Calling all BBW's

LittleLady815 said:
Hey your suppose to take tomorrow night off.... you are part of the stripper that Shadow and DBG hired, aren't you ;) :D
Of course....... payed good money to be in the show ;)
 
pirraent said:
Aw Sweetie {{{shadow}}} We'll get her yet :devil:

Oh yeah I'll get her alright. No party, no strippers, no cake, no balloons.

I quit - she just won't let me do something nice for her. :(
 
shadowdame said:
Oh yeah I'll get her alright. No party, no strippers, no cake, no balloons.

I quit - she just won't let me do something nice for her. :(
Some people just cant handle nice :rolleyes:
 
shadowdame said:
Oh yeah I'll get her alright. No party, no strippers, no cake, no balloons.

I quit - she just won't let me do something nice for her. :(

You have other things planned!!!! :) :D
 
pirraent said:
I Know I know.... But she's OUR pest :)

That's beside the point. Our pest, should just let me have my fun by having a party for her. sheesh what is it with her and birthdays?
 
shadowdame said:
That's beside the point. Our pest, should just let me have my fun by having a party for her. sheesh what is it with her and birthdays?
Dont know darlin............. Maybe a sense of " My biological clock is ticking away and **** is the only man here, yuk" :rolleyes:
 
shadowdame said:
That's beside the point. Our pest, should just let me have my fun by having a party for her. sheesh what is it with her and birthdays?

Honestly I hate them.... and the fucker kinda ruined it for me!!
 
LittleLady815 said:
Honestly I hate them.... and the fucker kinda ruined it for me!!

Not allowed to hate them, not when your friends want to celebrate your birthday silly. And screw him anyway, you are way too good for him sweetie.
 
shadowdame said:
Not allowed to hate them, not when your friends want to celebrate your birthday silly. And screw him anyway, you are way too good for him sweetie.

I know I'm to good for the fucker.... hope he takes the DSL and sticks it up his freaken ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top