shower? Not a bad idea. If you say "please", I will allow it."

"Please let me shower..." She asked him, trying to hide her feelings about being forced to say please to him, combined to everything else he had done to her. She felt so very disgusted and sick and most of all she just didn't want to be in the same room as he was.

She had no idea how she was going to get out of this. It was nothing she really could tell their parents about.

I untied her, but put a rope round her neck like a leash.
"We will go to the bathroom now, but take care only to walk on your hands and knees, or I am going to pull the rope, and you sure don't want that, do you?" I started walking slowly, expecting her to walk on her hand and knees.

"You really are a fucking pervert." She hissed at him and refused to walk with him right away. But as he kept walking and pulled slightly on the rope, the 'noose' around her neck started to tighten from the knot he had used. She feared being unable to breathe if he continued and she didn't, so she followed him to the bathroom. She really hated her brother a lot today.

"All right, we are here." I pulled her up on her feet, taking the rope from her neck, tying it around her wrists. "Just step into the bathtub."

She eyed him with hatred but still did as he told her. She really needed to get clean again and she wondered if there wasn't a way she could strangle her brother with the rope. She couldn't believe the things he had done with her and she prayed it was over now.

I pulled up the rope, tying it to the mount of the shower curtain, so that her arms were stretched upward, so that she was forced into a straight position, exposing her breasts very well. I took the shower head and started to shower her. I put on the soap with one hand and rubbed her, especially enjoying washing her tits, pussy and ass. After showering her off, I aimed the water-jet on her pussy and trenched her well.

She endured the 'washing' although she did try to break free. Sadly the mount was too strong or she would really have killed her brother. She did stay quiet however...until he aimed the water at her pussy.

"You fucking pig. Stop it. Let me go, you had your fun." She yelled at him. It was too intense and if he kept doing it, she might cum but a very awkward and painful orgasm with this setting. Of course she was no stranger to using the shower to enjoy herself... so she knew it had to go softer and more gentle.

Her yelling didn't stop me, so I showered her and shot some water in her open mouth, to shut her up. Then I got that sexy underwear I picked before and the shoes with the highest heels I could find. I took a towel and rubbed her dry, feeling her up again, then I put the underwear upon her and the shoes, before I released the rope and helped her out of the bathtub. I put the rope around her neck as a leash again. Pushing her forward, I directed her into the kitchen.
"You will make me supper now, something cold is alright. Unless you want a hard spanking."

Knowing there was little she could do against him she helped him a bit in dressing her. She might look like a slut but at least she was no longer completely naked. "You can't just drag me around like some pet, you pervert" She complained to him as she tried to keep up with his pushing as she walked on her high heels.

"You can make yourself something. Too lazy to make yourself a sandwich?"

I picked up a small wooden cutting board from the wall and slapped her butt hard with it.
"Why should I make myself a sandwich if I have a pet now to do it for me?"
I gave her a second hard smack.

She yelled loudly as he hit her hard. She had never endured much pain in her life and it seemed to be a very nice way to get her to follow orders. Not that she was very eager to do things for him, but compared to sucking his cock, making his food was improvement.

"Ok... stop... I will do it..." She had to bend a bit over to take a plate from the cabinet, making her ass look even hotter in the underwear he had picked for her.

I stood behind her, gently rubbing her butt with one hand as I watched her preparing some food for me. The whole thing started to turn out better and better.

His hand rubbing her body made her feel nauseated, but his hand was easier to deal with that other body parts. "Fine... here you go." She said, clearly upset and annoyed, when she had finished his sandwich. "Happy now?"[/b[

"Not to bad. I give you two minutes to fix something for you own, before we go into the living room; I want to watch some tv." I patted her butt gently.

She hoped he would already go to the living room and leave her alone... in that case she would of course not go to the living room but go to her own room or the bathroom and lock the door. But she was in no such luck and as her brother kept playing with her ass, she indeed hurried her own sandwich.

Soon she followed him to the livingroom, the rope still around her neck.

I turned on the tv and sat dowb on the couch, with my sandwich in the hand, while I pulled her close by the rope. "You will sit on the floor. You may rest your head against my knee."

She shot him a look. She did sit down on the floor but very clearly ignored his comment about putting her head against his knee. Instead she just ate her sandwich and hoped their parents would come home soon. Or that someone else showed up so her brother had to end this torture

I put my hand on her head, petting her and stroking her hair as I watched tv. I finished my sandwich, having both hands free now. My hand went through her hair and over her soft back, my finger gliding over the back of her bra. My hand circled around it, before moving around her shoulders, to touch her bust.

"Please let me go now... you have had your fun." She pleaded with him, not that it really sounded that pleading, more annoyed and very eager to get away from her brother. It still felt mostly like a nightmare as it was hard to believe her brother had done... well all of it.

Holding the rope like a leash, I made sure she would not get away without my consent. After a break and some eating, I felt recovered enough for some more fun. I opened her bra and pulled it off, exposing her breasts again. There was no need for words as I started groping her breasts again.

She tried to evade his hands, but there was no where to go and no way to escape the rope. Against her will her nipples felt very hard and Kim knew that it would give her brother very wrong ideas. She didn't like this and just wanted it to be over. "Please... stop..." She tried begging him again but of course there was very little reason for him to stop.

Still groping and squeezing one of her breasts, my other hand slid down and hooked into her panties, slowly pulling them down, but not going to take them off at all, just lowering them down to her knees.

Back