closed for incestsister

Kim's nipples were the most sensitive part of her body, at times too sensitive and almost always hard. Their sensitivity was often her excuse for not wearing a bra, although she mostly just liked to have her full C cup exposed. Today she was wearing a bra however, as she did most days she and her pervert brother were home alone. The way he looked at her at times...

But right now he was doing a lot more than just looking and Kimberly tried to escape his hands, but of course there was nothing she could do against it. She hated that her nipples were hard again and would surely give him the wrong idea.

I grabbed her full breasts with both hands, squeezing and rubbing them. I groped them with my fingers, while my palm circled around her hard nipples. It felt fantastic, but nevertheless, I let her go for my next step.
"You better wont scream, or you will really regret it." I said, while I started to loose her gag. Just as I pulled out the sock, I only gave her time to gasp air, but then I shoved the penis dildo right down into her mouth.

Kim's eyes teared up as her brother roughly played with her sensitive nipples and breasts. She really was his plaything for as long as he wanted her to be one.

As they were home alone there really was no point in screaming and she didn't even get the chance. Again her brother gave her no chance to fight him before he shoved the fake cock into her mouth. She gagged a little and tried to wiggle with her tongue to make things a bit easier on her

I grabbed her hair just behind her hand, so I had a firm grip as I pushed the dildo deeper into her mouth, working it all in, forcing her to deepthroat the rubber cock. I kept fucking her mouth that way, just giving her short breaks to breath, enjoying her desperate sounds. After some heavy throat poking i pulled it out, but kept it in reach of her lips.
"So big sister, would you like that toy up in your pussy?"

It was hard for her to deal with her brother's roughness. The fake cock was not very flexible and his grip made it impossible for her to adjust. She was very happy when he stopped and some drool escaped her mouth while she regained her breath. "Please stop... No more..." Screaming or fighting were not on her mind, she just wanted him to stop

"So you don't want it there...ok." I put the dildo onto the bed, so that I could take it up anytime. I took the candle next and pushed it beneath her legs, not penetrating her, but rubbing the tip over her slit. "So I guess you want the candle up your twat, right?"

"You are my brother... you can't do this..." She pleaded with him. Of course most of the time she tried to forget the fact he was her brother. Her pussy seemed rather wet for the candle and she hated how much she was at his mercy. He could do anything to her without her being able to stop him.

I felt that she was getting wet from the friction, so I inserted the tip and shoved the candle into her, not to fast but steady, not being to careful or gently. I kept pushing until I got it in as deep as it cut, and kept it there, slightly turning it from the right to the left.
"Now tell me, big sister, do you like the candle in there, hmmm?"

"N..No. Please stop..." She continued. Luckily the candle wasn't very thick, but it was longer than any toy she had and any cock that had fucked her. Hopefully he didn't plan to push it fully into her as she wasn't sure her body was meant for that.

"What.. what do you want?"

"I want you..." I made a pause, pushing the candle deep down into her...
"to suck my hard cock." The words were out, and I was sure she could not see the huge bulge in my pants from her position, as I started to move the candle in and out ouf her.

She felt sick both from the candle fucking her pussy as from her brother's words. And yet there was no way to miss the juices that started to cover the candle. "O...ok.... just stop..." She told him and hoped that agreeing with him on this would mean he would let her go afterwards. Of course she wasn't happy with the idea of doing it, but anything was better than getting fucked by a candle

"Ok, sis." I stopped fucking her with the candle, but did not pull it out, so it still stuck in her as I sat down on the bed before her. I opened my pants, and got my huge erected dick out - even bigger then the one she had bragged about. I grabbed her hair and pulled her forward. "Now, show your brother what you can do with your mouth."

Kim opened her mouth to complain about the candle, but knew it would just get her in more shit. So instead she used her open mouth to accept her brother's cock into it. It felt disgusting knowing it was him but he indeed was very big.

She started to please him, trying to get it over with as quickly as possible

I grabbed her hair and started shoving into her - I noticed she wasn't to enthusiastic about it. If she wouldn not do it properly, I would. I pulled her head and pushed myself forward, driving my huge shaft deep into her mouth.

Again she struggled and she tried to tell him to stop being so rough... but that only made things more difficult to the point she feared she would choke on his cock. So Kim did her best to adjust to his thrusting, while her eyes were getting wet from the humiliation. The candle was still securely inside her and she hated it.

I kept fucking her, until I felt myself coming. I kept my cock deep in her mouth, holding her head tight by the hair. I groaned, and started to squirt into her. My stream seemed endless, and even as I pulled my cock out of her mouth, it dripped onto her face. I swept my dick over her, leaving white stains on her skin and hair, while more of my seemen leaked from her mouth.

She had no choice but to swallow the seed that went down her throat. She felt somewhat sick swallowing her brother's seed and it just seemed to keep coming. She hated how he made a mess of her face and she didn't swallow what he put in her mouth. Some slowly escaped her and she waited for him to release her so she could spit it out in the sink and clean her mouth.

She looked like quite the slut

I pulled my dick out and pushed it back into my pants.. I felt it wouldn't take long until I would be ready for more. I fondled her some more, while my seed dripped from her mouth. I fumbled her butt, often touching the candle buried in her pussy, and started groping her buttocks, my digit touching her anus several times, but not entering.
"Do you want that candle out of your pussy, dear sister?"

More of his seed went down her throat, making her feel even sicker, while another bit dripped out of her mouth and down her chin and breasts. Most she kept in her mouth, waiting to disappear in the bathroom. With her mouth full she couldn't answer his question so she just nodded.

She felt very nervous about the way he touched her ass and rosebud. But luckily he had already cum so she was sure she was safe for now.

I touched the candle and startet to turn it in a circular motion. "I didn't hear you. What was your answer?" I slapped her butt with my other hand.

She moaned softly at his action with the candle and as a result more of his seed dripped down her face. "Stop..." She pleaded and now the rest of his seed left her mouth as well. Her large breasts were covered with his seed and she felt very disgusted and dirty.

She needed a shower, a long shower.

"Stop? Okay..." I stopped moving the candle, but left it deep inside her pussy. The phone was ringing, and I went out, checking her bondage first, so she would not be able to break free. I quickly put the gag in her mouth and closed the door to get out. Some moments later I got back after talking, still smirking.

She couldn't believe he left her, especially not like this. It seemed to take forever before he returned and all the time she kept quiet. A drop of his seed teased her nipple, tempting gravity and yet sticking to her nipple without falling. She felt it tease her. She didn't know who was on the phone, but didn't trust her brother, or the smirk on his face when he returned.

"Good news. Our parents will stay a little longer - so that we have more time to play." i felt her bust again, shaking her big breasts. I took off her gag again.
"Any proposals what to do next, dear big sister?"

"You had your fun... now let me go. I need to shower..." She answered him, clearly annoyed that he had kept her waiting so long in this position and condition. Of course it would have been a bigger problem if it had been one of his friends calling... right now she wasn't sure he wouldn't invite some kind of audience... or worse.

Back