LittleLadyLove
A bitch was born
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2006
- Posts
- 14,980
pirraent said:LOL Yes you will...... Cause you know she will NEVER behave. And that's a good thing![]()
D A N M !!!!! I just found my Mr. Goodbar hehe
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
pirraent said:LOL Yes you will...... Cause you know she will NEVER behave. And that's a good thing![]()
Of course....... payed good money to be in the showLittleLady815 said:Hey your suppose to take tomorrow night off.... you are part of the stripper that Shadow and DBG hired, aren't you![]()
![]()
LOL Unwrap me babyLittleLady815 said:D A N M !!!!! I just found my Mr. Goodbar hehe
pirraent said:Ya. I saw that....... Course if she drinks all that champaigne then she'll be extra easy to manipulate![]()

Aw Sweetie {{{shadow}}} We'll get her yetshadowdame said:Nope, no strippers, no party for you smartass. You are ruining my fun!![]()

Why yes I DoLittleLady815 said:You wish!!!![]()

shadowdame said:Nope, no strippers, no party for you smartass. You are ruining my fun!![]()
pirraent said:Aw Sweetie {{{shadow}}} We'll get her yet![]()
pirraent said:Of course....... payed good money to be in the show![]()
Some people just cant handle niceshadowdame said:Oh yeah I'll get her alright. No party, no strippers, no cake, no balloons.
I quit - she just won't let me do something nice for her.![]()
<gulp>LittleLady815 said:Plan on it tomorrow night![]()
I Know I know.... But she's OUR pestshadowdame said:I guess, but she's a pest!![]()
shadowdame said:Oh yeah I'll get her alright. No party, no strippers, no cake, no balloons.
I quit - she just won't let me do something nice for her.![]()

pirraent said:I Know I know.... But she's OUR pest![]()
LittleLady815 said:You have other things planned!!!!![]()
![]()
pirraent said:I Know I know.... But she's OUR pest![]()
Dont know darlin............. Maybe a sense of " My biological clock is ticking away and **** is the only man here, yuk"shadowdame said:That's beside the point. Our pest, should just let me have my fun by having a party for her. sheesh what is it with her and birthdays?
shadowdame said:That's beside the point. Our pest, should just let me have my fun by having a party for her. sheesh what is it with her and birthdays?
LittleLady815 said:Honestly I hate them.... and the fucker kinda ruined it for me!!
pirraent said:Dont know darlin............. Maybe a sense of " My biological clock is ticking away and **** is the only man here, yuk"![]()

WOOO HOOLittleLady815 said:*come to momma, baby *****![]()
![]()

shadowdame said:Not allowed to hate them, not when your friends want to celebrate your birthday silly. And screw him anyway, you are way too good for him sweetie.