Morning wood (pm to contribute)

I moan and pull your head closer to me. "God you are good!!!!!! don't stop, I need more of this" You keep licking and sucking my clit, fingering me. My hands on my tits, closing my eyes as the feeling flow over me. "Suck my clit again hard, like you did my nipples!!!!" You oblige and I feel waves of pleasure unlike any I've experienced before. My orgasm washes over me, I hold your head to my pussy, crying out as I cum hard on your face. "Ohhhh fuck yessssssssss!!!!" as it passes I'm gasping for air. "That was fantastic!!!"

After I recover more. "Maybe we'd better move inside, stop giving the neighbors a show." Standing up taking your hand leading you into the house into my bedroom. Turning and dropping to my knees. "Time for me to get my breakfast" As I take your cock in my hand rubbing it on my face, love how smooth it is, looking up at you as I slide my lips over it. Pumping my mouth on your deeper and deeper, not all the way at least not yet, just what's comfortable

I follow you inside and taken by surprise as you drop to your knees. I gasp and my eyes go wide as I feel your lips on my cock, I rest my back on the wall and use a hand on your head for balance. My hand moves through your hair as I begin to moan the deeper you take my cock into your throat. "Uhh...mmmm.."

I am enjoying your cock in my mouth, up and down. Feeling your hands in my hair, I stop looking up. If you push my head I can take all of you, if you like that. My hands running up and down your thighs, cupping your ass, pulling you into me a bit. Just slow and easy, not wanting you to cum too fast. Your hands tighten on my head as you cautiously push deeper into my mouth, that moment of a gag then you are past it. My face up against your body, you stay in until I tap you to let me breath and set up a rhythm of you going deep then back out. Letting you decide if you want to finish here, or later

"Mmm...fuck..." I moan as I we continue with me fucking your face. I slowly pull my cock from your mouth, the tip leaving with a soft pop sound the only thing connecting us is a rope of saliva. I smile at you and give gentle smacks on your face then help you stand.

I kiss your lips once your back on your feet, my hands grope your ass lifting you against my body. I carry you without breaking the kiss and set you down on the kitchen table. I grind my hips between your legs, my saliva drenched cock throbs against your pussy lips and clit.

I break the kiss long enough to say, "Not here, I want you in bed!!!" You smile and then before I realize it you push your cock deep into my pussy! "Oh god!!! You go so deep" but then your arms around me and you walk me still impaled on your cock into the bedroom, lowing us both down onto it without breaking the kiss or coming out of me. 'Better you say with' "Much!!!!! Fuck me I want that so badly"

My cock throbbing as it enters you and glides through you, the girth stretching you as I make rougher thrust. I suck on your tongue and break the kiss to bite your bottom lip, my hands explore your tits and thighs. "Uhh...fuck.."

Each thrust rattles and shakes the bed. Every push deeper, faster into you. The sound of our bodies colliding is rhythmic and comes with a sweet scent, that nearly drives me feral.

Wrapping my legs around you, begging for more, harder!!!!! Feeling your hands all over me, my tits, thighs even my ass. Kissing you as you do that, loving how your cock is filling me. "God yes!!!!!!!!! crying out as my orgasm washes over me, squeezing on your cock, had hoped to cum with your, but mine just exploded over me. It keeps going when suddently I hear a
'What the Fuck is going on!!!!!' looking at the doorway I'm shocked to see my husband standing there.

Back