pirraent
Princess's Ol Goat
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2006
- Posts
- 12,449
WHOOOOO BABY..... ouchLittleLady815 said:I know I'm to good for the fucker.... hope he takes the DSL and sticks it up his freaken ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
WHOOOOO BABY..... ouchLittleLady815 said:I know I'm to good for the fucker.... hope he takes the DSL and sticks it up his freaken ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pirraent said:WHOOOOO BABY..... ouchSounds like I'm glad i missed that??
I Believe it. especially after my misserable atttempts to help here before.........shadowdame said:Long story ****, trust me you don't wanna know.
<blush>LittleLady815 said:*smooches for my baby *****x 100
pirraent said:WHOOOOO BABY..... ouchSounds like I'm glad i missed that??
pirraent said:I Believe it. especially after my misserable atttempts to help here before.........
I Know I know........... She's a sweet girlshadowdame said:Don't say that, you know you were helpful, Magica told you that you were.
Is ok darlin. Just so as youre ok nowLittleLady815 said:A VERY, VERY long story... trust me.
pirraent said:Is ok darlin. Just so as youre ok now![]()
LittleLady815 said:I'm still working on being ok.... Shadow helps because she's been there from the beginning of the heartbreak.![]()
LittleLady815 said:I'm still working on being ok.... Shadow helps because she's been there from the beginning of the heartbreak.![]()
pirraent said:![]()
![]()
KK Ladies. Time to finish supper. Then Off to scouts again............ Almost a full time job![]()
shadowdame said:Hey what can I say? That's what friends do LL.![]()
LittleLady815 said:Am still learning that... what friends I thought I had in r/l don't want me to join them in anything... that's ok I was never part of there "in crowd". I have plenty of friends here and that all that matters.![]()
pirraent said:![]()
![]()
KK Ladies. Time to finish supper. Then Off to scouts again............ Almost a full time job![]()

shadowdame said:Night ****, have fun.
I'm outta here too, have to leave soon anyway. Bye LL.
shadowdame said:She really is.![]()

MagicaPractica said:I knew my ears were burning. You two are the sweet ones.![]()
MagicaPractica said:I knew my ears were burning. You two are the sweet ones.![]()
thump said:Morning all, hope everyone is having a great day

shadowdame said:Hi BEG, reading that give me hope as I just hit my 40's this year and yes I do feel good about myself. I feel like I've finally grown into my skin. Can't wait to see what's ahead for me. Have a great evening.
lots of fun to be had yet and feeling good about yourself is the best start you can have.
MagicaPractica said:Sounds good to me. I'm hoping to make 32 the best year yet. It started well then floundered and I'm trying to pick up the peices.![]()
32 is a beautiful age for being really in touch with one self and enjoying life. 