MagicaPractica
Alchemist
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2004
- Posts
- 20,069
Broken_Angel said:Hi everyone ~ just another sexy BBW here
Welcome Broken Angel. What brings you to Lit?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Broken_Angel said:Hi everyone ~ just another sexy BBW here

MagicaPractica said:Welcome Broken Angel. What brings you to Lit?![]()
Broken_Angel said:Hi everyone ~ just another sexy BBW here
LittleLady815 said:Hi Broken Angel... welcome to Lit and the thread.

Broken_Angel said:thx ..nothing in particular... a friend intro'd me to it.. just peaked my curiousity... you?![]()
MagicaPractica said:I'm one of the writers who found their way here to post stories. Nothing recent though, been spending my time other ways, such as in Bear and Foof's.
Broken_Angel said:I write poetry myself... just recently went through a writer's block so... will be submitting some works soon
MagicaPractica said:This is a very good place to do that.![]()
MagicaPractica said:Awww... {{{Pirraent}}} no, you didn't. I enjoyed your jokes very much. My computer just really needed a rest and froze on me (it's dying by degrees) so I went and took a nap too. I'm feeling better. I sent my good-bye to him and I think I'm starting to feel a little closure. At least, I'm cried out for now.![]()
Thanx pirraent said:evening Darlins![]()
Not too shabbyshadowdame said:Hey sweetie, how are you tonight?
pirraent said:Not too shabbyand you??
GRRRR. I've decided you can take the night off tonight. With payshadowdame said:Pretty good, just relaxing before I have to leave again in an hour.
pirraent said:GRRRR. I've decided you can take the night off tonight. With pay![]()
LOL Yes you will...... Cause you know she will NEVER behave. And that's a good thingshadowdame said:LOL you have no idea how much I wish I could, but I'm off tomorrow night so I will manage. Besides, tomorrow is LL's birthday but if she doesn't start behaving herself I won't give her a party.
pirraent said:LOL Yes you will...... Cause you know she will NEVER behave. And that's a good thing![]()
Ya. I saw that....... Course if she drinks all that champaigne then she'll be extra easy to manipulateshadowdame said:Well that's beside the point! LOL She's spoiling my fun for tomorrow at the Tavern - decided to start celebrating early the brat!

pirraent said:Ya. I saw that....... Course if she drinks all that champaigne then she'll be extra easy to manipulate![]()
Me?? <adjusts halo> I don't know what youre talkin aboutshadowdame said:True, all the better for you then! LOL![]()
pirraent said:GRRRR. I've decided you can take the night off tonight. With pay![]()

shadowdame said:LOL you have no idea how much I wish I could, but I'm off tomorrow night so I will manage. Besides, tomorrow is LL's birthday but if she doesn't start behaving herself I won't give her a party.

LittleLady815 said:Hey your suppose to take tomorrow night off.... you are part of the stripper that Shadow and DBG hired, aren't you![]()
![]()