Calling all BBW's

pirraent said:
tryin to decide if i want to get in the middle of that one......... Thinkin it might be worth it ;)

*walks saucily up to ***** Oh yeah? Think you can catch me? *raises hand and taps **** on the nose with a finger* Better move fast! *RUNS!!!!!!!*
 
shadowdame said:
*walks saucily up to ***** Oh yeah? Think you can catch me? *raises hand and taps **** on the nose with a finger* Better move fast! *RUNS!!!!!!!*
LOL I'll chase ya till you catch me ;)
 
shadowdame said:
*stops running and turns around and sits in a chair* Nope, I'm too damn tired to chase you sweetie.
Stops, sits on shadows lap and whispers " tell daddy all about it" :)
 
pirraent said:
Stops, sits on shadows lap and whispers " tell daddy all about it" :)

*gasps at **** sitting on my lap* Oh my, sure you don't want it the other way around? :D

Nothing much, just been a long day, not enough sleep the past few nights, I think it's all finally catching up to me.
 
shadowdame said:
*gasps at **** sitting on my lap* Oh my, sure you don't want it the other way around? :D

Nothing much, just been a long day, not enough sleep the past few nights, I think it's all finally catching up to me.
Sorry to hear :( Got the night off tonight though right?
 
pirraent said:
Sorry to hear :( Got the night off tonight though right?

Yep I sure do. A good thing too 'cause I'm in my jammies already. I could close my eyes and go to sleep right now I think, but don't want to 'cause I won't sleep through the night and then I'll be bitchy in the morning, so awake I will stay.
 
shadowdame said:
Yep I sure do. A good thing too 'cause I'm in my jammies already. I could close my eyes and go to sleep right now I think, but don't want to 'cause I won't sleep through the night and then I'll be bitchy in the morning, so awake I will stay.
Whew. Couldnt imagine you bein bitchy :D
 
Evening folks! Shadow, how do you put photos in your sig so nicely? I've uploaded them to imageshack and it has me create code for either a forum, email or something else. I think I've tried putting all three into the image link here and it always comes up with the size of the picture on it and not very big. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Or do you think it's just imageshack and I ought to try photobucket?
 
MagicaPractica said:
Evening folks! Shadow, how do you put photos in your sig so nicely? I've uploaded them to imageshack and it has me create code for either a forum, email or something else. I think I've tried putting all three into the image link here and it always comes up with the size of the picture on it and not very big. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Or do you think it's just imageshack and I ought to try photobucket?

Try photobucket, I don't have that problem with them. It creates the code and I just copy and paste it. Uploads easily as well. Just make sure the pic isn't huge first - if necessary resize it before you upload it.
 
Back
Top